Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 04:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Welcoming Party Part 2
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-10-2018, 07:48 PM

........Continued from Part 1

As the night commenced, things were going as smoothly as planned. She felt good being back home in the one place that she actually felt like she could be herself. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the figures approaching. How the hell did they get in?! Maybe they weren't coming for her. Maybe this was all in her mind.

The girl in front of her spun slowly, in and out of the steam, with dollar bills raining down on her like debris off a comet. She felt a cold hand on her shoulder.

Run.

Running was the last thing she remembered. Running and jumping into her pink sports car, peeling out of the parking lot and nearly hitting the men outside who were smoking hash through their oil pens.

Down the boulevard she went. She needed to get away from them as quickly as possible. Her heart raced heavy in her chest, beating like a war drum, as her heeled foot hit the gas once more.

You worthless puddle of panty waste.

You can talk as tough as you want, it doesn't matter. It is up to the XWF to decide if they can take an anime seriously. For real, you look like the type who is on her knees giving handy's to nerds under the table at Magic the Gathering conventions. The type of bitch who goes to Comic Con to find a future husband. We are supposed to take this human version of Hello Kitty seriously?

Umm.....no.

Bitch....bye.

But I brought out the best in you. I lit a fire under that multi-colored little ass didn't I? Good. You're going to need it. I am not totally sold on the fact that you believe all of the words coming from your cotton candy mouth. I think they are a front, a facade, the desperate plea from an art nerd to be taken seriously just once.

Society Just Doesn't Understand Me. SCUM. That is what you are, isn't it? Misunderstood? You poor, hapless sack of shit. You'd think someone who lives her life in the delusional blur of a Japanese cartoon would have at least something interesting to say. SOMETHING. But no. Same old crap. The same old jealous bullshit that everyone else comes up with. You are in for a rude awakening when the Queen takes her throne back over and I once again get a shot to take my belt back from Mandii. I'll admit, I didn't get the job done to this point. I have failed, and I am not proud of that, but how many people here fail once and pack it up, never to be heard from again? The fact I keep coming back, wave after wave, shows that I don't just have skill and talent but I have heart, determination and......."passion".

She loved this life, honesty. She couldn't lie. She couldn't help it that she was here for the thrill of the chase. Usually she was the one doing the chasing but in a strange way it made her smile to know that for once she was being chased.

She hit the highway. Pitch blackness all around her as she left the lights of the big city behind her. She had lost them, as far as she could tell.

But who were they?

Ever since the attack on Finn, ever since she woke up in that hospital, these strange figures in white coats were following her.

A shaky hand reached down to her center console and pulled out a pack of Marlboro Lights. Flipping the top open she brought the lighter to her mouth as she shifted gears.

You just don't get it, do you? You have no idea the spiraling ball of shit you are about to step into. You fling these appearance insults at me, which are beyond humorous because you look like a computer nerds real doll, but then you have the gaul to say that I am not even top 5.

BITCH YOU HAVE ONE WIN HERE

But I see now that you certainly can bark. You've proven that your vocal chords work, but that is about it. You are going after a title that you are seeing as so prestigious in a division you're touting, when you're too dumb to realize that you are backing yourself into a corner. Maybe all that hair dye has finally affected some brain cells. The Bombshell Division is a 3 woman league. You, me and Mandii. We are going to dance this tango back and forth until Vinnie gets bored and disbands the title all together. Don't you see it? Being the Bombshell Champion means nothing to anyone anymore because this division has been so lackluster for so long. Winning this match isn't about a Bombshell Title for me, it is about getting revenge on Mandii. It is about unfinished business. It is about proving myself as a contender here. I was kicking the shit out of people in the "mens" divisions for longer than I care to remember while you were streaming Rocket League video's on twitch and revewing which light up keyboard is the best bargain. You see, Ms. Hyde, this match means so much more than who gets to face Manii Rider. This match goes to prove that the best bitch in the business scores the pinfall. Mandii has pigeonholed herself. She couldn't even compete in Shove it! She is holding a worthless title and facing a bunch of scrubs for it who would be j o b b e r s on any other roster. You included. You think I am delusional, you think I am out of my mind focusing on one title that has been stripped from me faster than your clothes at a KnucklePuck meet n greet. No, Hyde, I AM NOT DELUSIONAL. Truth is, I have never been more focused. I have proven that I built a division here, and I have proven that I destroyed it. Any woman who comes in here, before they get a shot at Mandii, has to go through me. Look at their success rate. The reason I had so many Bombshell defenses was because they did a bad job at weeding out the bullshit. Time and time again it was the same matches, the same people, until a coo was formed to overthrow me and steal my title away. For Madison, taking my title wasn't about wanting it, it was about handling business. I was a thorn in her side, a thwart to her hastily laid plans of company domination, so I had to be silenced. I built the divisor because I was the division, and I destroyed the division because nobody looks at it as any more than filler for the main card.

That is the truth.

As she looked back into her rearview mirror she saw headlines racing up behind her. The van was white, and the windows were dark as the pits of the abyss. She couldn't see a driver, it was almost as if the van were driving itself.

How the hell did they catch up in that thing?!

She hiti the clutch and shifted gears again. She heard the engine weeze. Tossing the cig out the window, she lit another.

The van was gaining on her. The music blared through her speaker system, the sub in her trunk doing its job. Drown out the situation.

The van was almost to her taillights now. It was going to run her off the road.

Sliding up to the side of her car, the van was keeping pace she was almost window to window.

"I understand that I am not well like. I understand that people look at me as a joke here. I understand that some of the things I have said have been taken and spun, used against me, and I have been the one with the egg on my face. Through all of this, however, it appears that YOU, Hyde, are the one who is underestimating me. YOU are the one who thinks that Jenny Myst is going to mail this match in because I don't want to face anyone but Mandii. You seem to think that I am imploding. Far from it. You are a perplexing opponent, entertaining, and I think you are going to be a good addition to this division and to this company. I think that you and I are from from finishing our beef. BUT.........

Just then the van had pulled up next to her, side by side. Jenny tried as hard as she could to not look over but her instincts took over and she turned her head, looking at the window. What she saw almost made her swerve off the road.

She was looking at herself.

Just then the mirage of her waved, smiled, blew a kiss, and the van then veered off the high way and into the ditch below, rolling multiple times before coming to a stop with a ball of flames jumping from the grill. Jenny slammed on her brakes and spun the car around.

Panting, she sat gripping the steering wheel with white knuckles. What the fuck did she just see?

"Jen! Jenny!"

"Ms. Myst"

She began to shake.

"Wake up, you need to wake up!"

Voices in her head. She put her hands to her ears until she swore she could feel cells popping.......

"Jen! Jennifer!"

Her entire world went black and a a loud beep cut through her psyche.

TO BE CONTINUED
Edit Hate Post Like Post