Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 04:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Love Connection
Jeremiahdixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-10-2018, 07:33 AM

Cast of Characters: Jeremiah Dixon(Our Hero), Ryan Dickson(Jeremiah’s Half Brother), Felicity Wynfield(Jeremiah’s Interior Decorator)

Time: 1PM

**Scene opens with Ryan and Jeremiah down in the training facility. They are grappling and throwing each other around the mats. Jeremiah gets a good hold of Ryan and gets his feet in perfect position and Ryan goes for a massive spin. His hip slams hard against the mat. Both men lay there, Ryan groaning in pain from the most recent toss.**

Ryan: I think we got the throws down. We should move onto submission holds, as soon as I find where my balls went after that slam...

Jeremiah: You had balls?

Ryan: Not funny.

**Both men chuckle as a monitor flashes onto a nearby wall showing Felicity at the door.**

Stanley: Ms. Winfield has arrived sir.

Ryan: WOW! Babe alert! You didn’t tell me you were back in the game again bro.

Jeremiah: (Rolls his eyes) I’m not, she’s my interior decorator. Let her in Stanley, we will be up in a minute.

Stanley: Very good sir.

**They wipe the sweat off with a couple towels, turn off the music, and head up the stairs. They meet Felicity in the kitchen.**

Jeremiah: Felicity, meet my half brother, Ryan.

Ryan: Are you really gonna introduce me to everyone as your “half brother”?

Jeremiah: Ryan, Felicity Wynfield, my interior decorator, and yes, you technically are my half brother.

Felicity: (Walking up to shake Ryan’s hand) Hello half brother Ryan. (She smiles deviously, almost flirting).

Ryan: (Leaning over whispers in her ear) I’m the better half...

Jeremiah: Just remember who’s house your in. Felicity has work to do. Countertops today?

Felicity: That’s right.

Ryan: (Motioning Jeremiah over into the hallway for a private conversation.) Dude, I need like an hour with her.

Jeremiah: (Laughing) I pegged you for a minute man myself...

Ryan: No, asshole. Let me charm her for an hour.

Jeremiah: She’s on the clock, I pay her for her time here, and she’s not cheap.

Ryan: I can tell.(He peeks around the corner at her setting up her laptop in the kitchen.) This is the only way I’ll be able to talk to her. No transportation, no money, and I live with you.

Jeremiah: I see your point. Your kind of a bum right now. You got one hour, you better make it count, she’s pretty high maintenance.

Ryan: I’m a master.

**Ryan fixes his hair in a nearby mirror, checks his breathe, and struts into the kitchen. Jeremiah chuckles to himself and pulls his phone out. He has a text message from someone labeled “Cynthia”. The message reads “How you feeling hun?” Jeremiah smiles as he walks into the cigar room and sits down. He starts to type, but fumbles around the buttons. He shakes his head and decides to just call. He dials a number, reaches over and closes the cigar room door for privacy, and waits. After a couple rings, it’s picked up.**

Female voice from phone: Hey handsome. Didn’t think I would actually get a phone call today. The way you sounded last night, I thought you would be busy all day.

Jeremiah: That’s what I thought too, but my interior decorator came to start the kitchen counter replacement, and Ryan fell in love. I gave him an hour.

Female voice: That was awful nice of you. So what’s on your mind, besides me of course...

Jeremiah: Well I have another match Saturday. Called an X-treme Survival.

Female voice: Sounds interesting.

Jeremiah: Yeah, I team up with 4 others, and take on another team of 4 random wrestlers. If you get pinned, or submit, your out. Last team with surviving member or members wins. The surviving members get a title shot.

Female voice: So that’s why you were supposed to be busy all day.

Jeremiah: All week, this is pretty damn important, and nerve wrecking for me. I’ve been in three matches and only came away with one win.

Female voice: So how many times have you been pinned?

Jeremiah: Never.

Female voice: So you submitted twice?

Jeremiah: No, never submitted.

Female voice: That’s because you haven’t been with me. (They share a laugh). Wait a minute, if you haven’t been pinned, haven’t submitted, what are you nervous for?

Jeremiah: There are three other guys I have to trust.

Female voice: That pesky trust thing again huh?

Jeremiah: Yeah, they seem ok, but I’m still working on the whole trust thing. It’s a slow go with Ryan, but he’s family, it’s different.

Female voice: Tell me about them.

Jeremiah: Well, there’s Jackie Peppers. Dunno much about him, he had an easy win at Warfare a few weeks ago, but tanked at Shove it against a VERY good Finn Kuhn... I guess it could always be worse, at least he’s a veteran, so he knows his way around a ring, and from what I hear, he sometimes goes crazy in the ring, I guess we will see.

Next we have The Aurora Effect. This guy came straight out of an Incredible Hulk comic book. He makes Lou Ferrigno look like Mickey Mouse. I suppose being all muscular helps when throwing people around. Definitely won’t hurt to have this monster on my side. I hear he can also get a little psychotic too, this sounds like it might get ugly.

Last but certainly not least we have Vangis Greaves. This guy is just waited not for his big break. Sometimes hunger can overcome any strength or speed in a match. That hunger can make someone unpredictable. Let’s hope he’s focused come Saturday night, and uh, hopefully well rested, since he’s seen with a trio of ladies at most times...

Female voice: Sounds like a few harmless guys that can make pretty strong allies. What about your opponents?

Jeremiah: I’ve looked them up too. Scully appears to be a legend around here, but maybe he’s past his prime. I’ve also studied his finisher. It’s a form of suplex, simple enough, there’s always a counter for those types of moves though so I don’t see much of an issue there.

Another veteran Pestalance. He’s hit or miss, sorta comparable with Peppers. He comes equipped with one of those fireman’s carry finishers. Anyone who ever watch that hack program WWE knows those finishers are REALLY easy to get out of. Yeah, I’m not too worried about him either.

Then we have two rookies fresh from the academy. Ron and N.A.Z.I. Not a lotta info available for them. Ones a German piece of crap, the other wishes he was born black. I tell ya, kids these days...

Female voice: After listening to that, I really don’t know what your so worried about. Sounds pretty easy to me, and I’m just a chic.

Jeremiah: Maybe your right. I just need to work on some food counters with Ryan and get efficient with my submission holds and we will be fine...

**Just then, the door opens and Ryan walks in, obviously bummed. He plops in a nearby chair and pulls a Don Diego from a box on the table in front of him. He then grabs a matchbook on the table and lights his cigar.**

Jeremiah: I gotta go Cynthia. (Ryan perks up hearing that.)

Cynthia: Goodbye hun, and good luck.

**Jeremiah quickly hangs up the phone knowing his brother was gonna try some trick.**

Ryan: Who’s Cynthia?

Jeremiah: None of your damn business. What happened with Felicity? That must be a Guinness record rejection for you.

Ryan: I don’t really want to talk about it.

Jeremiah: I hope you saved some frustration for the mats, we aren’t done yet. Finish that up and meet me back downstairs.

**Jeremiah gets up and exits the room. The camera pans back to Ryan, taking a long drag off the cigar, then blowing a large cloud of smoke into the air. He sits back in the chair and utters “Cynthia” as the scene fades to black.**

[Image: JQ0zJTP.jpg?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jeremiahdixon's post:
(04-11-2018), Vangis Greaves (04-10-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jeremiahdixon's post!
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-10-2018)