Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
We need to talk
Pestalance Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-13-2018, 01:40 PM

Plainfield, New Jersey
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
8:15am Eastern Standard Time.

It’s quiet inside of Pestalance’s “Sleepy Hollow” residence. Rays of the morning sun peak through the curtains of the windowed areas slightly illuminating the house as the camera pans around showing Pest’s living room. After a few moments we begin to hear a key inserted into the front door. The camera moves into position just as we hear the click of the lock opening. As the door swings open more sunlight is allowed to enter the house giving us a view of Pestalance. He enters the house, head down beginning to close the door behind him when he brings his head up and notices the camera. This causes him to freeze in place and give us an inquisitive look. He finally unfreezes and looks back, closing the door before dropping his duffle bag off his shoulder toward his feet and looking at the camera again, this time with his head cocked to the side. After a moment he points to the camera and speaks.

How…how in the fuck did you get into my house?

Pest looks over to his right and put his palm toward the camera.

You know what it’s all good…I’m glad you’re here…cause we need to talk.

Pest walks past the camera and we follow him as he speaks.

Whole lotta shit been going on the last few of days and we need to addresses it.

Pest looks back at the camera as he continues to walk.

Like this match that I’m in for example.

Head back forward.

So I find out about this match last weekend. Head honchos over at XWF headquarters give me a call and say “Hey, It wasn’t a coincidence that you were matched up against champions back to back. We wanted to see how you’d handle that level of competition, and we’re very impressed with what you showed us.

By this time Pest has made it to his kitchen. He reaches into his fridge and grabs a bottle of water.

So I’m like, “Gotdamn right I did! What’s good wit it!?!”

Pest takes a sip of his water and grins at the camera.

A’ight, it might have came out more like “I appreciate the opportunity and I plan on continuing to impress you.” But they knew what I meant.

Anyway, they say to me that I’m gonna get another shot at a potential title shot. I’m like dope, let’s get it.

Then I find out about the 8-man elimination tag…Ok, not a problem. Outlast everyone else…get my title shot…bet.

Then I find out about my opponents…A’ight, couple of newer up and comers, hungry cats, tryin to grind. I’m with that…good competition…I don’t want nothing handed to me.

And then I find out who my teammates are…

For real doe? Like…this is what ya’ll are givin me to work with?

Pest lets out a long sigh before continuing.

Let’s just do a rundown of these cats.

First we got NAZI…I can’t fucks with this cat’s name…I can’t fucks with this cat’s motivation…I can’t fucks with this cat’s mission statement. I just can’t fucks wit cha! And then I see something about werewolves or some shit and I’m just like WTFFuck!!!!

Pest shakes his head.

I just hope that you are focused on kicking the shit out of our opponents and not howlin at the moon. And by the way, if these words offend you…like make you think about taking a cheap shot at me, don’t. I’m just gonna go ahead and say the safe word now.

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen

100 cool points if you get the reference.

Pest chuckles as he continues.

And then we have Scully…Good ole Scully. Got the opportunity to meet Scully face to face. Initially I though this cat might be a decent teammate. I’ve seen him do his thing around here…dude seems competent. Seems like he knows his way around the ring…but then I learned about other shit, and well…

Pest shakes his head.

Not a fan.

Plus he punched my homie in the throat and well…Beasley’s not the type of cat to let someone just get away with something like that. You might not have the ability to walk correctly pretty soon. But that’s none of my business. That’s between you and Beasley.

And last and most definitely least, Ron (apparently I have to call him Ron due to some contractual litigation...whatever!) Cena. Now let me tell you a quick story about this dude. About a week ago, I’m out in Cali doing a “Meet and greet” convention type deal. Bunch of the guys from the company are there, right. I just happen to be sitting next to Engineer (honestly, he’s a pretty cool guy…but he gives me the creeps something serious) and this dude Cena pulls up talking about this Hate Nation bullshit. Engy seemed interested in listening to his pitch; me on the other hand, I just wanted dude to go away. Next thing you know he’s callin Engy gay, and goes on a twenty minute rant about how often I use the word hate. Engy and I are looking at each other like, “Dah fuk’s dis dude talkin bout?” Then he pulls out a registration form that looked like it was written by a kindergartener and sticks it in our faces.

I didn’t sign it…

Engy didn’t sign it…

A day later Dave Meltzer is reporting we joined his wack ass group.

When I tell you this guy is delusional, it’s an understatement.

Pest rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

And this is my life right now. Surrounded by three guys that I don’t like, or trust; having to work with them so that I can get ahead in this company.

I mean…it is what it is, but I don’t have to enjoy it. At the end of the day I have to show up, kick ass and be the last one standing.

So here’s the deal; to my opponents (who I’ll get into in more depth at a later time), you guys are in the wrong place at the wrong. Your skills, your abilities, your drive…

Irrelevant.

Because you’re gonna lose, plain and simple. And there’s nothin you can do about it. It don’t matter how hard you fight, and believe me I know you will fight hard. I know you will give us your all; I know that you will do everything in your power to inflict maximum damage to us. Hell, one or two of my teammates could be eliminated. But when it’s all said and done, you won’t win.

Despite the fact that I’ve spent a good portion of time talking about how much I don’t like my teammates and vice versa, the one thing that we all have in common is this:

When that bell rings…when we are all standin in that ring and the fights on, we are fuckin dangerous. Individually, we are all bad ass motherfuckers. And they put us all on one team against you. Now, I’m not sayin that the four of you aren’t bad ass motherfuckers in your own right…you wouldn’t be here if you weren’t.

But you aren’t like us…you’re nothing like us…you can’t beat us. You don’t stand a chance. That’s just a reality.

But you’ll try anyway; that’s what you’re supposed to do. Cause in your heart of hearts everything that me or my partners say to you is a lie…a way for all of us to fuel our egos and pump ourselves up. You’ll disregard it all and step in that ring, all amped up full of piss and vinegar ready to rip our heads off.

And in that moment, you’ll realized that you fucked up! Cause we are gonna beat the fuck out of you and take those title shots. And I’ll tell you “I told you so.”

Pest smiles and drinks the rest of his water before speaking to the cameraman.

Now do me a favor…Get the fuck out of my house.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Pestalance's post!
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-13-2018)