Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Love Connection PT. 2
Jeremiahdixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-12-2018, 07:11 AM

Cast of Characters: Jeremiah Dixon(Our Hero), Ryan Dickson(Jeremiah’s Brother), Felicity Wynfield(Jeremiah’s Interior Decorator), Stanley(Jeremiah’s Electronic Control Hub for the House)

Time: 6PM

**The scene opens with the brothers do what they usually do. They are beating the Holy Hell out of each other in the basement training facility of the Dixon House. We see that they have indeed moved from Judo throws to submission maneuvers. Ryan has Jeremiah twisted up like a pretzel.**

Ryan: Now see if I apply pressure here...

Jeremiah: OOOOOUUUUCH! SHIT! Ok, I got it... I think your starting to enjoy this a bit too much.

Ryan: (Releasing the hold) Why, my loving brother, whatever do you mean? (Sarcastic smile.) Submission was my thing. Won most of my MMA matches by submission. It’s so satisfying to watch your opponent say “I’ve had enough. It hurts too bad. I give up.”

Jeremiah: Yeah I may have to master one of these to take into the ring as a submission finisher. There are submission matches only ya know...

**Just then, a monitor appears on a nearby wall.**

Ryan: What’s going on?

Jeremiah: I had Stanley monitor all channels and whenever one of my opponents is on air, I see it.

Ryan: Cool. Who’s that homo looking dude?

Jeremiah: He’s a John Cena wannabe. Says his name is “Ron Cena”. Super original ya know.

**The two men stand there watching Ron stumble through his promo, dropping F Bombs left and right.**

Jeremiah: Wait a minute, Stanley rewind 45 seconds and replay.

**Replay shows Ron’s balled up fist. “He’s squeezing them so tightly his knuckles are white as fire.” It continues on, Jeremiah just look and smirk at each other. As the promo ends, the screen disappears and the two walk to a nearby table and grab two water bottles and towels.**

Ryan: Not a very extensive vocabulary.

Jeremiah: Yeah, but I can’t force people to read books and expand their mind. It is interesting though, some of the things he said. Stanley, record me please.

Stanley: My pleasure sir.

Jeremiah: (Staring at a wall, which turns into a monitor with his face). First of all, Ron, John, Don, Juan, whatever personality you want to watch this as, let me inform you that your promos are terrible. “White as fire”? Seriously? I guess you’ve never seen fire. Oh well, doesn’t matter.

Second of all, by the time I get through all the “fucks” you spew out, I’ve forgotten what you were even talking about. The whole point is lost because every other word is nonsense and cursing. I have a nicely stocked library here, if you would like to expand your mind a bit. I would strongly recommend starting with a thesaurus.

Third of all, the whole tired ass “hate” gimmick again, really? The only persons that ever REALLY worked for was Kane, and it didn’t last too long either.

Look, I guess I can’t call you kid since you aren’t who I thought you might be, but I never could really tell when someone has MPD. I dunno which personality I’m talking to, but I’ll generalize it and just stick with Ron since you claim John can’t be used here, sounds delusional to me. Ron, I get it, you’ve lost the spotlight. Ever since that bully Brock Lesnar went to WWE, you were no longer in the title hunt. Hell, you couldn’t even hold the US title, let alone stand a chance against The Beast. Little by little, you faded out of existence.

Your just a sad, unimportant man, desperately fighting to be relevant again. You just lost to a 53 year old man. When will you realize that it’s best to leave now, while all your “faculties” still work. You keep messing around, you won’t be able to keep Nikki Bella happy anymore, not that you ever have...

When was the last survivor series where you were actually a factor in the match? Kurt Angle and Finn Balor eliminated you in your last one, and a knock out punch from Big Show eliminated you from the one before. In fact, I don’t ever remember you eliminating anyone in any of them.

Look John, oh shit, I mean Ron, when you “passed the torch to Roman Reigns after he kicked out of 4 AAs, that should’ve been a sign. After Nakamura kicked out of an AA, that should’ve been a sign. The writing is on the wall, no amount of hate makes your finisher any stronger, or harder. Your losing your spotlight, your losing your strength, losing your speed. You lost all your Title opportunities, I don’t even understand why your in this match, but I guess a few rookies are getting a chance at a quick push, but Ron, your time is over. Your weaker than Aurora, not as hungry as Peppers, not as young as Greaves, and not nearly as fast as me...

Just let the ship sail man, I don’t want to see another Ric Flair or Hulk Hogan. People holding onto the dream for FAR too long. Let it go, retire, stay at home with Nikki, work on a family while you still have the ability to, wait you do have... never mind, I don’t even care enough to ask. You literally have NO CHANCE of winning this match.

**Jeremiah winks then turns to Ryan. He raises his eyebrows, gesturing a response from him.**

Ryan: Sounded good to me.

Jeremiah: Good, Stanley, upload that to the XWF network.

Stanley: Right away sir. It appears Ms Wynfield is finishing up.

Jeremiah: Thank you Stanley.

**The two go upstairs, Ryan continues up to shower. Jeremiah finds Felicity in the kitchen. The old marble counters are gone.**

Jeremiah: When does the granite arrive?

Felicity: Tomorrow 10AM, I will be here, and so will the installation crew.

Jeremiah: Great. Hey, listen, I know Ryan can come off odd...

Felicity: He asked if he could feel my bellybutton, from the inside!

Jeremiah: Yeah... Well you need to understand, he’s a rough around the edges MMA fighter, he’s been a fighter his whole life, never had a woman in his life.

Felicity: As sad as that is, I’m too classy for that type of trash.

Jeremiah: Well listen, I’m going to be having a date coming by after my match Saturday. I want to take her to dinner, and maybe celebrate a win... Ryan will be along, he’s gonna need a date...

Felicity: What!? You want me to do what?!

Jeremiah: (Motioning for her to keep it down). A double date, my treat, at Gjelina, on Abbot Kinney...

Felicity: Oooh, I loooove that place. (Chewing on her pen, thinking). Fine. I’ll meet you there.

Jeremiah: No you won’t. You’ll ride in the limousine with us. Your coming to the show too.

Felicity: Did you plan my whole Saturday?

Jeremiah: Just the evening. The limo will pick you up at 5PM.

Felicity: This favor will reflect on your bill.

Jeremiah: I would expect nothing less.

**He turns and heads to the stairwell as Felicity finishes up.**

Jeremiah: Lock up for the night after Felicity leaves Stanley.

Stanley: Of course sir.

**END SCENE**

[Image: JQ0zJTP.jpg?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jeremiahdixon's post:
(04-12-2018), The Aurora Effect (04-14-2018), Vangis Greaves (04-12-2018)