Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Preparation Over All
Vangis Greaves Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-11-2018, 05:56 PM

Apprehensive thoughts set in as a certain debut approaches. Excitement overrides nervousness, you know the deal. Vangis sits at his kitchen table finishing his morning espresso. His kitchen windows overlook the beach with a magnificent view of the ocean. He stands from his chair and, again, makes a slow motion jabbing movement with both hands, one after the other. He approaches the kitchen window and sees...

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Heh," Vangis mumbles with a faint smile.

He looks upon the three fine beauties for five more seconds. He decides to turn around and walk to his family room.

Family...

V.G. was quite the family man for most of his life. Growing up his mother always preached about the importance of preparation for all of life's obstacles. His mother was a kind woman, extremely loving and dedicated to the well-being of those around her. Vangis loved being around her because of how much joy she would bring to everyone. Every Sunday she would gather family and friends and cook a massive dinner. All the favorite dishes were cooked. Halfway through the meal someone would always say, "My goodness Marcia, why so much food?" She would always reply, "Always have to be prepared..."

"I miss my mom..." Vangis whispers to himself as he sinks into his Ron Arad Stainless Steel Sofa.

Vangis came from money, a lot of it. Although riches surrounded him his whole life he never let it get to his head. His father was a huge sports agent for many Serie A players and was in Italy frequently for work. Since his father was always working Vangis spent most of his childhood with his mother. He learned most of his knowledge from her. But whenever his father was around...

"It all comes from here (points to Vangis' chest) and HERE! (points to Vangis' brain)" Jojo Greaves didn't know how to carefully nurture his son, nor did his father before him, and so on. Jojo only knew how to teach one thing, hard work. "Your hard work can only come from your heart IN the game and your brain AROUND the game. Whatever you decide to make of your life, Vangis, always work harder than everyone else. Nothing else matters!" The statements echo in Vangis' brain til this day...

Jojo was the breadwinner and supported Marcia and Vangis financially, but rarely emotionally. This caused much turmoil within the Greaves family, turbulence that could have been avoided if selfishness was avoided. Jojo's travels got the best of him. He found the night life to be more important than the family life and Marcia was growing tired of the missed/ignored phone calls and emptiness felt night after night. Through all of this trouble Marcia always made time for Vangis because, "that's my boy," she always said.

It wasn't until Vangis was about 15 years old when he noticed a big difference in Marcia. She started being sluggish, she was not as joyful, things were much more different than before. Big Sunday dinners were frequent, then occasional, then rare...What was happening? After 4 months of confusion and sadness for his mother, Vangis finally mustered up enough confidence to approach the most influential person in his life...

"What's wrong, mom? You're not the same."

"In our lives, Vangis, things sometimes change for the better and for the worse. Sometimes you can't prepared for life's obstacles. But always know that I love you. I'll love you forever and ever."

"Wait, I don't get it.." Vangis says in a nonchalant teenager tone. "What do you mean change?"

"Honey, I am sick, very sick and the doctor said that I should really take it easy for a while. You keep calm though and stay the way you are. You are such a good kid, people don't believe that you and your father are related. Stay as you are and you will be great in this world. Promise me?"

"I promise mom, I love you too." Vangis and his mother hug each other tight and for a very long time.

The shot comes back to present day where viewers can clearly see Vangis still slumping on his couch with his eyes are teared up. Vangis let's out a big sigh.
Suddenly the door slams open. A man comes barging in and approaches Vangis.

"Get your ass up, son! You have a match in a few days! We have work to do, let's go!"

"Give me a minute, dad." Vangis says as he quickly wipes away his tears.

In a low tone Jojo says, "Thinking about your mother again?..." Jojo takes a seat on a nearby couch.

"I miss her, dad. She was pretty much all I had for most of my life." Vangis' eyes meet his father's. "Why, dad? Why didn't you just make things right with mom?"

"Listen, I know I was wrong, very wrong. I was not ready to be a father and I was a shit husband. I get it, I fucked up. But I'm here now, to make things right with you and to salvage what's left of our family. I left an incredible job in a beautiful country to make things right with you."

Vangis replies, "Because of you, I have forgotten what it means to have a family. After mom died, all that was lost. I just wanted to be with myself and materialize my happiness. I never gave into money and because of YOU I had nothing else to turn to."

"You can turn to me now, kid. I'm here now...Hey, it must not be too bad. Those three girls are fine as hell. And the babe lineup seems to be in strong rotation. You have a great life, toughen up. If your opponents know you have a weakness they will definitely use it against you."

Vangis clears his throat and takes a sip from a nearby water bottle.

"You got that right. I don't take any opponents lightly, you know that. I'm glad your back, dad. You're doing a hell of a job being my agent. My reputation in XWF is growing, the endorsements are rolling in (Vangis makes a rolling motion with his left hand). It's better late than never but I just wish it was sooner to make things better."

Jojo shakes his head and says, "'l'll forever live with that regret. But that's my life and I'll deal with it. Anyway, tell me how you feel about Sunday."

"I feel great. I worked my ass off for this opportunity. My teammates are great, my opponents will be a challenge. It's everything that a Greaves would want in competition. I feel like I'm ready...I know I'm ready..."

Jojo stands up and then over Vangis and places his pointer finger on Vangis' chest. "It's all about this (Jojo's finger moves to Vangis' head) and THIS! I knew you were ready."

Vangis looks down and softly says, "Yeah..."

Then, Vangis looks at a picture of his mom across the room located on a shelf on top of the fireplace. The camera slowly zooms in to the picture. Simultaneously in split shot, a camera zooms in on Vangis' face. His slightly sad face slowly turns into a face of determination. This shot is held for about six seconds. Now, Vangis looks almost angry, like his eyes are on fire. Sharply, he turns his head and makes eye contact with his father. The moment their eyes meet, this song plays:

Jojo is taken back a bit and asks, "What? Vangis, what is it?..."

Vangis continues staring at his father as he begins to breath heavier...

[Image: tumblr_n3mux5mSU51saykaxo1_400.gif]

Vangis finally breaks his silence and in a raised voice he says, "Yes, dad! It is about heart and smarts. You made me the tough son of a bitch that I am today, but mom taught me something that has made me a real man. Always prepare for anything! I will always be ready, always, for everything in my life! My opponents have no idea what they are getting into. My teammates...I wish they were here right now so I can tell them...Even though we all have never worked together, I'll go to fucking war for them. I ain't leaving that ring a loser. I want my title shot, I want my teammates to get their title shots and I will do anything to make sure that my team gets that W on Saturday night! You know why, dad?! Heart, smarts, and most importnatly...PREPARATION."

The three girls met two other girls while at the beach and they all enter the shot with a look of concern. One of them says, "We heard yelling and we wanted to make sure everything is okay. Are you okay, Vangis?"

Vangis, still looking like a madman, shoots his eyes to the girls, "Ladies, pour yourself a drink. Jojo and I have some final details we need to go over before Saturday. We'll be back."

Jojo never liked when Vangis called him by his first name.

The girls looked saddened because Vangis is leaving...

"How about you practice those moves on us upstairs? HEHE!!"

[Image: erin_heatherton_clothes_36.jpg]

Vangis turns back to the girls and says, "I will not be defeated. I will never not let my team down. I'm a fucking animal. Jojo, let's go to work."

Vangis and Jojo exit the estate and approach Vangis' all black matte 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS.

When they approach the doors Jojo blurts out, "You mean dad, right?"

They enter the car, Vangis starts the engine and peels out going down the driveway. Drone camera flies out slowly until the entire Greaves estate is in frame. The camera catches the five girls exiting the back door of the estate to the beach. Camera fades to black with the faint sound of a clock ticking...ticking down to Saturday night...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vangis Greaves's post:
(04-12-2018), Jeremiahdixon (04-11-2018), The Aurora Effect (04-14-2018)