Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Maybe This Was A Bad Idea (Part 2)
Calib Wallace Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

04-05-2018, 08:57 PM

“The type of shit I deal with man. Ya know Derek, I'm not some scrub that you decided to take a flier on when you were coming straight outta law school.”

[Yes, it's what you think it is.]

[Yes, it's who you think it is.]

[Yes, he's still angry.]

[This time though he may have a little bit of a reason to be angry. If you remember last time we saw our hero......asshole in Calib Wallace, his agent Derek Shanahan was off to get his sponsor meeting set up.]

[About that sponsor, it's ah, a little odd.]

“Calib, just say it man.”

Director: Ok, once again, Langer's is located on the corner of Seventh and Alvarado.

“I ain't sayin shit man, I'm out.”

[Let's recap here, about a hour or so before this all is going down.]

[4-4-18, Tuesday afternoon, a few miles south of MacArthur Park.]

[Shanahan is behind the wheel, where is client, shakes his head sitting in the passenger seat, laughing while reading off of his phone.]

Wallace: Yo, you believe this dude? Some dude I think named Too-Toned is on a video doing a music video about Calib Wallace, and that other dude Christian somethin.

Shanahan: Too-Toned? Sounds like a bodybuilder.

Wallace: Nah man, like I think he's mixed or some shit, like a white mom and black dude dad.

Shanahan: Ahhh, that makes more sense than what I was thinking.

Wallace: Yeah him and some other sound cloud rapper hang out with that Calus dude. I think he's there agent. Not sure why he's wrestling, maybe they screwed up the card.

Shanahan: Why would they put the agent in the match instead of the bodybuilder?

Wallace: Dude, he don't body build, he tries to rap. Listen to this shit.

“One to the two to the two to the three,”

“Two mark ass bitches thinking that they’re touching me.”

“Two silly mo’fuckers thinking that they’re in my league,”

“TwoTone’s comin’ at you fast like I’m curing a disease.”

“You can think you’re hard and you can think it’s cushy,”

“But let’s be real dawg you’re just a bitch ass pussy.”

“Christian boy, you talk about wrong crowds?”

“What you talkin’ bout? You’re swept up like a dust cloud.”

“Your talk is cheap, your words are whack,”

“I’ll clean you up like Colgate’s cleanin’ plaque.”

“And Calib, you wanna talk about generic?”

“One beats two, yeah it’s not numeric,”

“What it is is evolution,”

“The new revolution,”

“And when we Crip it down”

“Man we’re all over you.”

[Shanahan scrunches up his face for a moment, before giving a odd look off.]

Shanahan: That dude is whiter than I am. It didn't even sound like a song.

Wallace: Shit was off beat as hell. Must be his Caucasian side of the family.

Shanahan: You worried at all about this match?

[Wallace scoffs.]

Wallace: I'm more worried about this bull shit contract you got me. I don't even want to ask what this gig were about to do pays.

Shanahan: You will love this. The owner of the business is a die hard Lakers fan like you.

Wallace: What business is this for?

Shanahan: Langer's Deli.

Wallace: Do I get a bad ass suit to wear, look like James Bond or somethin?

Shanahan: Oh they have a suit for ya for sure.

“Calib wait! We didn't get paid yet!”

[By this point, Calib is already past the car and trying to flag down a taxi.]

Wallace: Eat my ass Derek! I ain't doin this!

Shanahan: It's only a body suit! It's not that bad!

[Wallace by this point is waving his middle finger in the air as he jumps into a cab and takes off.]

Shanahan: Well, if we could postpone this, I can try to talk to him.

[So when they pulled up to the commercial shoot, Shanahan didn't bother to tell Calib he was going to be wearing a body suit that is in the shape of a foot long sandwich.]

[The number 19 to be exact. It's the pastrami sandwich that is to kill for.]

[Seriously, if your in Los Angeles, you gotta get yourself a number 19.]

[Calib though, has too much pride. The last thing he needs the world to see is a 38 year old, washed up wrestler who is giving this his last go, dance on your big screen in a foot long sandwich suit. Calib knows he can't show any weakness, as none of his opponents have any fear of him.]

[Hell they don't even know who he is. That's the scariest thing Calib has in his mind going into this match.]

[He's a nobody again, just like when he started 20 years ago.]

[He doesn't like not being looked at as the gold standard in the industry. He's used to being the pinnacle of pro wrestling, and not a prelim filler in a triple threat match.]

[Calib fought all his life to become the best. He was a fan favorite, and he made it his goal to not let the people down. He didn't, he won, and he won a lot. The names he has defeated years ago were a murders row of talent, and he was proud of it. Proud enough to hate.]

[The minute he took second place in his second Summer Games, the fans started to turn on him, and really think he couldn't win that big one in the alliance. He took resent to that, and he made sure that he the fans knew it. He signed a deal with the devil.]

[There was a man named Ryan Cooke who had made Calib's life a living hell for a decade, all due to jealousy over numerous things. Too many issues to name to be honest in this piece. That will need to be in a throwback story one day when were all cooking marsh mellows. This feud between the two saw people get hurt, physically, mentally, and emotionally. I say this with hospital visits, the authorities in many states, hell they had a gun on a dinner table in the middle of the City Walk at Universal in Orlando back in 2004.]

[Then at the tail end of his career, when he began to doubt himself and truly think the fans were right, he lashed out at them. He did it in the most offensive way he could.]

[He shook hands with Ryan Cooke in the summer of 2009.]

[His career didn't last much after that as he was humbled by Demetrius, who we met last time. I don't think he could live with himself after going with Ryan. He was fine being a asshole, he did that for years. The fans as much as they hated him, still respected him for his ability.]

[Which after big time loss after loss, they said he couldn't do it.]

[And maybe they were right.]

[This is why we are here, heading to New Zealand for this show next Wednesday. This is Calib's last stand. If he loses, who knows if we see him again.]

[Fans if you want to see Calib Wallace one more time, don't miss this show.]

[Now let's just hope he doesn't kill Shanahan for this commercial idea.]

“I don't know. I don't know if I'm making the right choice here. If people knew I was a little nervous about this, people would shit all over me. Calib Wallace doesn't get nervous, he dominates.”

[We see Calib pacing around his living room, with a small ear piece in his left ear. He has his cell phone in his right hand, looking at it every few seconds, before pacing around with more intensity.]

“I got my game plan ready. Yeah, yeah.........I've been working........yeah everything is still there. Hell, I may strike harder with the added size now.......still quick yeah.”

[He sits down now, leaning his head back, running his free hand across his face.]

“I'll be there mentally. I know that's the ticket, is I have the edge with my experience and brains......yeah I'm not worried about them beating me......yeah that's exactly what it is. I can't beat myself.”

[We hear a car pulling up to the house, as Derek is seen walking to the door.]

“Look Shanny is back, he doesn't know were talking, I'll call ya later......late.”

[Wallace hangs up the phone as we see Derek walk in the door, as we end.]

[Fade out.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Calib Wallace's post:
Jon Willis (04-05-2018), Vincent Lane (04-07-2018)