Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zayne Vyper
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2013, 05:26 PM

I've been doing some thinking, Zayne Vyper, if you really want a shot at my shows championship, I'm inclined to give you that. If you continue to show up big like you have been, I'll consider throwing a dog a bone, so to speak, and rewarding you with a title shot.

Initiative.

I like that.
Hate Post Like Post
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

05-29-2013, 07:10 PM

Good for zayne! Btw I love fighting new guys! *eye twitch*

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2013, 07:39 PM

Is your name Zayne Vyper?

No?

That's what I thought.

You should just like the fact I allow you to earn a modest income on my show. Now, get back in your cage!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
ShawnHero (05-30-2013)
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

05-29-2013, 07:44 PM

As you wish...Master

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2013, 10:16 PM

You found out pretty quickly that you couldn't hang on Madness, didn't you?
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2013, 10:45 PM

Overqualified? I do remember the Senator single handedly defeating you, Mister Mystery and Steve Davids on Madness a couple of weeks ago. Am I supposed to be impressed that you're a double champion? Champion of a third rate Shove It? Champion of a second rate Bore-fare? Defeating second and third rate talents to win them to boot. Madness is where it's at, space boy. Only those that want solid competition come to Monday nights.

I mean, if you only ever want to be known as a man that defeats enhancement talents week after week after week, then I guess that's your choice.

I like my competitors to have all of their limbs intact anyway.
Hate Post Like Post
MrVyper Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

05-30-2013, 05:52 AM

Ahh, I knew an intelligent man like yourself would come to your senses Paul.

You don't need to give me an initiative. I want that Championship around my waist to restore it's prestige. Longest reigning champion or not, the title will be coming home with me shortly. First I have to deal with the small task of my 'card-filling' tag team-match on Madness and then deal with that chump Dean McGovern. After that Paul, I would be extremely happy to make Madness the greatest brand in XWF, once again.

Mr. Senator, instead of talking about how rubbish you are, and how I'm going to be the next big thing. I'll just show you, shine that championship up for me boy.

[Image: 11038946450a12997168457l.jpg]

"The leader of the egotistical society, the prosecutor of the weak, leader of the great."
I am, "The Serpent"
ZAYNE VYPER

Match Record
Win| Loss | Draw

5 | 2 | 0
Match Record:

Warfare: defeated Frost & SVD via High&Dry
Shove It: defeated Intemporaliter Scelestus w/ Swift Ion
High Stakes: defeated Dean Moxley via High&Dry
High Stakes: defeated by The Crimson Knights via escaping the cage.
Warfare: defeated Kristen Silver via Lights Out
Madness: defeated Danny Danger & Jonathyn Davydson via High and Dry.
Warfare: defeated by Peter Gilmour via pin-fall.
Hate Post Like Post
Brian Braxton

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2013, 09:20 AM

I'm sorry to inform you MrVyper that the little card filling tag match on Madness will be derailing your title hopes. I mean its not like your going to beat me. Besides that title shot was always destined to be mine.
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-30-2013, 10:06 PM

Satty, have you ever understood was humility is? Except the fact that you've had your ass handed to you plenty of times by the Madness boys over here. Heyman has the right idea shoving you off of Madness. You have no right there and once I plant my boot in your face that title you won't ever have to come back. Madness can finally switch to cable. No more Satellite. Just one little SPACE BOY lost in the great abyss without a single hope. If there ever was an asset that Madness gained in the past few weeks it would be me. Scott Charlotte, the one man on Madness who is going to beat the shit out of you.

Sometimes I feel like we just talk all about this and walk around in circles. Maybe I should just bring the fight to you.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Joe Tuesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2013, 04:20 PM

You both seem to like the sound of your voices a whole lot. All this useless chatter just to schedule a fight and beat the crap out of each other! I mean geez....are you looking to fight one another, or are you guys courting each other?
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-01-2013, 10:54 AM

Trust me, friend, I haven't forgotten about out fight. I just get a little over zealous when it comes to breaking someone in half. I have to admit though, Joe Tuesday is right. My voice is a wonderful thing to behold. Just the more and more I talk the better things sound. Talking and talking and talking and talking and talking. Fuck yeah, Joe Tuesday! I like this kid, come on up and join the XWF no problem. You need someone to back you up, you've got Scott Charlotte.

Don't worry, Satty, I'm just kidding! Fuck off, Tuesday, this is none of your damn business unless you'd like to get the shit knocked out of you by myself and Mr. Satellite. There is one thing I can agree with Satty about and that is punks like you that think they are entitled to something and can open their damn mouths to anyone about anything. Go away little man, the big boys are talking.

Oh and Satty, I'd like you to know that even if there is no man on Madness that comes to mind that has been beaten you, just wait, because soon there will be name. That name is Scott Charlotte and he is going to be the NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! Enough of this Satellite TV for fucks sake.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Joe Tuesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-01-2013, 01:29 PM

I think it's really fucking funny that you can talk down to me, threaten me and refer to yourself as a 'big boy' in the span of a few sentences. Difference between you and me Scott, you're a 'big boy' and I'm a man. Which means I don't play this fucking back and forth banter game. You think you can talk tough, try talking tough when you're sprawled out in the ring, coughing up half your teeth. See I can say things like that, not because I think I have the right to say anything to anyone, I KNOW I have the right to say whatever I god damn please to anyone. Don't believe me, don't think I can back up my words.....please, try me. I'll fucking destroy you.
[-] The following 2 users Like Joe Tuesday's post:
(06-01-2013), Kinwrathi (06-01-2013)
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-01-2013, 01:53 PM

I find it strange that a nobody like Zayne has drew so much attention... Just sayin'.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-01-2013, 01:54 PM

I will have sex with your mother.
Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline
I'm on top of the universe.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-01-2013, 02:06 PM

"Hey Satellite, and the ragtag squad of nameless, faceless cum dumpsters... What's up?"

[Image: 5iqFpUK.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-01-2013, 02:33 PM

"I heard that cunt Charlotte and the idiot named after the most forgettable day of the week bitching at each other and I just felt the need to remind them of how inferior they are. Y'know, the usual."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kinwrathi's post:
(06-01-2013)
Kinwrathi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-01-2013, 03:03 PM

"Definitely. Hopefully it isn't a trait that carries on into the general population. However, that's way too much to ask if you ask me. Maybe Heyman might know that answer! Hey, Heyman! Is it only the roster of Monday Madness that's so inept that even a fucking plastic bag could get the better of them, or is it all of humanity?"

Hate Post Like Post
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-01-2013, 03:11 PM

Hiiiiyyyy!!!!! 'Scuuuze me!!!! I'm Dean Moxley's friend; you can call me GoGo Gal Dani. I'm a 13 year old girl from North Carolina and no I won't show you my boobs!!! I met Dean in a gaming chat room about a year ago. He's a great friend because he likes playing a lot of the games that the girls my own age don't like to play. Anyyywayyyz...gettin off track...

You guys are totally lame and stoooopid, just arguing amongst yourselves like kids. No wonder my friend Dean is getting mixed up with false child molestation charges...he's got to get into the ring with you creepy ass mofo's. Fuck, I'm a 13 year old girl and I'm afraid to touch you guys for fear of facing some kinda charge myself!!!! Ewwwwww!!!!!!

Well if anybody sees Dean can you tell him I'm looking for him? I got a hot tip that he'd be released from custody today!!!! Is he here yet??

Does anyone wanna hang out with me until I find him? I promise I'm fun!

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
MrVyper Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

06-02-2013, 02:25 AM

Dean, I think when we had a match my High and Dry scrambled what remaining brain cells you had left. Take your thirteen year old girlfriend and your child molestation and go to Never Never Land because you do not deserve to be in an XWF ring.

"The leader of the egotistical society, the prosecutor of the weak, leader of the great."
I am, "The Serpent"
ZAYNE VYPER

Match Record
Win| Loss | Draw

5 | 2 | 0
Match Record:

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-02-2013, 07:26 AM

(06-01-2013, 03:03 PM)Kinwrathi Said: "Definitely. Hopefully it isn't a trait that carries on into the general population. However, that's way too much to ask if you ask me. Maybe Heyman might know that answer! Hey, Heyman! Is it only the roster of Monday Madness that's so inept that even a fucking plastic bag could get the better of them, or is it all of humanity?"

I think it's pretty much all of humanity. I mean look at the facts. I address one man and they all come out of the woodwork like cockroaches. It truly is Madness, isn't it?

It could have very easily been my address to Vyper and his response and that's the end of it. No. It's everybody, their mother, and Moxley's jailbait childfriend.
Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-02-2013, 08:03 AM

(06-02-2013, 07:26 AM)Paul Heyman Said: I think it's pretty much all of humanity. I mean look at the facts. I address one man and they all come out of the woodwork like cockroaches. It truly is Madness, isn't it?

It could have very easily been my address to Vyper and his response and that's the end of it. No. It's everybody, their mother, and Moxley's jailbait childfriend.

"Ah, true as can be. They are all quite interesting specimens, aren't they? I mean that of course in the sense that it would be interesting to see just how their insufficient minds work, not that they themselves are special. I must ask however, how many of these fuckwits are a part of your roster though, as it seems they make up the mentally deficient majority. Ah well, so be it. Two and a half members of the society that makes sense and a bunch of sniveling little worms mad because mommy didn't care for them enough."

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-02-2013, 08:08 AM

Short answer: 4. Long answer: the dimwit Alex Shawn. The rookie that won't shut up, Joe Tuesday. The loud mouth, Scott Charlotte. And Brian Braxton.

However, I do love Madness. My boys create their own drama by not shutting up. It makes my life easy and my job even easier.
Hate Post Like Post
MrVyper Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

06-02-2013, 08:52 AM

(06-02-2013, 08:08 AM)Paul Heyman Said: Short answer: 4. Long answer: the dimwit Alex Shawn. The rookie that won't shut up, Joe Tuesday. The loud mouth, Scott Charlotte. And Brian Braxton.

However, I do love Madness. My boys create their own drama by not shutting up. It makes my life easy and my job even easier.

Try my method of blanking these morons completely. It works better that way. They come rising to the surface and like every other clown they shall get slapped back down.

If you like, after I have MY championship over my shoulder I shall eradicate this scum from your federation if you wish. Long live the Vyper's legacy and I shall smite any buffoon who dares step in my way.

I am, "The Serpent"
ZAYNE VYPER

Match Record
Win| Loss | Draw

5 | 2 | 0
Match Record:

Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-02-2013, 01:45 PM

"Mr. Vyper, I have a question for you, if you may. What legacy? It seems the only thing you have is a load of worthless wins and a loss to a duo of mental midgets."

Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-02-2013, 02:02 PM

"While we're at it, let's just make a toast to all of humanity's special kind of mediocrity! Congratulations, you self proclaimed big deals! This is by the far the funniest thing I've encountered during my short time on this forsaken planet, so for that I offer you the only thanks you'll ever receive from such a superior entity."

Hate Post Like Post
MrVyper Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

06-03-2013, 02:29 AM

(06-02-2013, 02:02 PM)Kinwrathi Said: "While we're at it, let's just make a toast to all of humanity's special kind of mediocrity! Congratulations, you self proclaimed big deals! This is by the far the funniest thing I've encountered during my short time on this forsaken planet, so for that I offer you the only thanks you'll ever receive from such a superior entity."

Would you like to do something yourself before talking about about others Kinwrathi. Did Paul Heyman address either of you two shmucks? No. Did he address me? Yes.

So if you guys are all high and mighty like you say you are, then why are you desperately trying to salvage something from an offer that was made directly to me. So before you claim to be the best, get something done yourself.

I am, "The Serpent"
ZAYNE VYPER

Match Record
Win| Loss | Draw

5 | 2 | 0
Match Record:

Hate Post Like Post
David skulley Offline
I Ain't Takin' None of Yo Shit!

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

06-03-2013, 03:21 AM

KINWRATHI YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!

[Image: 2c01f99f-c0cb-4d26-a72e-36065540b0b7_zps...1375679216]
Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-03-2013, 07:26 PM

"Thank you Satellite, but this one couldn't find his head if it weren't attached to his shoulders, let alone the complexities of your points. If you wish to know of my accomplishments in that ring, Vyper, I'll be glad to oblige. I've beaten a so called legend in my debut. I later went on to hold a win over the former North Korean champion, the former X-Treme Champion, a former US champion, and the current X-Treme Champion. On top of that, I singlehandedly ended the career of a promising nobody in the same vein that I will end your's if given the slightest chance! Is that enough of my 'accomplishments' for you to handle?

They aren't accomplishments anyway, just me getting warmed up...

You see, Mr. Vyper? I can beat you in your own game of bringing up random facts in a vain attempt to make a point."

Hate Post Like Post