Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
An unkindness of Ravens Pt1
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-12-2018, 10:03 PM

Mezian returned to the sanctum after the Shove-It show. He had lost for the first time in months and was no happy about it. As he walked into the Sanctum he was met by Gaea.

Where have you been? There have been numerous people here looking for you.
People? Like Who?

The same woman. Some British redhead kept showing up asking for you.She called you by your human name. How does she know where the Sanctum is? Is she someone you're sleeping with now?

No! Gaea, I wouldn't allow anyone to know where the sanctum is. And I'm not sleeping with anyone.What the fuck did she want?

She wouldn't say. She did leave this for you though

It was a note, short and simple.

Why do Ravens at night?You know where to find me.
Love Abigail

Mezian stood there for a second.Trying to figure out what it all meant.Then it hit him.

To see the light in humanity...Well, shit I have to go to London.

What do you mean you have to go to London. I need you here, we need you here.Tessa can't handle everything while you're gone.Ezariaha is hurt and we still don't have the third sister of fate. You cant keep doing this Mezian.

Look Gaea, this is important. I have to take care of this. And you know you are an immortal being of immense power. You can do most of this shit without me. You nd Azoth are so afraid of going outside because the big bad angels might hurt you.
There is only one sword of the ancients and I fucking have it in my room inside a dimensional pocket that no one can get to but me. So the only person or being that can kill you is me. So chill the fuck out and do some of the work yourself. Also fix Ezariaha, that what I have you for.

Mezian packed up his stuff an headed to the airport.It had been years since he had seen Abagail. She was his liaison to Blackwater.That was the source of all Mezian's money.He had done it for years...mercenary work that is. He helped overthrow governments and committed coups. He has assassinated dozens of foreign leaders and revolutionaries.But somehow he knew this time would be different.

The next day Mezian arrived in London. Once he was in the main terminal of the Airport he was met by to well-dressed men.One of them had a sign with his name on it. The man with the sign walked up to Mezian and spoke,

Why do Ravens fly at night?

To see the light in humanity.

The other man of the two pulled out his cell phone and made a call. He began to nod and responded with few words.

Yes, Ma'am we have him. We will be moving him to the car shortly.

The two men began to usher Mezian towards a very nice Range Rover. It almost seemed armor plated with how thick the doors were. It also most definitely had bulletproof glass.The drive to where ever he was going was quiet neither man spoke for the duration.They finally arrived at a large well maintained home in the wealthier part of London. With a manicured lawn, well-trimmed trees and what seemed to be a servant waiting for the car at the front door.

The car stopped in front of the house. The two men got out and opened Mezian's door. The servant woman took his bags. The one Man spoke.

Mrs. Arlbright is expecting you. She is in her study, through the front door, through the hallway, and to the left.

The two men got back in the car and drove off behind the house.Mezian followed the man's directions and he came to the door of Abigail's office.He knocked twice.

Ello, Luv, Come in make yer'self at home. Howya bin? Its been a few years.How are the wife and kids? How is my Mikey?

Mezian sat in the chair in front of her desk. She sat up and smiled at him from across the large Oak desk.

I'm Okay, I've been alright a little busy lately.And dead.

Abigail paused for a moment and cocked her head.

What do you mean dead?The wife and kids or Mikey?

Both/ My wife and kids were killed by someone I know and Mikey died of suicide.

Thats rough luv, That is why I called you here. A little birdy told me something interesting.I needed to see it to believe it. So I had to fly out here.

Abigail pulls out a handgun from underneath the desk and shoots Mezian three time in the chest. He grimaces in pain, as he bleeds all over himself and the chair.He screams at Abigail.

What the fuck was that for? You brought me here to kill me?!!

Come on now love, you and I both know that won't kill you. You're not human.You have never been.That is what the little birdie told me. That you weren't human and if I killed you he would pay me a lot of money.We're talking millions of dollars.He even gave me special bullets to do it too.

Tell those werent BloodSilver?

No, those are in the back. The ones that are in you are the normal run of the mill brass ones. I wouldn't kill you, I like you too much. What I will do is tell you who that mangy mother fucker is and help you kill him.No, hires me to kill my friends. I hire people to do that.

Mezian smiles through the pain and laughs a little.

That's my girl. Now can you get these out of me, please? This shit stings.

To Be Continued.....

The old saying is that "pride comes before the fall".Now I understand that you have this idea that you are important. That is okay, I understand. Falling into obscurity does that to egomaniacs like you. You " were" Universal Champion. You "were" Tag team Champion.But that is just it, people like you who have such frail egos. They use the past to obscure the present from those who observe them.

What I mean is that instead of allowing people to see your flaws, you project this odd sense of self-entitlement. Like we should be thankful that you grace us with your presence.Are we supposed to bow to you? Thank the deities that have come to save us?No, I will not bend my knee to some has been that took time off while his woman did all the heavy lifting.If the idea of being champion was so important to you where were you when the shove-it tourney happened? Hiding away like some little bitch. Protecting your fragile masculinity.While Jenny was kicking ass and taking names. Did you know she gave me my first loss in two months?

You see, Chris, I have no doubt that Jenny will be the most important woman in the XWF.Hell, she may even bee Universal Champion someday. But you...You will still be riding her coat tails acting like you are hot shit. You don't seem to get it, man. You say that I'm the butt of the joke.From where I'm standing the only joke going into Savage is you bud.So before you go spouting off this holier than now rant. You should take a long hard look at yourself and decide if what you are now is worth fighting for. Does your present tarnish your past? I guess only time will tell Chris. So I hope you have a good night and I will see you at Savage.

Your End Is Nigh!!!!...The Apocalypse is now!!!

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post