Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Rain or Shine Part 1
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-12-2018, 05:51 PM

"So what you're saying is that I have to face Rain, one on one, and the winner gets Gilly's lunchbox case? 12/7? Are you sure? Do they know what they are doing in the booking department? I am going to rip Rain to shreds. This washed up former Kiss backup vocalist who spent their XWF pension on black skinny jeans and gaudy makeup doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell against me."

"It's funny you'd mention that, because the match is three stages of hell."

"Excuse me?"

"Yes. Stage one is a hardcore match, so basically anything goes. Stage 2 is a submission match, I think you get the gist of that, and Stage 3 is a Ladder Match."

Jenny looked past Megan, towards the wall in the back of the room.

"Who comes up with these ideas? Can the XWF booking department be held accountable as an accomplice to murder? Because a match like that, it will end Rain's career."

"I don't know" Megan said with a sigh, "but you've been volatile the last few weeks and this could be a chance to get it out of your system and right the ship."

Jenny stood up out of the wheel chair."Out of my system? I don't have anything in my system, Megan......I've been screwed over left and right the last few months. It is clear that Madison is out to get me, Finn Kuhn is jealous of me, and Taylor Mayde is going to allow it all to happen but the second I defend myself I'm the bad guy."

"This could be good for you."

"Do you wish to elaborate? Because the only thing I see here is being locked in one of these fucking rooms again, eating applesauce off a plastic spoon with a minimum wage state worker shoving it into my mouth like a stubborn infant. I am going to break the body of this cross-dressing LGBTQ outcast, and crush their spirit into dust. Whoever this Rain is may want to trade in the 80's hair metal makeup for some wrestling boots so at least they have a little dignity when people say that they "died inside of a wrestling ring".

Megan smiled a little, looking down at her notes. Jenny moved over to the bed, sitting on the edge. Her arms weren't restrained for the time being, but only because Megan had cut a deal with the clinics chairman---a deal she isn't entirely proud of.

Looking out the barred window, she continues.

"I don't know what Rain is going for, or who they're trying to be. Are they trying to look like Edward Scissorhands after a week long meth binge? Are they trying to go for the bizzaro version of Brett Michaels? Or are they just confused? I mean, this is supposed to be a new look, a new person, a new image......someone should have spent their Sephora gift card money on someone with half a brain in marketing. Even the LGBT community thinks Rain is over the top. I am going to make this---ew---thing wish that they kept their job as a genital polisher at Madame Tussaud's. This business is no place for her, him, it.

Jenny continued to look out the window. There was silence in the room for a while. Then she spoke up again and Megan hit the record button once more on her small personal recorder, unbeknownst to Jenny.

"What is baffling to me is that we are given a case to block a 24/7 cash in, but they are making it nearly impossible for me ever to have something to cash in on. I have been pushed out of the Bombshell Title picture for the time being, but this seems like a waste of a perfectly good Gilly Lunchbox. We all know how much Gilmour loves his food, this is just mean."

Megan moved over to the desk in the corner of the room, pulled out a chair and sat down.

"Do you think I'll ever be right again?"

This took Megan back a bit, and she turned her head to face Jenny.

"What do you mean?"

"I had it all in my hands just a few short months ago......they were eating out of my palm. Now I am here in a cement room, being monitored night and day and can't even take a piss within logging it first. Ever since Mandii Rider came back......."

Megan shut her notes.

"Jenny....you gave me a chance when I was down and out. I made some mistakes, and to be honest, I wasn't very good at this publicist thing. You didn't give up on me because you had faith that I could turn it around. I have that same faith in you. So does Chris. So do all of those girls in the audience who hold your signs and tie their hair tips pink. That's the truth Jenny, you're damn good at this. You know what else you're damn good at? Telling people how good you are. You need to get back to knowing it."

Jenny looked down at the floor and swallowed.

"You need to show them all that you haven't missed a step. This is the week to prove it. You've battled through the quicksand this place becomes this long.....you can do it again."

Jenny looked up at Megan. She had deep circles under her eyes. She hadn't slept in days, it seemed.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Rain (04-13-2018)