Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 08:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
I can't find you
Jack Killborn Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

06-01-2013, 06:09 AM

Acdc;s Dirty deeds blares out of a car radio, as black pickup pulls into the Car park of the arena for monday madness. The pick up screech's to a stop, as Jack jumps out singing.

Jack.. Dirty deed done dirt cheap,

He then turns around and looks at the camera a smile beaming across his face.

Jack.. Mr World 1 , seeing as you won't show your ugly mug, I thought I would come and find you. I thought maybe he's at the arena tunning up for our big match, big as in my debut win and your tenth loss.

Rain starts to slowly fall , as Jack heads across the car park towards the entrance to the building.

Jack... Well hurry up the least you can do is keep up.

Turns to the camera and with a sarcastic look on his face he begins to speak.

Jack.. Now Mr world 1 , in case you don't know this is the arena where i'm going to be kicking your butt. (Jack Points to the large neon sign on the side of building)
Some come Monday night you have to drive into this carpark then get out of your beat up rent a car , and head through these doors. Now once inside the arena you will make your way to the back , no need to by pass any fans as we all know you have none.
Then if you are smart enough to find the locker rooms, you may the wanna change into your wrestling gear.

Jack walks past the locker room and makes his way through the back and out to the ring, before stopping at the top of the ramp.

Jack.. Now Mr World 1, my music will have already played and the crowd will be going nuts, not because they love me , but because they know that I am the better wrestler. Now you will stand there with your shitty music playing , looking out to the crowd wondering why no one gives a shit.
Then like some superstar wanna be , you will walk down the ramp maybe try and high five a few kiddies(Jack walks down the ramp and pretends to high five people). Only to find some kid flips you off, then another kid throws his drink at you. but that's ok because the little boy's mum gives him a smack not for hitting you with the drink but for wasting four dollars on a looser like you.

Jack laughs uncontrollably

Jack.. Then holding back the tears you will attempt to climb into the ring, but being uncoordinated like you are you will probably slip and fall over. By this time most of the crowd will have been bored of you and got up and gone home. but please don't let that stop you, because you will make it into the ring. where once the ref finds the time to stop laughing he will begin the match. Where I will most probably be doing something like this(Jack lets out a large yawn), you will then come at me more then likely tripping over your own feet landing on the canvas knocking yourself out.
At this stage I will place a hand on your chest, the ref will then count 3(Jack drops to the mat and slaps the mat 3 times), and my hand will be raised in victory. so hopefully World 1.5 you will understand that you are no match for me not Monday night in fact not ever. And that goes for the rest of the bum's in this federation, because no one can beat me and I mean no one.

Jack climbs down from the ring walks back up the ramp and exits the building.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Killborn's post:
(06-03-2013)