Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 03:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Revolution (Evolution)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-05-2018, 05:38 PM

Nearly 20 years have I been in this business, with not a single thing to show for it. Culminating in 2013, when I was known as raYne, when this company decimated me. The next year I returned to XWF, the promotion that hated me, as a demon from hell using my real name; Reeve Gordon. Four years later I've returned under the name; Rain, ready to obliterate those that obliterated me. In my return, I lost to some chicken head named Jenny Myst. Bitch got lucky, if you ask me. if she ever has the ovarian fortitude, i wouldn't mind throwing down one more time. For now I'm moving on to a guy named Echo. Echo, I can't blame you for no-showing so far, as I did the same week. But now, it's you and me, one on one, nothing on the line but pride and respect.

I have NO clue who you are, but babe, regardless of the fact, I'll tear you apart so brutally it'll make my death at the hands of the XWF roster look like a game of dodge ball!!! I have a message to send to the world, and it begins with YOU. My life has been a nightmarish whirlwind since the day I was born. My mother abandoned me. My father abused me and slept with my babysitter, people dragged me through the mud for being gay and emotional and simply different from the herd. Everything boiled over 5 years ago when the company became so frustrated with my attitude that they called for my head.

Literally.

In 2014, I returned as a demon from the pits of hades, a changeling with the power to transform into anyone. I dropped the name raYne and started going by my birth name Reeve. However, it didn't take long for my stint in the realm of xtreme to crash again... leading into a couple of of years where I came and went, making no lasting impact. Such has been my career up till now... I've stepped back into the XWF with my mind focused squarely on the present, taking every moment as it comes my way. Not allowing the past to get to me, but instead? I intend to learn from every second I've been alive. The future... it is a mystery. Built from the blocks of today. All of us have our personal highways through hell. Flames engulfing our dreams and aspirations, smoldering them to ash, burning them to nothingness. But we have to keep believing the Rain will wash away the fire...

I believe...

#DO_U?

"The life I've left behind me was a cold one..."
--Sarah McLachlan, 'Sweet Surrender'
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
Jon Willis (04-05-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Rain's post!
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-05-2018)