Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
60 minutes at the gym? 45 of that is showering!
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-09-2018, 01:46 PM

"Look, I don't care about you Benny. I get that you're only in here because I didn't acknowledge your challenge, but that doesn't mean I have to give you any attention beyond this.

I do, however, have to address the elephant in the room. That is Chris Valentine and me. We have some sexual tension going on, and that needs to be talked about. I know you're pretending to be a tough guy or whatever, but deep down you're just a big old tube waiting to get fucked hard. And baby, I'm the king of hard fucking. I'll ram it deep in your pooper until you can't walk straight, or rather do anything straight again. I promise I will put this big old long dong Schlong in your mouth and your asshole, hopefully at the same time, until you've forgotten what your dad is called, and start calling me daddy. I will do this as long as it takes for you to understand that I'm your daddy now. But, it won't be all massive amounts of gay sex and drugs, there will be some other things, like cleaning my little box. Cause, I've not used a toilet in over 3 years, and have no desire to start now. You're gonna be my new sex toy, you're gonna have to do work to earn it. Just clean my litter box, and the food after I fuck it.

I know what you're thinking, honey, but this dick is not exclusive to you. I've got a wife, who also has a huge dick, and she'll wanna ram it in your shit chute as well, plus I like to fuck my food before I eat it. Gives me that extra protein I need to keep this big dick swinging. Look, I don't really want your input on this deal, it's already too good of a deal to pass up, so I'm just gonna go ahead and accept for you. Now, we need to talk about the actual details of it. I've got a nice dog bed picked out for you, it's a tempurpedic one, so I know you'll like it. You're not allowed to shower, or wipe your ass after you shit. I wanna taste your shit on my dick after I fuck you. But, don't worry, I promise to use only the best lubricant, Gilly Tears. It's for when your ass doesn't need to cry. Trust me, Gilly Tears are the best around. And with him being such a blubbering bitch, there's a never ending supply of them.

[Image: L146RIQ.jpg]

But, before I can pound your ass in bed, I've gotta beat your ass in the ring. And I really hope you don't object to that. It would be such a turn off if you tried to play like you've got a shot at beating me. Come on, babe, look at you, then look at me. No, the only thing you're gonna beat me at is our contest to see who cums first. Cause, girl, you are gonna cum like a fountain when I'm up in you. And after you cum on the floor, because we don't believe in Condoms in this house, I'm gonna make you lick it up as I continue to fuck you stupid. Don't worry about that no condoms thing, I've been tested. I've got a lot of shit, but it's all been tested, and like they say Sharing is Caring.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go staple your picture to a chair and fuck it."

Our delectable Hobbit Hero was sitting on the floor of his living room, because someone had stolen his fucking couch. Like who does that? Who breaks into a mother fucker's house, steals a couch, and then fucks off with it? I'll tell ya who, gypsies, and people who think Chris Valencia is entertaining, so probably . Although, it's near impossible to tell the difference between a and a gypsy. Anyway, our delicious Hobbit Hero is sitting on the floor eating his lunch of Pickled Eggs and Cat Food, he's Feasting Fancy tonight, when there's a knock at the door.

The Hobbit does what any self respecting Hobbit would do. He slaps his cock a few times to wake it up, and then he walks to the door, naked as the day he was born. Because of course he is, what kind of a wears clothes? Chris Velociraptor? Fuck that noise. With the door open, he sees three people who shouldn't be standing there. Swagmire, Katie, and Crack. Frodo hadn't seen them in months, not since he ran off to join a Ugandan Circus with Sarah. They had a couch with them. His dick immediately went soft, with an audible whimper.

"Why are you naked?"

"Because I was trying to eat. And you know I eat naked."

"Why is there a whole chicken on the floor with a picture of Patrick Swayze stapled to it?"

There indeed was a thawed whole fryer chicken on the floor, and it had a picture of Rex Manning stapled to it. Not Patrick Swayze.

"That's Rex Manning, you heathen. And I just got done fucking it. Was gonna make it for dinner tonight. Without the staples of course."

The trio push into the house and look around at its state of decay, and lack of a couch.

"Well, nigga, good thing we got here with a couch. Sarah told Katie yours was stolen while you were away, and so we stole one for you. Here, don't fuck it."

At the sight of the couch, Frodo's dick got hard again.

"Fuck you, Swag. I'll fuck this couch if I want."

Suddenly, the sound of food being chewed can be heard, and everyone turns to see Joseph-Gordon, Frodo's son, chewing on the chicken. He stops and looks at them all.

"Fuck you, I'm hungry."

"No one tell him."

"You're a terrible father."

"Yes."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
(04-10-2018), Ghost Tank (04-09-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Benny Blowjobs (04-09-2018)