Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 01:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Sinclair is here!
Johnny Sinclair Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-14-2018, 10:20 PM

Johnny Sinclair is here!

(Johnny Sinclair walks down to the ring surrounded by XWF security. Burn it up by Nickelback is blasting on the PA. system. The crowd gives a mix reaction due to the fact that they have never seen this man before. Johnny Sinclair enters the ring and then begins to speak.)

Johnny Sinclair: Hello XWF I am Johnny Sinclair and I will be debuting here in the XWF very shortly. The problem is, I am looking for my first victim.

(Smirks)

Johnny Sinclair: I've been watching the competition and thus far and I must say, I am not impressed. I know that there are some people in the back that are just waiting for some fresh meat here in the XWF. They want it more than I do. They want to face a real competitor and I can surely deliver. So if you have the brass why don't you take that slim jim out of your mouth and come on down to the squared circle and accept my challenge.

Oh, what's the matter? Are you too scared to walk that aisle? Does my presence make you a little timid? Yeah, I thought so. I get that sometimes, but usually from chumps like you...

(Johnny Sinclair waits and is a little disgusted that nobody is accepting his challenge.)

Johnny Sinclair: There you have it, folks. That's the people that you all look up to. Nothing more than a bunch of yellow belly codfish.

Crowd:

Codfish! Codfish! Codfish!

(Sinclair smirks and waits for an answer)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Johnny Sinclair's post:
Imperial (04-14-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Johnny Sinclair's post!
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-15-2018)

Messages In This Thread
Johnny Sinclair is here! - by Johnny Sinclair - 04-14-2018, 10:20 PM
Johnny Sinclair is here! - by Imperial - 04-14-2018, 11:21 PM
re:Johnny Sinclair is here! - by Imperial - 04-15-2018, 03:52 AM
re:Johnny Sinclair is here! - by Johnny Sinclair - 04-15-2018, 08:51 AM
re:Johnny Sinclair is here! - by Johnny Sinclair - 04-15-2018, 08:14 PM
Johnny Sinclair is here! - by Finn Kühn - 04-16-2018, 07:01 AM
re:Johnny Sinclair is here! - by Maverick - 04-16-2018, 09:54 AM