Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Hate Nation open registrHation
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2018, 05:37 PM

(04-05-2018, 05:07 PM)Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena Said: EL OH EL look at the two who talk about their dicks and ass holes accusing the guy who said cut that shit out as being the homo 'round these parts. I feel like I got pulled back in time on some magic schoolbus ride to the shit a kindergarten class would come back with!

You guys: Suck my peepee

Me: That's fucking gay as fuck, stop that shit

You guys: You must be gay if you said that hehehe giggle giggle glug glug

Fuckin' pathetic!

Don't stop there though just make sure you continue your paths to irrelevance by bringing up names nobody knows or gives a flying shit about. I'm sure Drax and or Seth are both rolling over in their graves bein' mentioned by two crack head nobodies like yall. At least now somebody worth a damn spoke their names 0.3 seconds ago though, so you're welcome, forgotten corpses.

Sign the fuckin' contract or stop lapping at these hateful balls, pussies. I'm tryin' to stop yall from getting hurt real bad in the near future. "Engy" what a ass nickname by the way, hasn't faced a person worth a damn but thinks he's hot shit, so no wonder Mad Dyke was afraid to name any of the people you supposedly beat in your fake ass Xtreme run, and Pesty also hasn't faced anyone worth a damn but still lost to them! At least Pest is here to make "Engy" (gag) look good! This is how the xtreme totem pole is set up? Nice illusions. Fuck me this is the shit competition around this hell hole? Alright guys you ready to join up or did you lose the copy of the contract? I feel like we vibin', I feel like we can be a strong team as long as yall follow my lead. Pussies.

Do you, like, need somebody to talk to? I can recommend a good therapist.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Engineer's post!
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-05-2018)

Messages In This Thread
Hate Nation open registrHation - by The Engineer - 04-04-2018, 06:58 PM
Hate Nation open registrHation - by Pestalance - 04-05-2018, 11:33 AM
re:Hate Nation open registrHation - by Pestalance - 04-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Hate Nation open registrHation - by Pestalance - 04-05-2018, 12:41 PM
re:Hate Nation open registrHation - by Pestalance - 04-05-2018, 04:24 PM
re:Hate Nation open registrHation - by The Engineer - 04-05-2018, 05:37 PM
re:Hate Nation open registrHation - by Pestalance - 04-05-2018, 05:58 PM
Hate Nation open registrHation - by Steve Austin - 04-05-2018, 06:12 PM
Hate Nation open registrHation - by Rocky Rush - 04-16-2018, 07:05 AM