Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
We need to talk
Pestalance Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-13-2018, 07:58 PM

Los Angeles, California
Friday, April 13, 2018
3:36pm Pacific Standard Time

Pestalance is seen walking away from the front desk of the Ritz-Carlton with his rolling luggage in tow; we follow as he makes toward the elevator. Suddenly a familiar voice stops dead in his tracks.

Aye yo, Pest.

Pest slowly looks back catching a glimpse of Beasley making his way toward him. He smiles and turns letting go of his luggage and putting his arms out.

Beasley? What the fuck are you doin here, bro?

Beasley makes his way to Pest and the two dap each other up.

I got some unfinished business with your boy Scully…Came here to handle dat shit.

Pest laughs.

My boy?!? Naw nigga, dat aint my boy…dat’s your boy!

The two laugh for a moment. But then the look on Pest’s face goes from delight to concern.

Wait a minute…wait a minute! If you’re here, who’s runnin the club this weekend? Beasley, please tell me you aint got DJ Booger Sugar
(Once again, the actual name of the DJ at Pest’s club has no references to cocaine in it) running the club!

Relax…he’s not runnin the club. I got that taken care of. The club will be fine.

Yeah, well it better be. We gotta get dis money, dog. Are you staying here?

Beasley snaps his head back as he responds

Hell naw nigga! You know how expensive these room are…I’m aint bout to pay that! Plus I got a shorty out here that I been tryin to get at for a minute. Just wanted to let you know I’m out here.

Pest smiles and nods his head.

A’ight…just don’t do nothing stupid!

The two dap up again and Pest watches as Beasley walks away. After a few moments, the realization of the potential things Beasley has planned for Scully crosses Pest mind and a look of concerns grows across Pest’s face.

Awe shit!

Los Angeles, California
Friday, April 13, 2018
7:45pm Pacific Standard Time

Pest sits in the exact same corner of the lounge the last time he was in this hotel. As the camera moves closer Pest places his elbows on the table folding his arms in front of him.

The last time I sat in this lounge it was two days before my championship match with Chris Chaos. I sat here with a slight confidence that masked way more nervousness and doubt. I’m big enough to admit that. I mean, it was my first shot at being a champion…of course I’m gonna be a little nervous…A little worried. But I powered through it, and I stepped in the ring with Chris and gave him a fight that he won’t forget. A fight that he’ll think back to the next time we face each other. Was the result what I wanted…

Naw

But I learned something. I learned that I have what it takes to be one of the top dudes in this company. And XWF sees that, which is why I continue to get marquee matches, title opportunities, and invites to special events where I get seated next to the top guy in the company.

Fun fact…

When I was at that meet and great, you know who wasn’t there?

Jeremiah Dixon

Jackie Peppers

Ken Aurora

Vangis Greaves

None of those guys were there. Not a single one. Now why do you think that is?

Is it because these guys are flash in the pan nobodies? Is it cause they are unmarketable? Is it because in the ring they suck albino rhino ass?

Pest shakes his head.

Naw…I don’t think so personally.

Jeremiah Dixon looks like he should be in movies. He’s got the looks that scream “Hollywood”, but he’s got the personality of a stale loaf of bread. If you gave me the option of listening to dude talk or having the Big Show WMD punch me in the dick, I’d highly consider taking the dick punch. Additionally this dude is so focused on Cena that he may end up blowing him during our match. Knowing Cena he’ll hit Dixon with a FU literally…I mean like fuck him in the ass till he taps out. Wouldn’t be the first time someone was fucked into submission on XWF TV.

How about Jackie Peppers…I mean, dude’s entertaining as fuck. “The Jackie Peppers Experience” is fucking gold. I’m not being a sarcastic asshole here, the show’s funny as fuck. Mark me down as a subscriber! The part where you had home dude spit a hot 16 about us Ultimate Rap League style…

“Don Demarco’s” all around homie!

Hopefully you understand that in the URL “Don Demarco’s” are a good thing.

But anyway, entertaining shit my G, real talk. But past that, what are you really? There’s nothing that you do in the ring that puts you over the top…not saying you are bad or anything. More like average. You’re an average dude that’s entertaining. And let’s be honest, it’s probably not even you comin up with the entertaining shit…you could have a team of writers in the back chained to their desk coming up with this shit…jus sayin.

Ken Aurora? Now let me be honest here…Ken Aurora is a sweetheart! Probably the nicest guy in the company. Kissing hands and shaking babies all the way to the ring! There aren’t a lot of Ken Aurora’s in XWF. Hell, maybe that’s why XWF is kinda a dark and gloomy place. I’m kinda glad he’s here cause he shifts the balance of good and evil in this company. We need that…but here’s the problem.

XWF is gonna eat you alive!!!

You’re a rare breed here, and the chances of you getting chewed up and spit out here and very high. Don’t believe me?

Take a look at Cena.

For at least 10 years Cena has been the epitome of the white meat baby face all around good guy. More make a wish events than anyone…hustle, loyalty, respect…follow the rules, do the right thing, believe in yourself, and never give up!

And day one in XWF, what does he do? He flips it on you. Instantly becomes an egotistical, arrogant, asshole? Why do you think that is? It’s probably partially because he really is a douche. But it’s also because he realized that in XWF, nice guys finish last.

You’re probably not gonna last here very long homie. That’s not me hatin, that’s me keepin it real.

And lastly Vangis Greaves. Wow…let me tell you about this pretty motherfucka! Now, I aint gay (not that there’s anything wrong with that), but this guy looks amazing! This is the type of dude that gets all the bitches…like the motherfucka probably doesn’t even have to try. Dude’s walkin around with so much pussy in his pockets that it’s falling out and he aint even bothering to bend down and pick it up.

But past his looks, he’s hollow as fuck. Take away those looks and he’s got nothing. His whole world comes crashing down. There’s no substance to him. And because of that he’s only good for putting on a billboard or an advertisement. That’s not someone you build a company around.

Hell Engy is the face of the company right now, and have you seen that face?

Yuck!

So clearly looks aint making the XWF world go round.

So back to my original question, why are guys like these not at big XWF events when I am?

It’s cause they aren’t impact players. They are guys that are on the roster for depth in case the starters get hurt. And hey, there’s nothing wrong with that, all successful teams have good depth.

But the reality is that I’m a starter and they aren’t.

I’m the future and you guys are presently here.

So make no mistake about it, tomorrow night you’re showing up for an ass kicking. Bring your best, just know that it’s not gonna be good enough. Cause myself, and hopefully my teammates, are comin into this with every intention of winning.

And I’ll be damn if I get beat by the bench squad.

Holla at cha later bitches
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pestalance's post:
The Aurora Effect (04-14-2018)