Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Rain or Shine Part 2: Breaking Out
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-12-2018, 09:10 PM

"Part of me, part of me feels bad for what I did to Ortega. Part of me feels bad for what I planned against Finn, for what I am planning against Mandii.........but part of me......part of me wants to rip Rain's innards out and use them as sausage links to feed to Gilly...Since, you know, I'll be taking his lunchbox. Its only fair."

Megan snarl/smiled.

"There she is."

Jenny put her feet on the cold cement floor.

"I gotta get out of here."

Megan shook her head. "You caused quite the scene back in Vegas....."

"I did what I had to do."

"People died."

Jenny rolled her eyes. Going under the bed, she pulls out a duffel bag.

"So are you going to help me out of here or not?"

"You can get out for your match."

"Megan.....I am Ms. Perfection. Going to Savage on a dolly with a mask on like fucking Hannibal Lecter is not a good look."

Megan was conflicted, but she didn't want to see Jenny rot away in here either.

"Are you going to sit there or help me?"

Megan got up out of the chair.

"Actually, I can handle it. Shit, I only have one pair of underwear and the clothes I have on. My shoes don't even have laces. Let me handle this, go get me that blonde nurse."

Jenny pulled a hair dye bottle out of the side pocket of the bag. Pink. As well as a makeup kit.

"Thank god for deep pockets."

Megan looked at Jenny with a cautious look.

"Is this what I think it is?"

Jenny nodded. "It is exactly what you think it is. Now, go get me the nurse and tell her to bring the Seroquel, tell her I've been acting up again. Tell her to get her ass down here STAT."

Megan shook her head again but with a deep inhale she spun on her heels and exited, just as Jenny laid everything out on the bed.

It was about 15 minutes when Megan came back in with the nurse. Jenny was pulling her hair out, slamming her head against the window and emitting a sound you'd expect to hear in the woods at night, high pitched, shrieking.....a sound from a nightmare. Her makeup was smeared on her face and there were cuts as if she was scratching it with her perfectly (somehow still) manicured nails.

The nurse grabbed a few things off her cart and rushed over to the raging patient. Megan was crying, she didn't know if this was real or not....

Was she going to have to get another job? Was her mentor and friend really lost for good?

The nurse was able to get Jenny to stop scratching herself and banging her head. She wrestled her to the corner. Grabbing the needle, she tried to get enough of Jenny's arm exposed to find the vein. Just when she was about to plunge, Jenny stopped completely. She looked at the nurse and smiled.

"Impressive feat of strength there, Kathrine....." she squinted as if to read her name tag."We could use you in the useless Bombshell Division back home. But now.....well, now it is time for you to go to sleep."

Kathrine had seen all of this before, and didn't take a word these loonies said seriously. Just as she was about to proceed, Jenny, with a burst of lightening fast speed, pulled a needle out from under her gown and stabbed it into the neck of the orderly. Kathrine dropped hers, and her hands went immediately to her neck. Jenny bent down and picked up the needed containing the Seroquel and jammed it into the nurse's arm.

"Shhh....shh, shhhh...." she said as she laid the nurse down onto the bed."Easy, girl."

Megan's eyes were slits. How could she be this evil! She knew exactly what Jenny had in mind, and this was an all time low.

She opened her mouth to question it, but promptly decided against it.

When the deed was done, Jenny was dressed in the nurses outfit. All of her makeup was wiped off, and her pink-tipped locks were inside the collar of her coat. She looked at the nurse, lying there on the loony drug, and grinned. She walked immediately to the cart and walked into the hallway, shutting the door.

"Megan, leave. Meet me outside. They will think you are leaving a visitation session. I'll meet you at the car."

Megan hustled out, disgusted by the entire thing.

Jenny walked past the front desk, her face covered by the manila folder fanned out in front of her.

"The patient in Room 402, the wrestler, was crazier than usual. She kept saying that she is me, and that her name is Kathrine. I told her that my name is that, but she insisted. I have a feeling she is having delusions, so I upped her dosage. If she says it again when you make your rounds, just tell her to shut up and go to sleep."

She kept walking until she got the the lobby area, then ditched the cart. Walking out the front door, Megan had the 2018 Ford Fusion pulled up. Commoner car, Jenny would have preferred a high line, but she'd take it.

Hopping in, she told Megan to hit the gas.

The crying publicist obliged.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Jon Willis (04-12-2018), Rain (04-13-2018)