Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I Belong Here!!! We Belong Here!!!
Vangis Greaves Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-08-2018, 07:58 AM

Vangis Greaves is seen in a desolate backyard with a massive estate in the background. He is dressed in white drawstring linen pants, a light blue button down shirt with no buttons closed and no shoes. The time of day is late afternoon as the sun is setting. By the sights and sounds it is immediately recognized that Vangis is near a beach. He is wearing black aviator sunglasses and is sitting on a wooden Adirondack chair looking out into the ocean. Now, the faint sounds of cashing waves take over the auditory senses. Let's set the stage even more, shall we?

He sits back in the chair with one leg bent looking content but anxious to make a statement. He is halfway through smoking a Cohiba Behike cigar. He takes a few puffs, takes off his sunglasses, slowly turns his head towards the camera, takes a breath and says...

"It's a beautiful thing when opportunity arises. To be a new arrival and be given a main event opportunity at Saturday Night Savage is a result of dedication and hard work to my craft and I am very thankful. The most beautiful thing about opportunity is that you are given the chance to prove yourself and create your own destiny."

A few more puffs are taken from his cigar...

"My teammates...by the looks of it, we always strive for these opportunities. Jeremiah Impact Dixon, saw an opportunity in his life. He was not going to be a statistic of depression and is now back in action in XWF. It's an incredible story, very inspirational. Jackie Peppers finds his opportunity in being one of the most twisted and hardcore newcomers in XWF. We'll get along just well, I love spicy food. And who would want to be caught in the path of The Aurora Effect? Someone who is constantly looking to self improve..."

Vangis stands from the chair and makes a slow motion jabbing movement with his right hand then his left, indicating his need to warm-up/stretch his shoulders when sitting idle for a while. A big smile comes across his face...

"The excitement is rising in my soul because when four people come together who share the same opportunity...the opportunity to make massive waves (points to the ocean, let's out a Ted Dibiase Million Dollar Man like laugh) in XWF, ANYTHING IS POSSBLE!"

Vangis let's out a Stinger WOO!
[Image: sting-woo.gif]

"Can you feel it?!?! I'M READY! Scully! Pestalance! N.A.Z.I.! It's a matter of will and guts when comes to a moment like this. I will NEVER be defeated in match preparation and if my teammates were here I know that they would echo the same statement. Just know (his voice is now at a similar volume to Ric Flair's when he gets going) that I...my team...we don't take opportunities lightly! We give it our all and we don't expect any less from you either! The fans at Universal Studios paid good money to see a show. JUST...BE...READY! And as for you Ron Cena...We've already become quite acquainted in the 24/7 thread. From what I can see, you are always on the ready. I respect your mic skills. Let's see if the bite is as big as the bark. Six more days, SIX MORE! OHHHHH BABY, I BELONG HERE, WE BELONG HERE...CAN IT BE SATURDAY ALREADY!?!?!?"

Vangis places the cigar back in his mouth. Suddenly, a group of three very attractive girls make their way into the shot. They are all in sundresses that are noticeably see through. As they walk across the shot one of them says, "We're ready too, Vangis..." Vangis' eyes are on the group of girls walking away. His eyes come back to the camera and he lets out another Ted DiBiase laugh.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5393799]

Vangis ends this segment by pointing at the camera then slowly walking towards the girls with his arms wide open as the wind catches his open shirt. The camera fades to black as the sound of the waves crashing continues for another five seconds...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Vangis Greaves's post:
(04-08-2018), (04-08-2018), Finn Kühn (04-08-2018), Jackie Peppers (04-10-2018), Jeremiahdixon (04-09-2018), Jon Willis (04-08-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vangis Greaves's post!
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-10-2018)