Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Jack me, daddy Gilmour
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-13-2018, 02:41 PM

The translucent and utterly amazingly sexy Hobbit is standing around in a parking lot, probably a store or gas station, not really sure. The Hobbit is spanking his pickle over the dead corpse of a cat. Of course he'd be cranking it over a dead cat. We're not sure why we're watching it still, but we are.

"Oh, god! PETER GILMOUR!"

With the weird shouting of Peter Gilmour's name, Frodo shot a hot load of his weird and discolored man sauce on the body of the dead cat. He's fucking with his dick trying to get it back into his shorts, when someone touches him on the shoulder. It should be worth noting right now that the "shorts" he's wearing is actually just a piss stained white bikini brief style speedo. He turns around, with his dick put away, but a mass of hair still popping out from the top of them. It's his beautiful wife Sarah standing behind him.

"Why are you standing outside screaming Gilly's name?"

Her eyes catch the dead cat, and undoubtedly the jizz on it. Her eyes roll, and she nearly drops the hot dog she's holding.

"Really? I was in there for like 4 minutes, and you crank one out on the corpse of a dead cat?"

He shrugs his shoulders and kicks the ground in front of him. She puts the hot dog in her mouth very seductively, as if showing off her skills with the art of Blowies. Right as she gets it all the way to the back of her throat, she takes a big old bite out of it. Frodo's naughty bits do this weird tingling feeling, and a stream of warm piss flows down his legs. She looks at him slightly confused, right before swallowing the entire bite of hot dog without chewing.

"Are you trying to turn me on, Fred?"

He just nods, and she drags him behind the store, where there's a dumpster with a fence around it. The gate is open, and the XWF's power couple scurry into it and slam it shut. What happens next can only be described as hardcore anal sex with a pre-op transgender woman pumping her dick in and out of a drugged out man's ass canal. I mean, we could probably describe it more eloquently, but let's be honest. The reality is much hotter than any dressing it up we could do. Our hobbited hero is moaning and calling out a mixture of Sarah's name, and Peter Gilmour's name while she pumps away at his tight little shit coated hole. This just causes her to pump harder and faster, which causes him to moan faster and harder.

Frodo unleashes a hot load right on the side of the dumpster, and Sarah unleashes a hot load inside of his ass canal, causing both of them to moan in ecstasy. Twice now, in the span of one promo Frodo has shot his hot load onto the side of something while thinking about Peter Gilmour. Is this a sign of things to come, or does Frodo just need a new hobby? To be honest, no one is sure. So tune in next week to find out.

"We're coming down to the wire, and I haven't heard a single thing worth responding to. And I haven't seen a single thing from Chris Victorian Era England, which leads me to believe that he's accepted my terms of surrender, and will promptly lay down for me in the ring, so I can get the easy win, and then lay down for me in the bed, so I can get in that hole. Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at not having to put in a lot of work to win a match, or get my dick covered in shit. But, and this is a tight little bubble butt, I would like Chris to at least act like he's struggling, in the ring that is. Otherwise it doesn't help show these new fuckers that I'm back, and taking names. They need to pay close attention to Frodo mother fucking Smackins, and watch what I fucking do. I'm putting all of Savage on notice. And I'm making it well known, let's see if it gets any traction, but I am coming for that TV title.

After I drop this Chris Visions of Christmas Past mother fucker, and Benny "I'm beating a dead joke worse than Big Bang Theory" Blowjobs, I'm taking out Ghost Tank, and then moving up the ranks further. I won't stop until that fucking title is around my waist. And that should cause Chris Chaos to worry, because one thing that can't be denied is that I am a persistent mother fucker. I will be on your ass like you owe me money. Because you owe me something, mother fucker. And that's the goddamn belt around your waist. Not that tag shits, I held those once already, don't need em again. I want the one that escaped me. The TV belt. The belt I battled Satellite for when he had one arm, and no dick. It was curious fun, and made me wet. I battled Santos for it, back in 2014, and in 2018, I want another shot. So, I'm going to break every fucking bone of every mother fucker who stands in my way. Get ready, Chaos, cause I'm coming for you starting with Chris Vhis joke is running almost as stale as Benny Blowjobs' routine, I'm gonna drop it to not be a twat."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post