Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 05:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Absolute FUCK!?!
Ghost Tank Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-13-2018, 10:44 PM

Ghost Tank's adventures had been finished. He had found out, that he had killed actual people that were simply trying to LARP. It was done off camera. Sorry. Here's an abridged version:

Ghost Tank finds a group of people hitting one another smacking each other with weapons made out of PVC and foam.

In the immortal words of the yellow people from an island: Nani da fuck?

A LARPer walks up to him, smacks him with a foam poleaxe towards his left arm, but GT just looks at him

You're supposed to pretend like I cut off your arm...

GT lashes out, grabbing the scrawny bastard by the throat, and instantaneously crushes his throat. Chaos ensued, so did blood and guts. Now he was walking towards a town, covered in blood, every step had been bloody, his black attire soaked in crimson fluid.

The camera pans out and then blinks to black as the image of Phantom Panzer appears, and he is playing with some action figure versions of every single thing killed and broken littered on the "ground" in his dimension, and now using both hands to make it seem like GT was stomping around.

"Rawrrr, Tank SMASH! Grr, rawrrr!

He then looks up and sees his trans-dimensional time traveling camera, then looks at the action figures, then back to the camera, then hurriedly begins to try and sweep the figurines to be behind him before looking angrily at the camera, squinting at it.

"You saw, nothing."

The camera blinks away and is now following Ghost Tank, who had crossed the street, and found himself someone's apartment/business. He broke down the door that led to the apartment area, and walked up the three flights of stairs, then kicked down the apartment door, and heard a scream, as the wife of the establishment's owner saw the massive man invade her home. He, however, said nothing as he searched room by room until he found a bathroom, went inside, and climbed into the tub as the wife called for emergency services and began to tell the law enforcement about the situation. Ghost Tank ran a hot shower, one that could scorch normal people and make them immediately try to alter the temperature of the water. He, however, didn't give a damn. He let the magma-esque temp water clean him. The blood flowing from head to toe, staining the bathtub. It would take him about 5 minutes to just let the blood flow until he felt he was done. He stepped out of the tub, and began to walk back out of the apartment, avoiding the bloody footsteps as he left. By the time the police came, he had been gone, he had enough holes put in him by the cheaters in the LARPing nerds, who used actual metal in some of their weapons to try and cheat to win, looking for a place to hole up before he had to leave for Savage.

Stone... Cold... Steve... Austin.

Stone... Cold... Steve... Austin...

The nickname doesn't fit you anymore. The nickname doesn't fit what you used to be. You used to be a badass. You used to be the man that would hose down his bosses because they were cunts. You used to be the man that decided to attack his hurt boss in his hospital room with a piss pan. What are you now?

You're a lion without his teeth. You're a dog that assumes all new people are friendly, and will just run up to a murderer and look at the person as they are stabbing your owner and still think that person is going to give you pettings and loving and treats, even as they slice your fucking throat open. You'll still think highly of them, because all you've become, is a dumb fucking mutt. The has finally found its way to your brain. Even Ross would think you're a fucking idiot, and he is your best friend.

You actually believe I'm Psycho Sid. A man that rarely went to the top rope in his career and in the first time he decided to do it because management said so, he FUCKING BROKE HIS ANKLE AND CAN BARELY WRESTLE ANYMORE!

But that reminds me, maybe during our match, I should break yours. Wouldn't that be nice? Wouldn't it be nice if I grabbed you, and decided to FUCKING DESTROY YOU!? TO FUCKING BASH YOUR BRAIN IN, AND MAYBE BRING BACK THE FUCKING STONE COLD PORTION OF WHO YOU USED TO BE!

Nah, that's never fucking happening again, is it? You'll never be the same again. You'll still be worthless. I'm going to make sure you stay retired. Make sure you are upon your back, as I pin you, and take every last shred of dignity from you. Or rather, whatever bit is left.

I will talk about one thing. You think I'm going to work with whatever-the-fuck's-name-is? No. You two will have to work together in order to put me down. I'm a goddamn Monster, Austin. I'm more than Brock Lesnar, more than Big Show. I'm stronger and faster than anything you've ever fucking fought in your entire fucking life.

I will break you. I WILL destroy you both. This match will be nothing more than me tossing both of your punk ass fucking bodies around, and making you realize that you are and will never be, my equal.

You should've stayed retired, old man. See you on Savage, and bring your A-Game back.

Ghost Tank smirked, revealing black teeth

Who am I kidding? You never had an A-Game.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ghost Tank's post:
(04-14-2018), Steve Austin (04-14-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ghost Tank's post!
Steve Austin (04-14-2018)