Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 01:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Moment It's Realized...
Vangis Greaves Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-13-2018, 06:30 PM

"Which entrance do I go to?...Around the back?...Have a guard outside so I know where to turn...Yes, I'll be there in about ten minutes...Same plan...Nothing has changed...I'll see you soon..."

Vangis exhales and puts his head back on his headrest. He has the hood of his sweatshirt over his head. He adjusts the hood and turns his head to look out the back window of his limo. His eyes follow a flock of birds that are flying along side the car. The driver fails to avoid a pothole and Vangis' head slams forward. Vangis lowers the window that separates the back seat from the front seat.

"Yo, everything okay up there?"

His driver replies, "Yes, sorry boss. All over the United States. Potholes are everywhere. They still haven't fixed them. It won't happen again."

Vangis leans forward and looks in the rear view mirror. "No need to apologize, it's all good."

Vangis sits back and slumps in his seat. Sitting next to Vangis is...no one. The closer he gets to matches the more he wants to be alone to get his mind right. Now, the sun flickers through the window. Vangis is tempted to lower it.

"I love my California weather."

His driver says, "Yeah, the weather's not bad, we get pretty consistent 75-85 degree days. The humidity is non-existent. We barely get any storms but the mudslides are brutal. When the weather is bad though, there's always another day. Always tomorrow..."

Always tomorrow...when his driver said this Vangis' eyes look back out the window. "Thanks..." Vangis raises the front seat/back seat window to regain his privacy. Right before the window closes Vangis hears his driver say, "You're welc---."

"Boy, oh boy." Vangis understands he is still a rookie. His face may not be that recognizable just yet. Maybe the driver didn't know he was a resident of the Golden State. His limo is now driving alongside an American Public Transportation Association Bus. Plastered on the side of the bus is an advertisement:

4-14-18
SAVAGE SATURDAY NIGHT!
CAN'T MISS, NON-STOP ACTION!
MAIN EVENT

Random Partners X-treme Survival Gold Rush Survivor Series Match
Scully
Pestalance
N.A.Z.I.
Hate Nation John Ron Cena
- vs -
Jeremiah "Impact Dixon"
Jackie Peppers
The Aurora Effect

Vangis Greaves

SURVIVING MEMBERS OF WINNING TEAM RECEIVE FUTURE TITLE SHOTS OF STAFF'S CHOOSING!

VISIT XWF99.COM FOR MORE DETAILS!

Vangis' eyes are fixated on his name. He peers upon his opponents' names...

Vangis thinks to himself:

"What is it with these opponents? I mean, I get matched up against them and actually compliment that I don't expect anything less than a 110% challenge from them. In return I have one who says I can't read. Another one saying I look like a pheasant? Then we have a Nazi and a very angry New Jersey native who doesn't trust anyone...What the hell is going on? I don't know. All I know is it's showtime, time for me and my team to shine."

The limo pulls up to Universal Studios and a massive crowd is seen around the backstage entrance.

"Who are all these people?" Through the crowd, Vangis spots Jojo waving his arms signaling to Vangis to hurry up.

Vangis exits the limo and camera flashes fill the air. The crowd rushes to the limo. Under his breath, Vangis says, "Whoa whoa, what the fuck?"

Random voices from the crowd are heard shouting:

"Vangis, CALIFORNIA LOVES YOU!"

"You're my hero!"

One woman even said, "Have my babies!!!"

Vangis is taken back at all of the excitement. A great smile comes across his face. He looks around and soaks it all in.

"Can I have your autograph?" Vangis looks down and sees a young boy in a wheelchair.

"You sure can, my man." Vangis starts grabbing signs, memorabilia, autograph books. He signs them all. After a few minutes, Vangis looks up and locks eyes with Jojo. He looks frustrated and impatient. Vangis signs his last autograph and reaches Jojo.

"What the hell are you doing!?! Stop with the bullshit! This is the biggest night of your life!"

"Dad, look at them. They love me..."

"Focus, god damnit. Get inside NOW!"

Vangis turns to the crowd and yells, "Tonight is for all of you! Let's go get 'em!"

The crowd cheers loudly as Vangis smiles back. Then, Vangis turns and enters backstage. As Vangis enters and the doors are closing behind him the crowd's cheers become more and more faint.

"That's why I do what I do, dad, for moments like that!"

Vangis and Jojo turn the corner and enter Vangis' locker room. Inside are the girls from Vangis' estate, giggling and clearly intoxicated.

"Fuck dad, I told you I wanted to be alone before the match to get my mind right."

Jojo replies, "Go get ready son, I'll take care of them..."

SHOWTIME
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vangis Greaves's post:
Jeremiahdixon (04-13-2018), The Aurora Effect (04-14-2018)