Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pest+Engy align themselves with Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena Offline
Napping my way right past yall fairies

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-05-2018, 05:26 PM

The following announcement has been paid for by the Pestgineer Charity foundation for brain damaged who call others gay: Sources indicate the XWF's resident j0bber known as Pest and the placeholder champion called Engy have aligned themselves with Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena's very own Hate Nation, pledging their hatred and loyalty to a man they both recognize as being their undisputed superior in every regard. Where will this triad find themselves rising to under leadership that some dumb ass bimbo Mad Dyke could have never managed to lead anyone to? Will Pest finally get wins, money and bitches? Will Engy finally deliver properly produced promos and hit the gym so he can beat real competition if and when that competition finally enters the XWF for once? Fuck if I know. I'm just the shit head typing up this report.

-Dave Meltzer

-signature-

Join the Hate Nation today : Hate Nation Open RegistrHation

Edit