Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Party Time!
Jeremiahdixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-13-2018, 07:45 PM

Cast of Characters: Jeremiah Dixon(Our Hero), Ryan Dickson(Jeremiah’s Brother), Stanley(Jeremiah’s Electronic Control Hub for the House)Steve Sayors(XWF Interviewer)

Time: 12PM

**The scene starts with Jeremiah sitting in his living room, next to an open display case. He has his old CCWF World Title draped across his lap. He’s staring at it, moving it slightly to see the gleam dance across the gold plates. Ryan walks jogs down the stairs and strolls in, he sees Jeremiah and stops dead in his tracks.**

Ryan: Am I interrupting something?

Jeremiah: (Looking up with a smile). You know, it’s been awhile since I’ve had a strap around my waist. I really believe this is my best opportunity to make a name here in XWF.

Ryan: Have you seen that...

Jeremiah: (Cutting him off). Yeah! I seen the go full handicap. I think he’s using the same experts that Trump is using on a regular basis. Science must elude the poor guy. Maybe too many bumps to that noggin of his. It should only take a few losses before he truly realizes that he needs a hell of a lot more than hate and foul language to stand a chance against me, or any of my team for that matter.

Ryan: I haven’t heard much from Peppers or Aurora. Whatchu think?

Jeremiah: I’m not gonna stress that. You have seen how much my game has improved since you’ve helped. You’ve improved a former champion, that’s saying a lot, and those submissions are going to open up a whole new world of moves for me. I can’t wait to twist up some of those guys Saturday and watch them tap out.

Ryan: Did you decide on a favorite yet?

Jeremiah: Yeah, I’m partial to the omoplata. I love how it can come from just about any setup, and there’s all those variations. I’m sure the XWF won’t even know what hit them. Just need a cool name for it...

Stanley: Sir, you have a guest requesting your presence at the door.

Jeremiah: Thank you Stanley, Ill be right there.

**Jeremiah pops up and sets the belt back into the case and locks it up. He walks to the front door and opens it to see Steve Sayors there with a goofy smile.**

Steve: This place is incredible!

Jeremiah: Thanks, what can I do for ya?

Steve: I just have a few questions about your match tomorrow.

Jeremiah: Go ahead.

Steve: How do you think you and your teammates will coexist?

Jeremiah: It looks like we a bunch of heroes working towards a common goal. We’re like The Avengers, hahah.

Steve: Sounds like your opponents are having problems.

Jeremiah: I dunno are they? I saw what you saw, but I don’t trust it. I wouldn’t put anything past them, if they are, great, but it’s not gonna change my strategy at all.

Steve: I never thought of that. Seems like you and Ron Cena are doing the most trash talking.

Jeremiah: Cena is washed up. It’s like I said before, he’s desperately trying to stay relevant. He couldn’t hack it where he was, so he thought he could come here and it would be easier, but here in XWF, I can already tell this is the real deal. He likes to talk about the multiple titles he won, but he doesn’t still have them, he lost them all just as many times as he won them. Me, on the other hand, the belts I keep in my trophy case are from Feds I closed down because no one could even come close to me. Wrestlers quit after I won gold. They knew their chance was gone. Oh, and all the talking about homosexuals he’s been doin, makes some people wonder if he’s not secretly hiding something.

Steve: Any final thoughts?

Jeremiah: Bring that camera close. (Camera zooms in on Jeremiah, you can feel the intensity in his eyes). NO ONE inside that ring is going to keep me from achieving greatness. This is my opportunity, and mine alone, with or without a team, Ill finish all of you myself if I have to. Bottom line, I AM THE ONLY IMPACT IN XWF! Now, I have a hot date to plan after our win...

**Scene fades to black**

[Image: JQ0zJTP.jpg?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jeremiahdixon's post:
The Aurora Effect (04-14-2018), Vangis Greaves (04-13-2018)