Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Aliens!!
Ms.Hyde Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-06-2018, 05:02 AM

We did it!

Zaynna's childlike glee echoed from the hotel room out into the hallway so Ashley's ears could pick up her voice while carrying all of the bags. Their grunt was also audible as they slammed the Hello Kitty and the grey sticker covered luggage onto the group and closed the door behind them.

We have a match for a contendership for the Bombshell Championship! Ashley!!!

Ashley wasn't having it. Ashley was Tired. Ashley was jetlagged. Ashley wanted to sleep. So, they laid down on the couch and put their feet up. Their eyes slowly began to close just before -WHAM! The door to Zay and Demi's room flew open with Zaynna standing in the doorway with her laptop in her arms. Her eyes wide from the adrenaline, or maybe it was sugar. Either way she was wired as she sat down on Ashley's mid-section and pulled open the laptop. Ashley wasn't happy.

Didn't you hear me!

Believe me Zay, I couldn't not hear you even if I was in another country.

You didn't answer.

I was hoping you were busy.

I was busy, at first I was looking up how people who are genderless pee but then I saw Azrael posted a promo for our match and then---

Azrael? That doesn't sound like a name that belongs in a bombshell division. Wait, why were you looking up how a person who is genderless pees?

Let me finish! Anyway, like I was saying, Azrael made a promo for the match and he said---

Zay's face began to burn with a redness as she bit back her words by biting her bottom lip. Ashley sat on in suspense, annoyingly.

You said he so---

IT'S A FREAKIN ALIEN ASHLEY!!!!

Oh god.

Azrael is a freaking Alien!

Did you forget to take your medication?

Zay crossed her arms over her chest in a pouting motion.

Maybe, but even if I did take my medication Azrael would still be an alien.

We're in New Zealand, we're basically aliens to.

No! I mean like E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial kind of alien.

So he looks like a giant turd with long fingers that look like pencil dicks that glow? You know, I've always wondered how one of those would feel up my---

That's not what I meant! Ugh, I mean he came from outer space.

Sounds like I want him in my space.

Ashley, be serious. How do we beat a freaking Alien?!

Isn't there another person in this match? Why don't the two of you work together then you can go against them and it's fair game.

Zay's demeanor changed as she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

Jenny Myst, not as interesting as Azrael.

Demi stood up from Ashley's mid-section allowing them to move over to a nearby chair. After dusting off the pink pencil skirt that Zay had been wearing, Demi courteously sat back on the couch and crossed her legs over one another in a ladylike fashion before leaning back into the couch and pulling the laptop into her lap.

Do you think he's an actual alien?

Stranger things are on this roster, matter of fact, every week is like an episode of stranger things if you watch the right promotionals.

Demi typed in a few words to her laptop before muffled noises started to whisper from her speakers.

So what does this alien look like?

Demi turns the laptop around to show Ashley a preview of Azrael's promo. She could see the tension raising in Ashley pants.

I think I want to get abducted overnight and probed, you know, for experimental purposes.

Ashley smiled and leaned closer into the screen practically hypnotized by Azrael. Just before Ashley was able to have a massive boner though Demi changed the screen.

[Image: tumblr_lqfncw5O7X1qiov0ro1_500.gif]

What the fuck is that?

Probably Azrael chilling with no makeup on.

SLAM! Demi closes the lid of the laptop and stand up before walking back to her room.

So your saying his penis looks like one of those balloons they use for balloon animals halfway blown up?

Demi peaks her head around the doorway seemingly naked behind it.

If he saw how hairy you are when you don't wax I'm sure his penis would do it's sucking back up trick and probably shrivel.

[Image: tumblr_npmpj1QE6x1qin3deo2_250.gif]

Aliens
[Image: HkPOzEH.jpg?1]

Let me start this shit off by saying this "Bombshell" division sucks. Obviously it sucks since Vinnie Lane felt the need to book an Alien who is obviously a guy in a match for a contendership for the championship. Genderless? I get the whole new age bullcrap that teens come up with saying they aren't male or female and that their gender is a fucking unicorn but when a guy has "Mr." as the prefix to every name he has he isn't genderless, he's a fucking dude with an alien dick. For the love of god he's been called Big D and last I checked genderless didn't start with a fucking D but dick does. I'm not going to go to deep into those details because Azrael already has but isn't it sad that the person booking these cards has grabbed the man's dick (If the Alien says you touched his junk I'm believing the Alien) but claims he's genderless? Looks to me like Azrael is very confident in what gender he is. With that being said he doesn't belong in this division let alone this match but I guess since the "Bombshell" division is six feet under it wouldn't hurt if a guy, who is clearly a guy, gets thrown in with the three women in the division.

*Eye Roll* Let me guess, this is a joke that if Azrael wins management is going to be like "Oh wait! He is actually a male Alien so guess Mandii Rider gets a free week." Seems like management likes to kiss Mandy's ass ever since she refused to fight in her welcome back match. Sounds more like she's a cry baby who makes excuses for losses but that's not what this week is about. Don't worry Mandii, I can rip into you later when I get my championship match after this week.

As for Azrael, you are supposed to be really fucking smart yet you crash landed on a planet full of . I've been coming up with reasons why someone like you would actually want to wrestle on a planet like this and I came up with a few theories:

Theory 1: You are the weakest of your home planet so to get rid of you they dropped you off here and said to hell with you. Then again maybe you were just really annoying and everyone was sick of you.

Theory 2: You came here to play around with humans because you got bored. Sorry to say but your boredom is going to continue because the majority of humans are as boring as watching paint dry.

Theory 3: You're actually really weak and you came here to build up your pride which was probably lost by getting your ass kicked elsewhere.

The majority if not all of these are probably wrong but I just can't wrap my mind around why you would stay here, on this planet, in this federation, if you really are so powerful and smart. Then again you could be mentally fucked like me and we all just believe you. Who the fuck knows.

What I do know is that you aren't going to get a chance to face Mandii Rider for the "Bombshell" championship. Even though this division sucks a championship is a championship no matter what way you spin it. So, I'm not going to accept walking out of the arena without a chance at that championship. Actually, to me that championship is an easy way to have bragging rights in this company. So, if I have to kick your Ramen hair looking ass to get to the championship I don't have a problem with that, even if you aren't really a "Bombshell".

I guess with all the shit talking I've done about humans and this planet I should probably mention that I'm just a little different. I'm part of the evolution of the human race that doesn't play with her shit and actually uses the brain I was blessed with. I'm fast and light on my feet. I don't even have to send a punch your way in order to win this match, I just have to exhaust you to the point that a little flick will put you on your back. I'm actually really good when it comes to putting people on their back so this should be easy. I'm also pretty strong considering my size but I'm pretty sure you are stronger so I guess I can't hold that over your head. I can think on my feet and I'm very observant so the first time you fuck up I'll be there to capitalize on it. Not to mention I'm pretty sure Jenny Myst doesn't want to see "her" championship around your waist so I'm pretty sure she'll be willing to get rid of you from the beginning so she can face someone who actually belongs in this division.

Speaking of Jenny *With a Smirk* let's talk about Jenny Myst, shall we? How many times has she faced Mandii Rider and lost now? Twice? Looks like Jenny can't win in one on ones with the champ so why exactly is she getting another chance at the championship? She's already proved she isn't good enough to win the championship back so it's time for her to sit down and shut the fuck up so someone else can do what she can't, win the championship.

I watched Jenny and Mandii's matches and Jenny just couldn't keep up. Maybe third time's the charm but unfortunately Jenny isn't going to get a third time because I'm walking out of this match with the contendership at the next pay-per-view. You had your chance Jenny and you lost, twice. Besides, you are to much like Rider when it comes to losses. Both of you make excuses when you lose and both of you talk the same shit to each other every fucking week. The only thing that changed was who had bragging rights after a win and who looked like the biggest loser when they lost.

Jenny is pretty though, I like her hair.

*Another Eye Roll* Jenny Myst is old news and has been old news. I would say she is a has been but you can't be a has been when you never were anything. The only good thing about Jenny is she embrasses the fact she's a slut and runs with it. At this point it looks like she might end up being mentally fucked up because of Rider too. I saw Savage, you didn't just look unhappy. You had crazy in your eyes and you know what happens after crazy? You know what happens when you lose your mind? You start sucking until you figure out how to control it. I speak from experience. Plus if someone like Mandii Rider can break you then then you never really had a grasp on reality in the first place. Someone's cracking and everyone can see it. Won't be long before Jenny pulls a Britney and shaves those golden locks off and starts ramming cars with an umbrella.

So since Azrael doesn't identify nor does he have the equipment to be apart of the "Bombshell" division and Jenny will only lose again, it's safe to say that I'll be the one facing Mandii Rider for the "Bombshell" championship and winning the championship.

[Image: Shmfi4X.png?1]
[Image: rmeHP2e.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ms.Hyde's post:
Azrael Erebus (04-14-2018), Jon Willis (04-06-2018)