Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vangis Greaves is here, and wants a match!
Vangis Greaves Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-04-2018, 06:42 PM

A black limo pulls up to a beach front setting. Nobody else is there right now, very quiet...

The limo stops and the camera approaches the door, out walks a man dressed in all white, with pink boas and all black shades. The camera travels up the man's body to his face...

"He has arrived, and he....is looking for a fight," says the man.

"My name is Vangis Greaves, and I have heard about how XWF is where the big boys play...well GAME ON. I respect every single one of you on this roster, but I will not back down from anyone. Like everyone else I am here for the hardware. BUT, I know it takes time, reputation, hard work and most of all (palms up and smiling) the manhood to be the best. I'll do whatever it takes to be the best. This is an open challenge to everyone on the XWF roster. At our next event I want a match."

Vangis notices a group of ladies who are looking on and acknowledges them with a wink.

"What most of you don't know is that I have already spoken privately to fellow newcomer Calum Jason, asking him to....get our feet wet together. What do you say Jason? You may already be booked for Warfare...(he looks into the clear blue sky for a moment)...how about a triple threat match?"

The girls giggle with excitement in the background.

"They like the sound of that! If that's not possible then I want to extend the challenge to all. I'm here...who's ready?..."

Smiling, Vangis enters the limo with the group of girls approaching the limo trying to see through the tinted windows. The limo slowly pulls away. In the near distance cigar smoke is seen exiting the window of the limo and the screen fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vangis Greaves's post!
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-04-2018)
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena Offline
Napping my way right past yall fairies

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-04-2018, 06:48 PM

Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena rolls by in the Ford GT he stole back after violating his contract with Ford and selling. That's right he steals back the shit he sells. He screams out the window at Vangis.

Hey shut up! Bitch!

-signature-

Join the Hate Nation today : Hate Nation Open RegistrHation

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena's post:
Vangis Greaves (04-04-2018)
Vangis Greaves Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-04-2018, 07:25 PM

Love the name, it'll look good on my list...

Make it happen Ron.........
Hate Post Like Post
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-04-2018)

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-04-2018, 08:03 PM

Ok first of all I have it on good accord that you admit to your fan base being and I quote "women and Gay Men" but if that's not enough I hear you callin' yourself Vagina Graves? So basically that tells me the "women" half of your fan base all get a wild case of pussy rot the moment you touch them, leaving yourself with just the dudes? You're basically a walking grave site for vaginas? I mean fuck bro need I even get to the fact that you could have been trying to pin the xtreme champion all along but instead you're trying to lure another man into your limo even though there's women nearby suffering the early tingling effects of tickle pussy which as we all know is the last stage before that dreaded dead cooch you be dealing? So just them layin' eyes on your stank ass already infected them? That why they gigglin'? Thought so! Then you're talking about wanting you and some queer named Cumbag Jason to get wet together? Da FuCk?!?!?

Are you fuckin' gaying me right now? I'ma tell you straight playa I don't appreciate being gayed by some big ol bag of dead ass fuckin' vaginal meat! Goddamn weirdo! If you need a match with a big name like Big Match J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron then you best stop calling yourself the Big Snatch Con and maybe try convincing me I won't catch some fucked up crabs-ebola-bathsaltzombiestate- virus when I snatch yo ass up and break you down with that trusty F-U I'd end up hitting you with in the blink of an eye! Now make THAT happen! Vag bag! I'm waiting!

He doesn't actually wait. He speeds off in the Ford GT instead. What a prick.

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post
Vangis Greaves Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

04-04-2018, 08:50 PM

Now night time in a setting similar to South Beach, Miami, Florida, a black limo comes speeding into frame and skids to a halt. Through the sun roof with a cigar in his mouth comes Vangis Greaves. With him he carries a started chainsaw and he does not look happy...He paces back and forth on the roof of the limo three times, stops, turns and says...

"We seem to have a bit of insecurity with some of our roster participants here in XWF...Ron Cena I know you may have your own personal demons that you may be dealing with. Heck, you're driving around in a Ford GT (compensating much?), causing a ruckus for no reason, swearing...Not cool man, not in my book. Seems like you forgot how to read too...My fan base is women, a lot of them. I'm so good looking that gay men dream about me too. I can't help that, and nothing against it either. To make it clear I am not gay (fires up chainsaw, places cigar back in his mouth), but my little friend here is (points to chainsaw). My friend is here and wondering if you'd like him to take care of all your insecurities Ron, he wants to know if you'd appreciate a little Pound Town from him (revs chainsaw and removes cigar from mouth). You're own talking about pussy rot and dead cooch has got you all hot and bothered (revs chainsaw). Let my friend take care of you....FOR GOOD."

Vangis jumps off the roof of of the limo and stabs the chainsaw in a tree stump nearby.

"Plain and simple bro...my name is VANGIS GREAVES and I'm all about what your alter...no no no...not alter ego....BETTER EGO John Cena is about. Hard work, respect, loyalty to my craft and my job. I love my fans and on top of that, I love the ladies. Don't get it twisted because your mind is twisted. If you're lucky, after I beat your ass some of my plunder might wear off on you. Maybe that will put an end to your nonsense. Now that you know, step up, man...I'm waiting...Oh and if your elementary networked brain didn't understand or properly read what I just said then I'll be happy to repeat it NIIICCEE ANDDD SLOWWWWW. As for Calum Jason, the offer still stands for a match. If not, I'll gladly take care of these other matters...

Vangis takes his lit cigar and throws it at the camera lens. He approaches the limo and he jumps to the roof. He stands over the sunroof and points down with both hands only to summon the beautiful girls that were in his last shoot, still giggling and holding full champagne glasses. Vangis looks back at the camera and smiles, then mouths the words WATCH BEFORE YOU SPEAK BITCH. He climbs back into the limo and it speeds off.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vangis Greaves's post:
Vincent Lane (04-05-2018)
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-05-2018)

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-05-2018, 01:32 PM

(04-04-2018, 08:50 PM)Vaginal Gravesites Said: "Oh and if your elementary networked brain didn't understand or properly read what I just said then I'll be happy to repeat it NIIICCEE ANDDD SLOWWWWW.

Cena sends Vagina a letter in the mail:

Letter to Vagina Graves Said:Homie did you seriously ask me on camera if I properly "read" what you just spoke out loud? Are you admitting to me that you have so many diseases in your mouth that you can't speak clearly enough for me to understand you without having to get your shit transcribed into print first? Did you read this right? How about you READ BEFORE YOU SPEAK BITCH! Whatever that means, you little edgy goodie two shoes wannabe! Find me in the arenas bitch and catch this pounding you're craving so badly!

Cena hopes the letter makes it in a timely manner. He sprayed some Old Spice on it just to make sure the scent is right.

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post
Vangis Greaves Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

04-05-2018, 07:02 PM

Camera pans out to Vangis with him holding a sign...

Sign says, "Waste of time."

"Maybe you can read....When you're done flapping your cocksucking jaw come see me for a fight..."
Hate Post Like Post
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-05-2018)

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-05-2018, 07:11 PM

I tell you to find me and your response is to tell me to find you. How much more clear do I...ugh...fuck. Fuck this, bro, I can't even. I can't even.

Cena lets out a sigh and shakes his head in dismay before resting it in his palms.

These goddamn fairies are gonna send me to the nut house with their "no you" "no you" "no you" dog shit. I could get more creative responses out of an abused cat from a shelter. Fuck me. Fuck this.

He begins to weep. His tears lubricate his journey to dream land.

zZzZzZzZzZzZzZ.............................

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post
Vangis Greaves Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

04-06-2018, 03:58 AM

I came to XWF to prove myself in the arena, so here I am. I'll see you during the MADNESS of Savage Saturday on 4/14!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-06-2018)

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-06-2018, 12:08 PM

You will?? Correction hoe You Can't See Me. Oh come on bro, this your first day? You couldn't see that coming? 'Course not! Get out of the basement and take off the shades, Ray Charles.

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post