Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Hart of the Matter
Christian_Andrews Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-10-2018, 10:18 AM

"Just because my path has become different then yours, doesn't make me lost." - Christian Andrews

.:: Begin Transmission ::.

The entire bathroom is lit up with steam, as Christian lifts his head up in the shower, allowing the water to run over his body. The water trickles down his shoulder, showing the scar that brings forth with it the memory of the sledge hammer shot dislocating the shoulder 15 years prior and crushing parts of his tendons requiring surgery. Christian still won that match, with half an arm, but had to forfeit the Intercontinental Championship the next week when the docs wouldn't clear him to wrestle.

The water continues running over the scar in his abdomen, from when he had to get kidney surgery after the atrocious hell in a cell match, which led to him and two other people finding their way from the top of the cage through a inflamed table on the ground, causing all three of them to end their run in the CWC since they weren't cleared to wrestle for months, and in that time frame the CWC had to sell due to financial issues. All three of the wrestlers were told not to wrestle again, but only two listened. One did not, and he stands here today. Countless matches later, still kicking and roaring preparing for the next match.

(Christian): A little unorthodox, but it gets the job done.

Christian is referring to the home made paste he uses as body wash, he learned how to make it in his past and since then he swears by it, he wouldn't use anything else. After Christian is done applying it, he lets the water wash it off his body, turning to get every angle covered. As he does, the water connects with his back, and a flashback of the chair aligned with thumbtacks crosses his mind. He remembers it slamming into his back, his flesh being torn off as it was pulled back. Swung again, and again, it never let up. Christian remembers the feeling of fire, after being dosed with lighter fluid and set a blaze. Christian shutters as the memories come flooding back, taking a deep breath to get through them in his mind.

Turning the water off, he slides open the door to the shower and steps out using the towel to cover himself as he dries off. He focuses his weight to make sure he doesn't slip on the tile floor, and wraps the towel around him. As he's drying, after he gets his bottoms on and slides his wrestling training trunks on, he stares at himself in the mirror. Smiling, his voice is stern and steady, with a focus that shows his clarity.

(Christian): You're ready for Wednesday. You're ready for whatever they throw at you next. This step, the next step, it all will remain the same. The product, myself, I will remain the same. The challenge will remain the same. The results.... Will remain the same.

As he's staring in the mirror, his thoughts and voice is cut off when he hears movement. He turns to find out where it's coming from and realizes it was from the outside hall to where his room is. He walks over to the door and puts his ear to it, listening to see if he can hear anything. As he does, he hears footsteps fade away in the distance but nothing close to him. Inquisitively, he opens the door but to his surprise, nobody is there. Sighing, is he getting paranoid? Turning to close the door, he realizes there's a yellow sticky note on the door. Opening it, it reads:

Quote:Saturday Night Savage.
Jackson Hart.
X-Treme Championship.
Thank us later. We're watching you, and you deserve it.
Talk soon.

Christian slightly tilts his head, confused but curious. He closes the door and heads back to the living area of the room. He sits on a desk and opens up his laptop. As it comes to life, he grabs a nearby water bottle and chugs it. He then tosses the empty bottle aside and starts typing on the computer. He's looking up "XWF" and "X-Division Championship", but his computer glares back "No Results Found." Confused, he realizes he typed in the wrong thing. He changes it to "X-Treme Championship" and starts reading up on it, based on the history and the videos recorded of it's matches. Christian smiles seeing the matches, but then realizes what the note said.

(Christian): X-Treme Championship? Jackson Hart? Has he even had a match here yet? Crap, I don't know anything about this guy and the match is in 4 days... and I still have to worry about my triple threat tomorrow. But hell, it's never too early to start training right?

Christian reaches to grab his phone from his pocket, but finds nothing there. Aggravated, he checks his other pocket, and then slides his hand to where his jacket pocket would be before he realizes he's not wearing any shirt. He sighs.

(Christian): Where did I put it?

He looks around, but no luck in the living room. He walks back toward the door area but before he gets to the door, he has a revelation. He turns and walks back toward the bathroom in the shower area, and sure enough there's his phone, sitting on the bathroom counter. He grabs it and opens it, scrolls down to "J" and hits dial.

(Jessica): Hello?

Christian pauses, the voice sounding familiar but not in the way he wanted it to. He brings the phone away from his face and suddenly dread spreads across his face. Why? Let me explain...

6 Years ago...

[b]Christian was out with this young woman and they were having a good time. They had just met at Barnes and Nobles, when she recognized him while he was trying to check out in line. They went out that night to dinner and a movie, and then she wound up taking him back to her apartment. What happened after that, really is much of your business...

BUT, what happened after that, that happened that's none of your business, THAT is your business here. Christian thanked her for an awesome time, but as he was about to leave she tried to stop him. She told him that she has never felt the way that she did when she was with him, and started spewing off this stuff about being soul mates. Christian wanted nothing to do with that, so Christian told her that he couldn't possibly entertain a relationship with her. He was... married? What? It was the first thing that came to his mind. You wouldn't have done any better if you were in his position with the pressure she was trying to apply!

Anyways, Christian decided that it would be best if they went their separate ways, and she told him she put her number in his phone and to call her if he ever changes his mind. She told him she would wait for him, and soon he'd know the truth and call her and when he does, she'll be ready. A couple days later, this girl had tagged his Fan Page on this social media site and told everyone they were in a relationship and that he was leaving his wife for her. Needless to say, Christian wasn't married and a lot of his fans knew that. They told this girl off and embarrassed her numerous times, even making a running meme joke off of her and her display picture.

So, Back to Now

That's why Christian had to act as quickly as he did, disguise his voice the way he did, and adjust the entire tone of the conversation the way he did. The following conversation, you can feel free to ignore...

(Christian): Ahem, yes. Is this Isaiah the 3rd? This is Dan Herrington with the National Society of Comic Strip Fanatics. We were just looking for Isaiah after he applied to be a part of our exclusive and very infamous group.

(Jessica): Um, no. I'm sorry you have...

(Christian): No? Oh darn, okay bye!

Christian hung up the phone, tossing it onto the table and he shutters, the thought of her figuring out who he was or more importantly, where he was now was frightening. Much more frightening than facing Jackson Hart, or his triple threat tomorrow with Calum and Calib. Hell, it was more frightening then finding out he has to retire tomorrow... There's just some things you don't play with.

Christian takes a deep breath and refocuses himself, trying to remember what it was that he was trying to do. He chuckles nervously, trying to get that conversation and memory out of his head, and thinks back to the note. Oh yes, Jackson Hart. X-Treme Championship. Got it. He picks his phone back up and scrolls down, finds Jessica's number, and then deletes it. Smiling, he scrolls back up to "J" and dials.

(Christian): J! Thank God it's you...

(J): Christian? Hello? What do you mean thank God, of course it's me, who else would it be?

(Christian): Nobody and nothing. Never mind. Let's not go there. So anyways, somebody left me this note. I'll tell you more about it when we meet later but what I need from you before our training session tonight, I need you to look up this guy Jackson Hart. I'm going to spend some time studying him before tonight and I'd like you to as well, and tell Nick to learn his movements and his wrestling style. I want to get familiar with him.

(J): Don't you have that triple threat?

(Christian): I'm more than prepared for that. I'm ready and I've got my game plan. This is about Jackson. I've watched a couple things about him already, including how he won this blasted title belt in the first place. He seems like he has it together, which is great. He also seems really agile, which honestly is scary considering my current state. I'm not sure if I can keep up with him?

(J): If you can't keep up with him physically, then you know we're going to have to keep you in the game mentally and emotionally and force him out of his. I've heard a little about this guy with my own studies I've done in the XWF, and honestly dude, he sounds arrogant. If he really does have any pride, or struggles with pride, that will be as flaring of a weakness to exploit as is your agility issues.

(Christian): True. From what I'm listening to right now as well, Jackson is preparing for me. We'll have to be ready as well. And J? He's talking about his past, his father and mother, the legacy they have in Malibu, I want you to find out more for me. Look into his father especially, he seems like someone I'd like to know more about.

Christian smiles, his game plan is unknown to J but to Christian, it's almost genius. Jackson won't know what hit him, neither will the XWF Arena. It'll be one for the memory books if Christian can get this right, and he knows Jackson will come prepared. It'll be the perfect real set up for success. Christian nods as J finishes talking, realizing that he didn't hear anything J just said. Christian tells J he has to run an errand but he'll be there soon to train, and then hangs up.

Christian grabs his in ring boots and throws them into his gym bag, before sliding on his own Nike shoes. He throws on a white T-shirt, but decides against it when he starts to remember what his errand was. He takes the shirt off, and changes into the only other shirt out in the living room, which was his black "El Duende que Camina" shirt. He slides it on, grabs the gym bag, and heads out of the room. As the door shuts, the camera pans down back onto the random note that was sitting now on top of the Laptop that Christian forgot to close. As it stares at the note, it then pans to the computer screen showing the promo that Jackson Hart had recently released, paused on Jackson smiling as the scene fades.

.:: End Transmission ::.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Christian_Andrews's post:
(04-11-2018), (04-10-2018)