Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Battle Royal: Soul Mates
Amber Dawn Offline
Sin

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-16-2018, 11:50 AM

Incompetence and the inability to pay attention to detail. That defined about eighty-five percent of the XWF’s women’s division. Amber Dawn finished up watching the last remaining promotional segment for the upcoming Battle Royal match that was released earlier that day. Amber Dawn slid her phone into her back jean shorts pocket and adjust the sunglasses on her face smiling as she stood up from her seat on the airplane ready to deplane. The had landed nearly thirty minutes ago, but were asked to stay in their seat as they cleared the terminal for an outgoing B763 American Airline aircraft that had been delayed due to avionics issues. This slight delay in her day gave her the time she needed to check the XWF website and see some of the segments the competitors of the Roxy Cotton Bombshell Battle Royal had dropped throughout the day, most disappointing, but a few that caught Amber Dawns attention.

[Image: yQ9gHJA.jpg]

Alcoholic, narcissist, psychotic, and inexperienced newbie, Amber Dawn. The same vile trash escaped the mouth of every one of her competitors throughout their segments, what they said besides inexperienced was mostly true, but the way they said it is what bothered Amber Dawn the most. They said it with so little conviction, almost as if they said it, but didn’t believe it, this is why it was important for Amber Dawn to win this battle royal, she had to show them just how dangerous she was because if she didn’t then they would never fear and respect her as they should.

VOICE: “Ladies and Gentleman welcome to Hobart International Airport here in beautiful Hobart Tasmania, and we thank you for flying with Qatar Airlines we hope you enjoy your stay.”

The captain announced through the airplanes PA system as it finally pulled up to the airport terminal. Impatient people began grabbing their bags from the overhead compartments of the airplane pushing their way out into the aisle in hopes of being the first ones off the plane, but Amber Dawn new better and remained seated. The one thing she had was patience, it allowed her to keep a cool head over the years much like it had in the ring during her years in the amateur promotions back home in Missouri. Once most of the aisle had cleared up, Amber grabbed her back from the overhead compartment and threw the strap over her shoulder and made her way off the plane.

A pair of short jean shorts was possibly the best decision for wardrobe that Amber Dawn could have made, the weather was hot and muggy and even inside the airport she could feel the heat engulfing her body. She continued her journey through the airport and took the escalator stairs down towards the baggage claim area where she saw a man in his mid-fifties holding a sign with her name written across it. The XWF sure did know how to make a great first impression with their newly acquired talent, something Amber Dawn knew wouldn’t be a continuing things unless she became one of the top talents at the company.

AMBER DAWN: “I’m Amber Dawn.”

MAN: “Pleasure to meet you, I am your driver for this afternoon, Sergio is there anythi……”

Amber Dawn threw her hand in the air cutting the man off mid sentence.

AMBER DAWN: “It was not an invitation for you to talk to me. Just get my bags and take me to the car so I can get to the hotel, I had a long flight and ready to relax.”

The driver did not respond, but instead did as he was instructed as Amber Dawn pulled her phone out of her back pocket checking to see if she had any missed calls or messages from her friend Sarah who had stayed behind in the states. Nothing, just a blank screen with no alerts or notifications, this showed how many people were actually in Ambers life, exactly none. As she went to return the phone to her pocket, it dinged with a notification from the XWF website, a new segment from Jenny Myst had just dropped. Intrigued Amber hit play on the video and watched its entirety, her jaw dropped as the video ended leaving her speechless.

Amber Dawn had made a mistake one she couldn’t ignore. She had spent a majority of her time focusing and obsessing over Mandii Rider and Robert Main that her true soul mate was hiding in the shadows. Mandii Rider and Robert Main were nothing more than a distraction from what she really desired in the XWF and that was Jenny Myst, her true soul mate. Her concentration was broken by a muffled voice behind her.

SERGIO: “I have your bags if you are ready to head to your hotel.”

Sergio, her drive said as he fought with one of the bags straps continuously falling off of his shoulder. Still speechless by the video she had just watched, Amber Dawn just nodded her head following Sergio to her limousine. She must have watched the video of Jenny Myst at least ten times by the time she arrived at the hotel and to her room. The bellhop opened her door and put her bags into the room and handed her the key card and then exited back out into the hallway. He raised his hand in the air and rubbed his index and middle finger across his thumb motioning and hinting for a tip for his hard work, but still intrigued and watching Jenny Myst’s video one more time, Amber Dawn ignored his request slamming the door in his face.

She tossed the key card on a nearby granite counter top and made her way across the living room area of the hotel and into the main bedroom where she plopped down on the comfortable mattress that would be where she slept for the next few days until her debuting match. She was mesmerized by Jenny Myst, she was the only female there that knew exactly who Amber Dawn was, only because deep down they were the same person inside. Jenny Myst’s life as a child was as damaging as Amber Dawns, they both grew up as their families trash and waste, no one ever truly caring about or loving them. Jenny saw Amber Dawn for the monster she truly was, what Jenny didn’t know was that she was that monster too. She was a sick and demented as Amber was, if not more and this excited Amber knowing that there was someone just as damaged as her.

Amber hit play on the video one last time, the sensual voice of Jenny Myst blared out of her phones speaker and echoed in her ears. Amber movedd her hands down her chest and to her blue jean shorts unfastening the top button and sliding her hands down in order to pleasure herself, but just as soon as she started there was a knock at her hotel room door. Amber tried to ignore it at first continuing her inappropriate thoughts of Jenny Myst, but once again a knock at the door broker her concentration. The patience she once showed on the airplane earlier that day quickly faded away as she slammed the phone down on the bed and stood up, buttoning her shorts and making her way back through the hotel room and towards the door. In frustration she yanked the door open to find a man standing on the other side with a smile plastered across his face with his hand extended for a handshake. Amber Dawn ignored his polite invitation shrugging her shoulders.

AMBER DAWN: “You better be someone god damn important to be bothering me?”

Amber Dawn said loudly with a hint of irritation in her voice. The mans smile quickly faded as he pulled his hand back to his side.

MAN: “I don’t know how important I am, but my name is Steve Sayors, interviewer for the XWF. I was wondering if you had some time to talk?”

Before Amber Dawn could answer he pushed himself into her room followed by a camera man. Usually Amber Dawn didn’t like people in her personal space, but luckily for her this was different and a hotel room, not the “House of Horrors” that she lived in back home. Not even Steve Sayors could be dumb enough to push his way through the door of her home in Hollow Way Missouri, and even if he was he wouldn’t live to tell anyone about it.

STEVE SAYORS: “I didn’t expect you to be here until tomorrow and was going to wait until I ran into you at the arena then, but I saw you walking through the lobby earlier and thought what better place to interview you then in your own hotel room. You know, allow the fans a little glimpse into your personal settings.”

Amber Dawn rolled her eyes, she couldn’t care less about Steve Sayors interview or the fans, but it was time she learned how to play the part of XWF Superstar. Steve Sayors motioned for the camera man to set up next to him and motioned for Amber Dawn to sit in a chair across from him. Amber hesitated at first, but threw on her fake smile and obliged Steve Sayors command. He looked back at the camera man and motioned for him to begin filming.

STEVE SAYORS: “Amber Dawn, let’s just get right to the point. It’s no secret that you climbed your way to the top in the amateur circuit, competing and winning almost ever title in Harley Races WOW Promotion. There is no doubt that you have what it takes to compete here in the XWF, but your opponents seem to think that a match like the Roxi Cotton Battle Royal is a little too much for you to handle as your debut match within the company. Is there anything that you would like to say to those who are doubting your ability in the ring?”

Amber Dawn smiled letting out a soft giggle.

AMBER DAWN: “They doubt me, because they don’t know me. They took the time to watch a few of my old matches in the WOW, but the failed to look into my background….my history and who I am and where I came from. This is the mistake that will cost them the match. They are nothing more than sheep. There is Venessa Navarro, a woman with all the talent in the world, but she is too focused on impressing her father who resides six feet under the ground in a cemetery. Until she can accept that he is dead and that she needs to impress each and every woman on the female roster, she will never walk away from a match with her hand held in victory.”

Amber Dawn paused momentarily sighing in frustration.

AMBER DAWN: “Then there is Chelsea Storm. Where to even begin with this girl. She tries to get under my skin by calling me a disgusting, alcoholic with a stench. When I left the amateurs I expected more out of XWF’s top talent like Chelsea Storm, but I see that her wrestling ability is about as skillful as her ability to talk shit. I have heard third graders spout of better insults. She claims she is Godzilla, well Godzilla you have just met your Kong. She didn’t even take the time to research me possibly, stating to her few fans watching her promo that I have never stepped into a ring. Sweetheart, next time before you regurgitate shit our of your mouth why don’t you take a moment to do a google search where you will find that I have held every title in the WOW on multiple occasions.”

Amber Dawn paused again. This time she gently licked her lips and softly bit her bottom lip, the thought of this competitor sent a sensual shiver down her spine.

AMBER DAWN: “Then there is Jenny Myst. You see when I first looked over the women’s roster and read everyone’s background profiles I thought Mandii Rider and her beau, Robert Main were the reason I was drawn to the XWF, but my my was I mistaken.”

STEVE SAYORS: “What do you mean?”

Amber Dawn stood up from her chair and made her way behind Steve Sayors chair, the camera man slowly following her around the room until she stood directly behind him placing her hands on his shoulder.

AMBER DAWN: “As a young boy just learning about women Steve do you remember what it was like to steal your mothers fashion magazines, or maybe you were even more daring and stole copies of your dads Playboy magazines he hid in the nighstand next to his bed. Running up to your room and locking the door behind you as you laid on your bed eagerly thumbing through the pages, the feeling that shot through your body as you found that one girl that stood out to you more than the rest?”

Steve Sayors remained silent as Amber Dawns grip on his shoulders tightened, once again biting the bottom of her lip as she sensually smiled.

AMBER DAWN: “You see Steve, Jenny Myst is my Mrs. April centerfold. When I read her profile and had my friend Sarah dig more into her life, I learned that she is just like me. When you go your whole life thinking there is no one out there like you, life gets lonely…life gets sad….life gets dark. When others say they meet their soul mate, the one they were destined to be with, that person brightens their life, for me Jenny Myst darkens my life and that is how I know her and I are the true force behind the XWF and this fucked up world. Separate we will achieve great things, we will be some of the top contenders in the XWF and there are few who will be able to stand head to head with us in the ring, but together……together we will be goddesses.”

STEVE SAYORS: “If that is how you feel, then what happens when you and her take everyone out of the match and are left to face each other one on one?”

Amber Dawn loosened her grip around Steve Sayors shoulders and removed her hands, stepping back around him and returning to her chair across from him. Her legs dangled over the arm of the chair as she placed the tip of her finger in her mouth.

AMBER DAWN: “I know my part when that moment comes, the question is, will Jenny Myst know what to do when that moment comes?”

[Image: mXCAgy1.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Amber Dawn's post!
Juni The Mutated Jap (04-16-2018)