Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madi.
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2018, 12:27 AM

Madi, Madi, Madi,
Look what he's turned you into.
Madi, Madi, Madi,
Look what they've gone and made you do.
Madi, Madi, Madi,
Is that dick ripped in two?
Madi, Madi, Madi,
Perhaps we should start anew.

Take my hand little boy, let me you help you out this mess.

From Engy's whorebitch handmaiden, to your own, queen of Finn Kuhn - satisfying his desire for men.

With those butch ass shoulders, all those grunts you call words, are you busy tucking your testicles in when Donald Trump's done playing with ya' nards?

The only thing worst backstage than the stench from Jenny's vagina was the sound of your voice blaring through the speakers, like breaking cheap china. Fuck.

Really Madi, you've got a pretty little face. Let's get you puking up every meal, and lose a few pounds, maybe you'll be good enough to make some money downtown? Might need to take those teeth out, you know, up your head game, we'll have to give them something to ignore your fucking shitbrain.

Some guys are into traps, you know, boys with little dicks. But you're more like a mouse trap *Snap snap snap* just painful, noisy and making people sick.

Your man rules the world, claiming every title worth a dime. So irrelevant, even he said it was time. From Maddy & Engy, the duo supreme, now he's just The Engineer.... Whatever happened to that super team?

Distancing, they call it. Helps with the branding, that's important isn't it? Especially when you're a tad boring. Ooh did I say you were boring? Fuck, I mean you aren't even trying. We don't need a bitch holding a title, that's all about shit talking. Cos all you're good for, is bouncing. On some purp's dick that is, yeah, that's called dick riding.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2018, 12:23 AM

"I thought we could have some fun before I had to do this..."

Danny punt kicks Madi in the cunt and covers her for the pin.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2018, 06:08 PM

Guys, I don't think she's gonna kick out.

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Danny Imperial!

Hate Post Like Post