Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Jokes On You
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-12-2018, 07:56 PM

[Image: YmVFJ5v.gif]

The opening avatar came on the screen--dark and bleak, showing a man in a full trench coat walking down an alley, with shots of Chris blending in and out.

[Image: XS62lEL.gif]

Then the scene cuts to pristine Clearwater Beach, Florida. It shows Pier 60, the cocaine white sand, the greenish hue of the Gulf rolling in. Arial view. It took us over the city of Clearwater and over the Courtney Campbell Bridge, into Tampa.

[Image: NwceLsI.jpg]

The skyline of Tampa is now visible as music plays in the background, light enough to be notice but soft enough not to distract the viewer from what is going on in the picture. It passed by some historic buildings in Ybor City, one of the oldest and most stories districts in the entire city.

[Image: 3FC5i0E.gif]

It circled around the city as THE X-TREME WRESTLING FEDERATION PRESENTS: shows up on the screen. Street signs from inner Tampa are shown as it moves away from the city, towards Pasco County.

Finally, it cuts to Chris, taking off his sunglasses and looking into the camera as the scene fades to black.

[Image: MdUVL9W.gif]

THE CHRIS CHAOS SHOW

EPISODE 7

Joke's On You.

"Mezian, you had an opportunity and you let it slip through your fingers. You had an opportunity to take advantage of perhaps the biggest opportunity you've been given here. I was far, far too busy worrying about showing the wrestling world that Engy isn't all he is cracked up to be to worry about you. I, as is Engy, am top tier. You, Mezian, you're barely above the dark match. What happened buddy? You had such a promising career and it is has all gone to shit. When you first started, you'd have had me verbally buried by now, in a hole so deep that I didn't have a prayer of climbing out of it. As I was winning the match over the XWF's so called "king" and becoming the company's only current double champion, you were sitting there twiddling your thumbs and pondering which dumb hair style to choose next. You were too busy standing on your roof yelling "The End Is Nigh!", and not realizing that the only end coming is your own. You've had too much rest and not quite enough rememberance......if you catch my drift here.

So, that is fine, I'll take it. I'll deal the first blow. You see, Mez, you're a joke and you've always been a joke. You try so hard to prove to us that you aren't but you keep getting in your own way. You shoot yourself in the foot, you make dumb mistakes. You're the type of guy to get hired to work in a Winnie the Poo costume at kids parties and then get fired the first day because you forgot you put your pants on backwards. You have the foundation there to be something more than a total pile of melted shit, but I am beginning to question if you have the will. You've called yourself a martyr, you've called yourself a savior, but all of us have always called you a joke. You're disappointing as well, because you have the ability to be something here. Your promo's are unique and creative, and in the ring you have proven you can shell out a beating as well as take one. Why can't you ever seem to get the job done unless it is against someone who we bring in to claim for employment numbers to get tax breaks? Why can't you ever win the big one? You and Finn Kuhn seem to have the same syndrome, and it isn't far from .

You see, Mez, you are going to step into the ring with a bonafide legend here. A man who just stepped into the ring and took down the mighty Engineer, a man who is all time Top 50, a former Universal Champion, a current Television and Tag Team Champion. You're the Heavymetalweight Champion 3 times over.......I'm shaking in my boots over here just thinking about it. I am so nervous I might shit my pants.

I hope you can sense the sarcasm, because I would be more afraid of laying in a McDonalds ball pit after a fresh bleaching than I would be afraid of you in any capacity. You are here competing for a title you don't deserve and you're about to be made an example of. You see, you're getting better at this shit talk thing, even trying to throw some comedy in there, but the joke will always be on you because you will never be anything more than a punchline.

You heard me, a punchline.

When I am trying to make fun of other wrestlers here, I use you. "You're so bad you make Mezian look good." "Hey, at least you aren't Mezian". "You are less of a threat than Mezian."

I could go on for days, but I don't want to spoil some of my future Mezian related punchlines.

You try so hard to be different, but you are really just the same as the rest of these schleps trying to make a name for themselves. You try to make yourself stand out with your Cruella De'Ville haircut and you're quirky way of butchering the English language but you've fallen flat on your face harder than Barney Green on a treadmill.

Barney Green is a punchline, Mez....don't be like Barney.

I fear it may be too late for that, however.

You are standing face to face with a real life wrestling God, and you're about to be struck down like the fallen angel you are.

And why so serious in all your photos, Mez? You look like a pissed of LGBT model who never made it in NYC and ended up sucking dick in Tupelo, Mississippi under the surname Naizem. Smile a little, you're in LA now, the only city in the country where freaks like you are socially accepted. Well, here and San Francisco. All these cities out here are whacky. Either way, Mez, smile, loosen up a bit, because you're about to be more than just a notch on a belt. You're about to be a notch on MY belt, and that is something special."

Chris and Bruce toast a drink, the glasses tinking together as they cheers. Chris was now the Television Champion and one half of the XWF Tag Team Champions. Things were beginning to turn around for him. He brought the shot to his lips with a smile.

"That was pretty impressive, what you did on Warfare."

Chris nods, making a face as the 100 proof liqour coursed through his veins.

"It wasn't the prettiest match, but it was gritty. You did what you do, you survived, and you got the job done at the end."

Chris wiped his mouth with his arm.

"I've been there at the end so many times, but haven't been able to close. This time, I was able to seal the deal, to get the job done, and nobody can say Chris Chaos can't win the big one anymore. This isn't the end, though, I still have Engy's other belt in my scope."

A hot waitress walked by, eyeing the two of them. She had long brunette hair and Chris waited until she passed, noticing she had quite the trunk, hidden by leggings behind her apron.

Turning his head back towards Bruce he folds his hands and looks down at the nice oak table.

"Jenny is going to be pissed, though. I am supposed to be tag team champions with her......I am the ultimate opportunist though, and I saw a weak spot. I had to exploit it. I am sure she will understand, and I think she would have done the same."

Bruce nods, knowing that she would.

"She's gone off the deep end lately, it is sad. It is like she isn't even the same person. I am going to stick by her, though. I got through my rut, and I know she will. She just needs a little support."

"So do I," said Bruce, who put his fingers up and snapped. The pretty waitress came back over and he ordered more shots.

Chris looked around the bar, taking in the scene around him. This all had to be a joke.....there was no way he was in the most exclusive club in Los Angeles, a double champion, drinking with his old mentor and coach, getting ready to kick the shit out of some filler talent who couldn't even bother to show up to promo.

"Bruce....."

Chris had a serious tone in his voice.

"Yes?"

"We've been through a lot."

"Here we go......"

"No, hear me out. This is going to be a deeper episode of the show. I know we like to have fun on here and get into shenanigans, but I just can't help thinking that this is too good to be true."

"What do you mean?"

"I couldn't catch a break and now this......I feel like my life is turning around finally. I feel like the old Chris Chaos is back."

The waitress brings over the shots.

"As much as I love the new found confidence, I think we should cut this episode short. Let's talk off camera and then have some fun on the next show."

"Damn old man, you still got that spunk. I like it."

Chris holds his drink up.

"Salud!"

"Salud"

END SHOW
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Vincent Lane (04-12-2018)