Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Fools
Ghost Tank Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-13-2018, 01:35 AM

Ghost Tank seemingly is seen flying out of nowhere as he spears Jackson with the force of 50 Goldbergs and 100 Roman Reigns, leaving Jackson nothing more than a crumpled mess, as GT covers him, and a ref runs in from the same kind of magical place that GT was hiding and began to count!

1!

2!....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ghost Tank's post!
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-13-2018)
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-13-2018, 05:00 AM

Ha! Do you honestly think you'd stand a chance? I do these attacks to put a stamp on everything I do. To let you know that I'm coming for that title, however I so fuckin' please. Do you realize the kind of shit I do to my own fuckin' body? You wish you were as half as extreme as I am. Just look at my match with Peter and Random. I put them motherfuckers on GODDAMN HOOKS AND HUNG THEM LIKE THE PIECES OF MEAT THEY ARE!

No. You're nothing but a paper champion to me. Until you actually show you can perform some extreme fucking shit, and I'm not talking no piddly fucking "Xtreme Rules". I'm talking that hardcore, bodily harming, death defying, possible life taking kind of hardcore. I INVENTED A ELECTRIFIED CAGE THAT COULD KILL A LESSER MAN JUST BY FUCKING TOUCHING IT, AND I HELD ONTO THAT SHIT FOR ALMOST A FUCKING MINUTE! I felt my heart pumping like it was going to FUCKING EXPLODE!

No, you're not a champion until you've had that kind of match, champ.

If you're not a little bitch, then come the fuck at me.
Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-13-2018, 07:36 AM

Pathetic. You know nothing of the New Breed of Beast, a New Kind of Monster. You're nothing more than a punk that got fucking lucky.
Hate Post Like Post