Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cast of characters and word limits
The Aurora Effect Offline
Whatever it takes

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-11-2018, 03:26 PM

Hey guys, I just wanted to get some clarification on if an introductory section for a cast of characters and their roles would fall under the word limit for the rp. I would assume yes but if not, that's even better. I've seen both variants of the wc rule before.

Thanks!

"Whatever it takes."

Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-11-2018, 03:39 PM

Any words on the screen that we have to read, count. Coding on the other hand does not.

Keep in mind though we're not Nazis here (oh wait, dammit...) ok well most of us aren't Nazis here so it's not like we're sitting here literally counting the exact words, or getting crazy about how many letters need to be in a word to make it a word, etc... lol so if by some chance you go SLIGHTLY over, and aren't making a habit of it, it's probably going to be fine in the long run. Most people don't automatically know just by looking at an RP if it went 20 words over a limit.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Johnny Sinclair Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-16-2018, 01:34 PM

That's fair considering some word processors count differently than others. I was in a fed that had a word count for a certain event and got penalized for ten words where google docs said I was below it.
Hate Post Like Post