Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Passion
Ms.Hyde Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-06-2018, 07:06 PM

Wrestling was an escape for Demitria. All of the pain, the guilt, and the anger that she possessed was exposed in the ring. She loved to hurt people, make them them feel useless and leave them grasping for life just before leaving them within a inch of their life. She ran off the blood she would spill and she loved it. Even back in the little white room she would torment and play with her roommates until they begged to be moved to another room and when they were denied she gave staff a reason to move them.

She was also a lustful little vixen who loved to play with women and men alike. The rush of the blood coursing in her veins as something slid inside her was the only life she felt in a world so cold and dead. While many women would hide their promiscuous devil that lays within each and every person she gladly showed it for the world. After all, sex was the only way she felt any type of love and acceptance in the world. That sounds sad from an outside perspective but to her it just made her human. Sex would calm the beast within her only for a few moments but those moments were heaven to her. While in her personal world she was someone who couldn't be stopped, someone who dominated, in the bedroom it was a different story. Having someone dominate her was the rush she needed, desired.

Demitria held just as much control over the body as Zaynna did even though she was not the primary personality. Zaynna needed Demitria and the both of them knew it. Demi was the one to hold the mind together while Zaynna would much rather it fall apart and revert back to her innocence. It had been years since the two were introduced and in those years Zaynna had become stronger, more willing to do things she never would have dreamed of doing. Instead of being the scared child begging and crying out to her mother she was now a woman who could stand on her own. Instead of being the cradled baby that everyone watched their step around she was someone who could be something. Without Demi, Zay wouldn't exist and vise versa.

Although the two fought often and at times hated each other they would no longer turn on each other but instead use each other. When Demi was sick of the world Zay would take over and give her the break she rightfully deserved. When Zay was on the verge of breaking into a million pieces, laying on the bathroom floor with a razor, Demi would be there to pick her back up and show her the way to the next day.

Truth be told Zaynna was weak, she knew it, Demi knew it, and anyone who came in contact with the two knew it. Zaynna was sweet, innocent, loving. She was the complete opposite of her counterpart. She was depressed and with all life had thrown at her it wasn't a surprise she was a mess until Demi came into her life. She didn't know how to take her life into her own hands because no one was willing to show her. No one told her she mattered so she clung to the things she knew. Without Demi she would have slit her wrists or hung from a noose with all the pain and guilt she carried.

Wrestling isn't an escape for Zaynna. In fact, when Demi first signed onto her first company Zay was very vocal about her disgust for the sport. She was more vocal in promotionals as well as in the ring. She would force herself into the body and run and hide in the face of a match. Zay was the reason for many close calls and a couple of losses. But Demi just couldn't bring herself to hate Zay for only one reason, she, in her own right, was a survivor. Running, hiding, and crying were her only ways of dealing with life until Demi came into it. Maybe she wouldn't have killed herself, but she definitely would never have amounted to as much as she did now.

Passion

Moans, gasping, lustful noises of sex and romance, and steam all escaped the confined bathroom and were very audible for the cameras. Thuds echoed like the sound of a fist hitting the tile in the shower and sloshing noises from the water were loud, fast, aggressive. Even the sound of painting could clearly be heard, there was no questioning what was going on in that bathroom.

All of the noises, the passion, the aggression began to fade as a loud thud sounded from the bathroom door and echoed within the room. A gasp of damn it was heard before a loud sigh and grunt. The voices inside could barely be made out but you could definitely hear Demi as she said, "Just ignore it."

The grunting and moaning began again as did the sloshing of the water. It wasn't long before it all ended though with two loud knocks at the bathroom door. Another Sigh, obviously from Demi, then another voice chimed in. It was low and raspy but with a touch of feminine in it.

Who is that?

Who do you think it is? Cameras from XWF expecting a promotional.

What are they doing here?

The other voice, now hushed, sound panicked. No motion could be heard at this point other than the water still raining down from the shower head, still filling the room with steam.

They're early, we can finish though.

How much do you think they heard?

Probably an earful, what has you so bent out of shape?

The other voice, even more hushed and only partly audible sounded off with a whisper.

No One- Know- I could lose my job then you and Zay would-

I'm not going back there.

Then- Need- Go first.

Demi let out a loud UGH before the water turned off and the sound of wet feet slapping against the tile floor echoed through the door. The bathroom door opened filling the room with steam and fogged the camera lens. Demi stepped out wrapped in a towel and shoved the camera downward causing it to hit the ground. As the steam cleared from lens of the camera a nice view of Demi bareback filled the screen.

[Image: NU4xbqU.jpg?1]

The camera was slowly picked up and began to enter the bedroom but before- WHAM! the door closed in front of it. After moments of anxious waiting the door opened to Demi dressed in a light blue bra and panties pair. She pulls the camera into the room and leads it over to a chair before pushing the person holding the camera back into the chair. She then sits on the bed, her legs crossed lady like, and puts on a smirk.

You are so predictable Myst, so predictable. First of all, my tattoos cost more than every piece of silicone and plastic in your body. You must have some serious issues with tattoos Myst since you always call them out on every person you face who has them. Can't take the pain of the needle Jenny Myst? Are you Jelly?

If you want to talk about cheap look in the mirror at your drugstore makeup. Everytime you rear your ugly mug around it here it looks like you just got done deepthroating the nearest black guy. If you can spend so much money on extensions, that you obviously can't put in correctly, and fake nails (probably done by someone who doesn't speak a lick of English and bashes you everytime you walk into the store) one would think you can afford makeup from somewhere other than the dollar store and Walmart. Embarrassing. And yes, everyone notices that you wear extensions so maybe consider a professional to put them in because you don't have the talent to do it yourself. Just like you don't have the talent to win the "Bombshell" championship, but I'll get into that later.

Not to mention, Myst, at least my face doesn't look like a teen girls going through puberty without makeup. Your face is oily, your pores are huge, and it's about time for a waxing because I can see your stash from a mile away. I definitely know you aren't "Natural Platinum blonde" because your stash is as black as the cock you choked on just before your promotional. Makeup can cover up a lot but when you buy cheap shit from walmart it only makes you look worse, I didn't even know that was possible but you proved me wrong. All that oil is probably the reason it looks like you've been gagging profusely and get a fucking blackheads mask for the love of god. If you are going to call yourself perfection you should try to keep up the image, not let yourself go.

Moving on to my teeth, just so we can get the looks out of the way, have you even seen my teeth? They are actual perfection and 100% real, two things you can't say about yourself. Let me take a shot in the dark and say the reason you want to point out my teeth is because you have a donkey smile.

[Image: 6f40b8532dbaed30083d942e516ea13b--videos-divas.jpg]
*Donkey Noises*

So I wouldn't fuck with me when it comes to looks Jenny Myst because that is one battle I would win in a landslide.

*Eye Roll* If you really are so confused when it comes to my promotionals you are just as simple minded as Tommy Wish, they really aren't that hard to follow. I expected even a dumb blond like yourself to be able to follow a change in demeanor. Then again, I guess you aren't very observant. I'm not going to complain about that because if you are as dimwitted in the ring as you are outside of it then I'll have no problem taking you out when the bell rings. If you can't read body language I doubt you could read moves in the ring so I guess you'll be just as confused in the ring as you are now over a simple little promo. *Laughing Under Breath* And you really think there is no one else but you in this division? Maybe that is what it's like in Jenny Land but in the real world you are the bottom of the barrel, why? Because talent is actually flowing into this grey dump and you are becoming just another face in the Bombshell Division. You lost not just to Mandii and to Madison for the "Bombshell" championship. You can bring up all these other useless women who never even promoted but in the end all you are saying is that when it comes to someone who takes this job seriously, someone like me, you can't hang with the bitches. When there was nobody else but you then yes, you held the championship. Since Mandii Rider signed on you've been second best. Now that I have my opportunity you'll be third best and if we are still counting Azrael as a Bombshell then, well, you are fourth but then you also have Madison so I guess you barely make it into the top five. Face the truth, Jenny Myst, you aren't shit but you sure as hell smell as bad as it.

You didn't build a division, you said it past prootionals that you are the reason this division failed. Stupid bitch. You claim to a title that doesn't have your name on it. You claim to a division that has only you in it, one you say you destroyed but now you say you built. You bounce back and forth to fit your narrative and to me that just makes you out to be a lier and someone who can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.
*Laughing* Yet you claim you made women's wrestling? Myst, women's wrestling was started before you gave your first blow job. You didn't make a women's division, the women's division made you what you are; a big headed bleach blonde cunt who makes excuses for her losses. If it wasn't for this division or that championship no one would even know who you are.

Mandii Rider kicked your ass and you can't get over it. She's not stuck, matter of fact she's doing more than you did here from my understanding. She has people who respect her even if she is holding a championship that doesn't mean anything because of you. At least she took the championship from someone who really wanted it instead of just being given it because she was the only woman in the division. You look like shit compared to her and after I beat her and get the championship you'll like shit next to me. From where I'm standing you aren't better than me, you are just as bad as me because you have to face me for even a shot at the strap. You know how you were talking about the girls she mentioned and how none of them promo’d? Wrong! She mentioned me, something you would have known and pointed out if you actually paid attention. I promo’d and beat Tommy Wish and I'm promoting again and will kick your pretty pink ass all over the damn ring. Pay Attention Jenny Myst, that seems to be your problem. Your hot air balloon head is high in the clouds but if you would actually look down now you would realize your mistakes, one of them, underestimating me.

I don't give a shit how long you've been here in the XWF, in fact, I don't care how long you've been wrestling. Haven't you also said in the past that what happened in the past doesn't matter? Yes Myst, I've done my research because I like to know the division I'm floating around in. I've watched you, Madison, Mandii Rider, shit I've even watched out for the no names who came and went in a couple of weeks. The best part though, the part that I find funny, you have nothing to dig up about me. For all you know I could be some street walker gone pro wrestler. Maybe I've been in this business longer than you think. You know nothing about me but I've been watching you and know quite a bit. I've seen your sorry sap stories of being raped and how you've been broken in the past. I've watched your internal struggle of being good or bad, quitting or stay, giving up or moving forward. I've watched you in the ring as well as Mandii and I'm confident in saying that neither one of you knows what I'm capable of. What I did to Tommy isn't half the skill I possess.

*Leaning back on the bed and rolling neck* You were more at my neck than Azrael's, maybe it's because we both know he doesn't belong in this match or maybe you are growing another obsession besides Mandii? I know I'm attractive, hell, I could have anyone I want even you Myst if I really wanted. I'm great in bed and work well with cock or pussy so I'm very versatile so I could see why you want me to eat you out. It's not going to happen though. *Sits back up and smiles* Or maybe you are looking to end my career here because you can't handle any competition. After all, didn't you tell Mandii that is the real reason you killed the division? I'm flattered. But you aren't going to. I'm not scared of you because like everyone else I see through your bullshit. I don't see anything different from you week to week so you never improve. You can't face people worthy of it and you sure as hell couldn't hold a championship over this division even if you try. Face the fact Jenny, you aren't perfection. You're an average looking, confused, little girl with diarrhea of the mouth. You can bring it in words and talk someone's ear off. You can turn your faucet of words on and never turn it off. What you can't do is actually back up your words. You said you would beat Madison and it didn't happen. You said you would beat Mandii and it didn't happen. You said you would beat Finn and it didn't happen. Now you say you'll beat me and it won't happen. I'm going to make you eat your words and I'll have a wonderful time watching you choke on them.

You aren't crazy Jenny, you just want to stay relevant. You're someone with a long and bumpy past that managed to make it out and now you want to bitch when you don't get everything you want. That doesn't make you crazy Jenny, it makes you an attention whore. It makes you look desperate to stay relevant. The kind of crazy you want to be, the person who switches when the championship is on the line, isn't the kind of crazy you are. Actually, maybe instead of saying crazy I should have called you delusional. Mandii Rider has actually gotten under your skin and she's pulling the reins on your mind. You're weak minded and it's another reason why you won't be facing Mandii. Everything you do, everything you say, it all revolves around Mandii. You want to be better than her. You want the things she wants before she can get them. You want say has to do with her. My mental state is fine, thanks you for conference by the way, because I learned to work with it and understand it. I am crazy, so crazy that I'm the only controller of my mind. You're so focused on Mandii, so overwhelmed with the fact she's better than you, that you aren't focusing on things that are happening in front of you. Mandii, nor anyone, will ever have the kind of power over me that she has over you. You are not only physically weak Myst, you are also mentally weak. So it's time to stop trying to act like you can kick ass and start kissing some ass so you can stay relevant and maybe make a few new friends who can help you cause obviously you can't do anything on your own. Matter of fact, you can start with mine.

[Image: kellyeden-catsncats02-4x6.jpg]

Now onto breaking news, Azrael's genitalia. So apparently little willy Peter Gilly is going to be rummaging around in Erebus's nether region to determine if he is actually "genderless." What the actual fuck is this division, no, this company come to? This is fucking ridiculous, stupid, and a waste of everyone's time and energy. If the Alien says he's got a dick he's got a damn dick. If his prefixes or titles or whatever are "Mr." he doesn't belong in this division. End. Of. Story. Doesn't fucking matter if he's got a vagina or a huge Alien dick if he wants to be a male he's a fucking male.

Since everyone is so worried about genitalia and genders why don't we just simply ask Erebus what he is? Hm? Why not ask him what division he fucking belongs in instead of wasting time with this crap. *Eye Roll* This is proof that event management things this damn division is a joke. It's sad and probably the reason why noone wants to join who has a vigian. I'm not saying Myst didn't destroy this division but I am saying she had some help because of stupid ass matches like this. I'm starting to see the majority of this company is one big joke actually.

*Sigh* Whatever I guess, if I have to kick some Alien ass to make it to a contendership I guess that's what I'm going to do. At least by beating him I get to brag about beating a former Universal Champion. It doesn't really seem like he cares to much about this match so his heart, or whatever organ pumps his blood, isn't going to be in it. He's more worried about being misgendered, sounds like a Tumblr problem.

Whether Erebus competes in this match after Peter sticks his hand down Erebus's pants doesn't really matter. What does matter is who wants this contendership most. Who wants that "Bombshell" strap. I'm not giving up no matter if I have to face someone with a cock or inflated ego. Skill, passion, and the drive to get something is what will make me a champion in due time. This isn't Jenny Myst's world, this is reality and in reality she isn't worth a championship defense. One way or another, whether I have to lie, cheat, or steal a victory I'm going to do it for a shot at the strap. If I have to force feed Erebus's erection to Jenny then I'll fucking do it to win. That's how bad I want this, that's how bad I want this championship. I have the skill, the smarts, the ability, and the will to walk out the number one contender against Mandii Rider and the next Pay-Per-View, and that's just what I'm going to do.

[Image: Shmfi4X.png?1]
[Image: rmeHP2e.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ms.Hyde's post:
Finn Kühn (04-07-2018)