Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
savage main event
Jackie Peppers Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-13-2018, 11:11 PM

Sorry I didn't get another rp up.

Awesome match, great work guys.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Shit Just Got Jacked
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-13-2018, 11:54 PM

(04-13-2018, 11:11 PM)Jackie Peppers Said: Sorry I didn't get another rp up.

Awesome match, great work guys.

Great work dude. No need to apologise, what you put out was good enough. Was a blast and I think everyone did good. We did what we're meant to do.. Make the judges job hard haha
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-14-2018, 12:44 AM

I can't believe how thrilled I am with the turnout for this main event! You freaks knocked it out of the park on this one. EVERYBODY showed up in a match that had EIGHT PEOPLE in it, and everyone had thoroughly entertaining work of all degrees. Amazing job all around!

This one is going to take some time to make sure it's judged right and written well, so you guys DO still have time if you want to send me any spots for the main event. Either message them to me on Discord or send me them directly via PM!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Vangis Greaves Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-14-2018, 05:03 AM

(Out of character)

I think I speak for everyone in the main event (even Hate Hate Hate Cena - lol) that we are genuinely excited to see the result of this match. Incredible job by all. Took EVERYTHING in my power not to go full asshole mode on my opponents. That's a true indicator of awesome in character RPing. It was a pleasure working with and against you guys.

Looking forward to many, many future events with you all!
Hate Post Like Post
Jeremiahdixon Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-14-2018, 05:09 AM

Yeah, this was by far the most challenging match I’ve had. Everyone brought 110%. Yesterday I was awake for like 27 hours straight, which is why my last one was short. I was nodding off with my phone in my hands, mid sentence... lol. Good job to everyone!

[Image: JQ0zJTP.jpg?2]
Hate Post Like Post
Pestalance Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-14-2018, 11:13 AM

That was a lot of fun!! Great job guys, it was a pleasure working with ya'll!
Hate Post Like Post
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena Offline
Napping my way right past yall fairies

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-15-2018, 02:23 AM

Likewise I loved this and can't wait to see what happens, big ass matches where anything can happen are my fave. Great work everybody.

-signature-

Join the Hate Nation today : Hate Nation Open RegistrHation

Hate Post Like Post