Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Heart like a Lion ~ Part collaboration with Pestalance
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-12-2018, 02:18 PM

On Saturday Night Savage, Scully will team up with three other men; Pestalance, N.A.Z.I. and Hate Nation Ron Cena. Their opponents; Jeremiah "Impact Dixon", Jackie Peppers, The Aurora Effect and Vangis Greaves in a Survivor Series style match meaning Eliminations are in effect. The Surviving members of the winning team receive future title shots, how great is that?!

Scully felt annoyed recently, he felt he deserved a bigger, better match than the last one he had on Savage on the 24th of March. He defeated a game Claire Lloyd and a disappointing, Kim Anderson in a triple threat match. Although, he will be sharing the ring with newcomers, the XWF have witnessed some of them in action. Scully is certainly the most experienced out if the bunch in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation but will the newbies show more desire than Scully? More hunger to win? Answer: Doubtful considering this is 2018; The Year of Scully.

Lunch time.

It was 12pm in the afternoon and after a near 3 hour flight from Miami, Florida, Scully had arrived at Newark Liberty International Airport. He exited from the airport with just a small rucksack on his back. Skull makes his way over to a cab and opens the back door, plopping himself down on the back seat.

"Where to sir?"

"Apocalypse Night Club please?"

"This time of day? It'll be closed won't it?"

"Just take me there!"

"Okay.. Okay.."

After a while the cab arrives outside the night club. Skull pays the driver his fare and steps out of the cab, closing the door behind him. Skull walks up to the doors and obviously they're closed. It wasn't exactly the time of day for the club to be open and crowded. A big guy nearby notices Scully through the glass, knocking on the door. The big guy opens the door and asks......

Aye homie, clearly we ain’t open...What you doin here?

"I'm looking for Pestalance. I heard this was his club and well I'm teaming up with him on Savage. Is he here?"

The man known as Beasley looks Scully up and down before yelling over his shoulder.

Yo Pest, some cat’s here looking for ya! Claims to be teaming up with you or some shit.

We hear the voice of Pest from inside the club.

If it’s that Cena cat, tell him to fuck off!

Beasley turns and looks back at Scully while still talking to Pest.

Naw...it ain’t Cena.

Beasley opens the door wider allowing Scully in. Once inside Scully finds Pest standing behind the bar.

Oh...Scully right? What you need man?

Skull looked up and it was sure to say, Pestalance was a unit. He was bigger close up, that was for sure.

"Well on Savage as you know we're part of the same team. Opportunities for both of us if, let me rephrase that, WHEN we win. Title opportunities for the winning team and I'm not gonna let ANYONE fuck that up. You see Pest, I believe by what I've seen so far, you may be the only one I can rely on other than myself of course."

Pest chuckled as he leaned his elbows onto the bar.

It’s funny, cause I’m not diggin this whole situation at all to be honest. Slap some rando cats together and put some title shots on the line...don’t feel like a team building scenario to me. Feels like an opportunity for backstabbin and bullshitin.

Pest points at Scully.

So tell me Scully, why should I trust you?

Scully smirks, "Why not?!"

Skull shrugs his shoulders, "Why should I trust you? I don't know you, we're not friends but quite frankly no matter how fucked up this match is, there is something at the end of it for the winners. Title opportunities. That's the real opportunity at stake."

Pest laughs outright this time.

Allow me to let you in on a little secret there Scully. I don’t give two shits or a fuck about you or anyone else’s opportunities. Don’t care about you advancing your career or any of your fuckin accolades. So to answer your question that you used to answer mine...you shouldn’t trust me. Not one bit, cause regardless of anything you say here...in this moment; I’ll never trust you or anyone else. However, my opportunities...

Pest nods his head.

I care about deeply. And that’s the only reason why I’m willing to step foot in that ring on Saturday. You say I may be the only one you can rely on...you’re right. But not cause we are gonna be this fantastic four that’s gonna triumph through team work and esprit de corps. Naw...it’s cause I’m not gonna let you jackasses fuck up my paper. Now I understand that you got skills in the ring, but I’m not expecting you to do anything for me. I do for self, and I’m gonna take care of my business so I can eat. Congratulations...you’ll get to eat too based on me beating the fuck out of people. That is if you don’t get eliminated. Jus sayin.

Skull laughs out loud at Pest. After laughing hysterically for a minute or so. Skull gets serious.

"Me get eliminated? Pffft..... I'm going to be the last man standing whether you like it or not! I've been in a stable with a Pest before, Pest who briefly showed his child, molesting face recently. Maybe he should do you for copyright?!

You see Pest, you might be big and you may like to throw that weight around. But I got news for you, you can't bully, Scully. The difference between me and you apart from me being better looking, I am of course, #Made4TV, is I am not just here to earn a wage. Yeah sure I get paid more than you, but I'm not here for the dollar, I'm here to be the best!"

Once again a smirk emerges on Scully's face.

"You surprise me, Pest. Out of all three of my so called 'teammates'. I thought you'd actually want to win and hey I could've helped you win too. Nevermind, seems like I wasted my time. It is true what they say about big people, they are a little dumb."

Scully winks at Pestalance in a cocky manner before turning to leave the nightclub......

Pest tilts his head back before looking over at Beasley.

Did dis nigga just say he kicked it with a child molester?

Beasley nods his head while making a disgusted face. Pest looks back over to Scully.

Yeah dog, it’s time for you to get out of my club. You ain’t who I though you were either. And don’t worry about how much I want to win or how much of your help I need. We’re gonna win, but you ain’t the sole reason. That’s for damn sure. Yo Beasley, show my VERY temporary partner the way out please.

The tension was high, Scully and Pestalance already disliked each other. Skull stops in his tracks as Beasley gets close. He looks at Pest.

"Pest before I go, seeing as I seemingly had a wasted journey, just to let you know... You know fuck all...

That's right, you know Jack shit. I hung out with a child molester? Like willingly? I was in a state of mind and Pest messed with my head, it's clear that has been passed on to, well.... You!

I ain't a dog, I don't bark, I bite. Or on this occasion... Punch!"

Scully swiftly turns around punching Beasley in the throat. Beasley falls to the floor, holding his Adams Apple and choking.

Pest looks down at a prone Beasley and shakes his head.

How you gonna let that motherfucka punch you in the throat like that man.

Beasley, who is beginning to recover gets to a knee while still holding his throat.

Imma kill day motherfucka

"See ya later sugar plums!"

Scully waves sarcastically and pretty much jogs his ass out of there with both Pest and Beasley following suit. They open the doors of the nightclub and Scully is no where to be seen....

Turtle Back Zoo
Afternoon time.

"Take a hike through a natural area of mature oak, hickory, and maple trees, but with a difference. On your hike you will see bobcat, porcupine, barred owl, raven, red-tailed hawk and bald eagle. These native New Jersey animals are in secure naturalistic enclosures, but you have the feeling that you are sharing the woodland together."

Scully read the description of the tour guide for the Turtle Back Zoo. Hmmm, he thought to himself, maybe checking that part of the zoo would be good?

Scully was in New Jersey and he didnt want to waste an entire day after going to visit Pestalance. Needless to say, it didn't end well and it seemed obvious the two wouldn't be able to co-exist during the Survivor Series 4-on-4 tag match. So he took a trip to a nearby Zoo and then he would most probably head over to Hollywood. I know right? Why a zoo? Normally a family thing or where you take children? But hey Scully was a fan of animals plus he also heard a movie was being shot there.

Scully made his way past the Pony rides and followed the path to 'Wild New Jersey ' as he used the map. He suddenly noticed the information point at an enclosure. It read....

"The Bobcat is a North American cat that appeared during the Irvingtonian stage of around 1.8 million years ago...."

He then read one of the Bobcats names..."Princess"

"Hmmmmm... That must be her. It says she's a kitten and I can't see any others?

She looks just like one of my opponent's on Savage. Princess... Aurora, how coincidental? The so called 'Aurora Effect' huh? What a cutie hey, look at that little BobKitten... Nice to meet you. I feel quite bad that I won't have much choice but to hurt you come, Savage!"

Scully smirks to himself and continues walking around the large area. He walks past an eagle and questions himself, "Are any of my opponent's bold like an eagle? I'd think not!"

He walks a little further on and his face lights up. Once again he reads the information point, "Porcupines are rodentian mammals with a coat of sharp spines, or quills, that protect against predators."

Skull smiles, "Well hello there Jackie Peppers, like ya spikey hair. Do you use spunk to get it like that? Why did your mum give you a girls name? Coincidentally, my mother's name is Jackie. She is indeed a female, hence why she has a girls/woman's name. I guess you were born feminine. Sometimes that happens. Anyway Jackie, I'm not sure those spikes are going to be able to protect you against me! Hahaha"

Scully gives Jackie the thumbs up and continues on his way. Once he left the 'Wild New Jersey' area he made his way in to 'Big Cat Country.' Whilst in this area he seen some Cougars and Jaguars. As he was leaving the area, he noticed the movie set nearby. In the distance he seen a familiar face... Was that Ron Cena?

To Be Continued......
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Finn Kühn (04-12-2018)