Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 09:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The...
Ghost Tank Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-10-2018, 07:34 PM

Tank sat atop a pile of bodies, his own having several wounds from his previous fight. He had reigned supreme over those men, and he looked at the tiny camera that his 'Brother' had once used, providing him a way to talk to the world.

As you can see, things never end up going well for others when I'm around. On Savage, do you know what will happen to Austin and Williams? THE SAME! FUCKING! THING!

I will run through them! I WILL OBLITERATE THEM! I will take their skulls and smash them together, and make them into the goriest fucking version of a Siamese twin that the world has ever fucking seen! I, WILL HAUNT, THEIR DREAMS! THEY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, ever... never again, will they actually feel like their old selves. I will rend their flesh from the muscle, I will tear muscle from the bone, I WILL FUCKING BREAK THEIR BONES AND SUCK THE MARROW FROM THE SHATTERED REMAINS!

Steve Austin... you've never met a monster before. You never got to face someone like Brock Lesnar. You will meet Brock Lesnar's superior on Savage. I am more than a Beast Incarnate. I am the NEW BREED of Beast. I am a NEW KIND of Monster. So, when you finally climb into an XWF ring, and you see me come out to face you, you will do what is best for your fucking pathetic career, and lay down on the ground. You will allow me to just pin you and dig the hole that you deserve to be put in. To be buried, to be dead and forgotten.

And you, Williams. I don't know a fucking thing about you, nor do I give a fuck enough. You will be facing a being that knows no fear. Knows no bounds. HAS NO! LIMITS! TO BREAK!

After Savage, the both of you will realize who I am. WHAT! I! AM!

And what is that you might be asking?

Tank picked up one of the dead bodies, tearing off their armor, then SLAMMING his hands, fingers first, into the belly of the corpse. He then would lift it up over his head, and then pushed opposite ways into the body. The camera watched as skin and muscle and fat begin to be sundered as the body began to tear away. He then pushed hard enough the tearing happened as fast a Velcro sneaker, and all the blood and organs inside the corpse, spilled out, showering Tank in all the delicious entrails. From large intestine to kidneys, all pouring straight out, all of it draping across his shoulders, like a scarf made of body parts. He looked at the camera, spitting blood onto the ground, his face a crimson mask as he spoke.

Your end.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ghost Tank's post:
(04-11-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ghost Tank's post!
Jenny Myst (04-10-2018)