Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Welcoming Party Part 3
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-10-2018, 10:41 PM

...........Continued.

Her eyes wrenched open. She was back in this room. White lights. Machine's. Her arms were strapped down to the bed, her legs were shackled as well. People were in the room, people she didn't know and didn't like.

They were yelling at her, shaking her, sticking needles in her. She felt a clear plastic mask over her mouth, making it ironically harder to breathe--opposite of its intended purpose.

More people were outside the door, looking in. They had displeased looks on their faces. Out of the corner of her eye she couldn't' tell who they were.

Her head was throbbing. That cheap shot at Shove It put her back here, she just knew it. But why was she bound? Why couldn't she move? She was strapped her......like.......a prisoner.

She pulled at the straps again. The "doctors" were checking her vitals at a constant pace and a defib team was standing by.

Why was she here? She was just in Vegas....she was back home at her club off the strip.....she was just out running a van in her car.........

Oh fuck.

It hit her like a sack of bricks, but she didn't have time to even blink before the oxygen mask was ripped off her face and her hospital gown was torn open, exposing her bare breasts.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" she tried to scream but it was a silent scream, her vocal chords dry and dusty.

The men put the small pads on her breasts, their hands cold even with the latex protective gloves. It made her flinch. Her eyes were wide, she knew they were, but the men kept saying something about her "fading". She pulled at the straps again. The last pad was on and the AED was charging.

NO!

They were going to shock her while she was still alive! They were going to stop her heart in an attempt to start it! She was alive damnit! Alive! Stop this!

But if only she could tell them.

She couldn't.

She was going to be at their mercy here and there was nothing she could do about it. She pulled at the strap until her wrists went raw.

CLEAR

This was it, she braced for it. Everything she knew, loved, cared about, was all going to fade into a black abyss that she wasn't remotely ready for. She wondered about her brain activity, would she dream one last time? Would they bring her back before 4 minutes? Was this all just some sick experiment? Was she a guinea pig to these people?!

HELP!

The cold pad was on her chest and she felt herself blink just as the charge exploded into her, driving her body off the bed and her breath out of her lungs. She felt her head fly back, her body arch up. The world was a blur of loud machines and the constant whirr of the vitals machine. Green lights, mixed with yellow and red. She felt like her body arched in the air and stayed there, she felt as though she was floating. She was on top of the world.............

Then it all came crashing down...........

The fell like an angel out of heaven, cast out to the depths of hell below, and crashed into the overly firm hospital mattress as her body twitched slightly. She could feel piss dribbling between her legs. There was a hot spot on her chest, as if something were trying to burn its way through. Her breath ewas gone, as if she were sitting there holding it, but no matter bow hard she tried she couldn't exhale.

CLEAR

NO PLEASE!

But she knew it was futile.

The power of the current hit her like a typhoon. Again she was floating, her body arched, seeming to just hang there. Europhria, the best feeling in the world. Walking through a park with bunnies and puppies, everyone was nice to her and she had all the money in the world.

Then something so evil, like the eye of Sauron, and a hideous, gut-wrenching laugh.

She flew down with the air around her. Falling as if she were thrown off a cliff and all she could do was reach up to nothing as she plummeted down to god knows what laid below.

Crashing down, her body twitching even more, more urine with a dribble of shit, her entire body rigid as a board.

CLEAR

She couldn't take it again. This surely was going to kill her? Couldn't they tell that she was alive?!!!!!!!! This was nothing more than pure torture, nothing more than a sick, sadistic-----

CLEAR!

Arching. Toes curling, fingers splayed out so far they almost bent backwards. Eyes wide and desperate, tears forced from them, chest in the air so high she could almost lick her own nipples.

JEN!

JEN!

She opened her eyes. She was in the room again, the white walls.

NO!

There was a nurse standing over her in a blue colored scrub, her hair tied back in a loose pony tail and her ID badge hanging down over Jenny's face.

There you are! We thought we lost you!

LOST ME?! YOU TRIED TO KILL ME

But she couldn't, didn't talk. She stared at the woman with silent detest.

You've been out for quite some time. Our systems were picking up activity in your dreams, you have quite the active little mind!

This was all a dream? The men, the car, the club, the room....was she even real?

She pulled at the straps again, at least those were real.

Standing outside the room, Megan stood with her arms folded. Next to her was a man who had claimed to be her uncle.

"She was always am ambitious little girl...always striving to be the best. Caused us fits as a kid."

Megan nodded.

"You could just never tell her no. She wouldn't accept it, wouldn't take it."

Megan nodded again.

They looked in to see her pulling at her straps as a nurse stood over her. Jenny looked possessed, trying to break her restraints and almost growling at the nurse.

She had been concussed, she should have never competed in Shove It but she broke out out of the hospital. Now, she was in a psych ward after her attack on Isabella Ortega and was being held for "evaluation".

Megan opened up her manila folder. Her uncle shook his head. Looking through the window in the door, she looked like something out of a movie or a TV show. Something from a horror flick about crazy people.

Maybe Mandii Rider truly had gotten into her head this badly?

Megan flipped open her notepad.

"What did you say your name was again?"

The man told her that his name was Paul Dollinger, and Megan nodded.

Flipped frantically through her notes, she saw something about this man from back when Jenny was a kid. He was the one who sold her into slavery to the mob....the one who kidnapped her from her house and brought her to her "fathers" house. He was the one who killed her birth parents.

Megan's uneasiness grew. As soon as that nurse left the room, Paul was going to go in there for his "visitation". Jenny wasn't going to make it to Warfare.

"So tell me more about Jenny as a kid".

She HAD to distract this man.

In the room Jenny mustered up all the strength in her body to ask the nurse a question. Her throat burned like 1,000 fires.

"Where.......where am I?"

"Honey, you're in Rawson-Neal Psychiatric Hospital. You've been here since last week."

Jenny's eyes shot open.

"But, I.....I was just driving a car....I was in the club.....I was chased......I"

"Honey" she seemed to like that phrase, "you've been damn near in a coma for almost two weeks."

Jenny's entire world stopped. This couldn't be possible. This wasn't real. She refused to believe it.

"The AED....you guys....shocks.....tried....kill me...."

"Oh, you poor thing.........that hit to the head in DC really took its toll, didn't it?"

"How did I get back to Vegas?"

"You're Uncle Paul was nice enough to drop you off. He seemed really concerned. When you injured that poor girl on the wrestling show, we decided to check you in here for further evaluation."

Jenny felt her heart skip a beat. PAUL DOLLINGER. NO. FUCKING. WAY.

Jenny had to think fast. Her past was catching up to her at the worst possible time. There was no time to stall, she had to get out of this place.......but she was chained down like an animal.

"I.....I need some water", Jenny said. The nurse nodded with a smile. She left the room.

Looking around, her eyes darting, she needed to find something to cut these straps!

Then a voice made her heart sink into her colon.

"Welcome back, kitten...."

A finger extended out and rubbed her cheek. It was soft, despite how evil it was.

"You've been out for some time now."

Jenny wiggled, trying to move away, never feeling more helpless in her life.

"You've never left this hospital, and you never will",he whispered to her, "because you are crazy. You are insane, and you went off the deep end. Isn't that right?"

His other hand was on a pillow next to her, he was slowly bringing it towards her.

Somebody had to help! This couldn't be happening!

Megan was stuck in the supplies closet, as gash atop her head. Paul would blame this on Jenny, given the chance. She went on a rampage. She broke the straps. He subdued her. The struggle made her go into cardiac arrest........

He grinned a wicked grin and brought the pillow to her face as she began to kick.

Flipping her hair back and out of her eyes, Jenny walked off the plane and towards the sign labeled CUSTOMS. Fumbling in her sachel bag for her passport, she walked past a big sign that was illuminated with LED's. WELCOME TO AUCKLAND.

It was really quite classy.

She made her way to the customs agent who looked like she was having a bad day. A big smile, her white teeth showing like the peaks of the moutains to the west, she slid her passport to the gumpy woman.

Checking it out, she looked Jenny up and down. Stamping it and sliding it back she managed to get out the words
"Welcome to New Zealand, I hope you enjoy your stay."

"Oh trust me, I will!"

Jenny smiled again as she walked past customs and boarded the tram that would take her to baggage claim.

The scene was something out of a war movie. Bodies everywhere, blood across all of the walls. There had never been so much blood in this building before. Men yelling into walkie talkies, police officers with their hands on their hips, talking in hushed tones about the "one that got away".

Back in the room, the camera crews were trying their best to get a view. The EMT's were working on a man in the center of the room. A young girl with glassses, no older than 25, was crying as she was giving her statement to the cops, saying she "doesn't know what got into her."

The room was a battleground. Machines toppled over and broken, windows cracked, blood streaked on the wall and the side of the bed. A nurse, in her now dark stained blue scrubs, laid on the floor, her head turned in the complete opposite direction.

On the bed there sat a note that appeared to be written in blood. Upon a closer look, the lettering, which was scrambled due to the unkempt nature of the sheets, said two words.

MANDII

RIDER

The two detectives investigating looked at each other as the camera panned out.

Outside the building the sign read WELCOME to Rawson-Neal Psychiatric Hospital.

Jenny grabbed her luggage and wheeled it out to a waiting Uber. When she got in, the man driving greeted. "Welcome to Auckland" he said.

"Welcome to my world," she said under her breath, looking out the window. "Welcome to hell."
Edit Hate Post Like Post