Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Hate Nation open registrHation
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena Offline
Napping my way right past yall fairies

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-04-2018, 11:34 AM Thumbs Up  Hate Nation open registrHation -->

I can't believe I'm about to do this but I'ma throw all you pussy ass losers a bone and open up registration to the Hate Nation! That's right if you wanna roll with a winner and skate right past all the queers around here, leaving them in a trail of their own blood and urine, apply today! The only requirement is that you have genuine hate in your heart and an ability to not be enough to talk about forums, sites, threads, posts, or any of that other slang that only a dumb ass with 100 dicks in their mouth would say. I'll even consider accepting the black folks I seen around here! You hear that, Pestwhocantspellhisnameright? Even you could run with the cool clique, you bitch!

-signature-

Join the Hate Nation today : Hate Nation Open RegistrHation

Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2018, 05:28 PM

(04-04-2018, 11:34 AM)Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena Said: I can't believe I'm about to do this but I'ma throw all you pussy ass losers a bone and open up registration to the Hate Nation! That's right if you wanna roll with a winner and skate right past all the queers around here, leaving them in a trail of their own blood and urine, apply today! The only requirement is that you have genuine hate in your heart and an ability to not be enough to talk about forums, sites, threads, posts, or any of that other slang that only a dumb ass with 100 dicks in their mouth would say. I'll even consider accepting the black folks I seen around here! You hear that, Pestwhocantspellhisnameright? Even you could run with the cool clique, you bitch!

I have so much hate in my heart it makes me fully erect. Where do I sign up you insufferable little bitch?

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Engineer's post:
Finn Kühn (04-04-2018), Rain (04-05-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Engineer's post!
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-04-2018)

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-04-2018, 06:32 PM

We about to see if you're all walk or if you fuck the talk! You just print this fuckin' legally binding contract shit out and put your goddamn name on it but we got a problem bro and I think you know what that problem is. Your ugly ass whore bag manager isn't allowed in the group and can't represent anything we do up in this bitch because she violates some of the terms I outlined earlier, cool? Yeah I thought so bitch. Sign this shit and show the world you're the smartest out of these bunch of pansy ass mo'fuckers.

[Image: su1Eemc.jpg]

Now sign that shit bitch and let's get this Hate Train Rollin all up deep in these hoes ASAP!!!!!!!!

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena's post:
Finn Kühn (04-04-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena's post!
The Engineer (04-04-2018)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2018, 06:58 PM

You know what, I even hate this stupid fucking contract, but I hate not signing it even more so I'll sign this bitch in due time.

Madison is out for this, she's acting all weird and shit since her Shove It so hell with her anyway.

Hey bitch, we get any health benefits or anything with this? As awesome as hating is it gives me some spastic colon something FIERCE, and I just can't hate as effectively if my asshole keeps puckering of it's own accord. Give me some health bennies or go suck a knob.

Hate Post Like Post
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-04-2018)

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-04-2018, 07:41 PM

Yo yo yo.

Bro.

Homie.

Seriously.

On the real.

In the short time we've been talking you not only mentioned a full erection but you've now taken to telling me about your goddamn fuckin' ass hole. Let me back this shit up and make something clear here. I am the leader of the HATE NATION and nowhere in that name did you hear anything about cock or ass. My name's J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena, not Chrissy Chaos, Robby Main, Jackie Hart, or even Manly Rider. Ok? I'm not runnin' a fuckin' blowjob bar or some shit. If you're looking for the Glory Hole Sensation Nation you best contact those names I just listed but if you down to hate on some fuck boys and slap around some bitches like a real man, get at me homie. I knew just by lookin' one time at ya that you'd need medical coverage so what the fuck you think? Of course that shit's included, idiot! Now are you done talking about your dicks and assholes? You sign that contract or I'll fuckin' kill you! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Sing that shit with me! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE!

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena's post:
Unknown (04-05-2018)
Pestalance Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2018, 11:33 AM

Dis nigga!!! Yo Engy, dis your boy? Get this lame ass dude the fuck outta here!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Pestalance's post!
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena (04-05-2018)

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-05-2018, 12:09 PM

What up my nigga! Been wondering when you'd finally notice what's goin' on around you and speak up to claim yo spot in the Hate Nation! You ready to be a cog in the hate machine, or you lookin' to just suck cock and get a broken spleen? Seems to me like more and more fairies keep coming outta the woodwork around here so us straight dudes need to stick together.

And "Engy" as I guess your cute little nickname is among the chin nut brigade, I'm really startin' to wonder about you since I haven't heard a peep after I kindly asked you to stop with the penis and throbbing ass hole commentary. Was that the deal breaker, dog? Fuck I bet it was, this is XWF after all.

How 'bout you Pesty boy? You too intimidated to run with a clique that has a no homo talk proviso? This is your chance to stop bein' a fuckin' door mat and become somebody. Much love playa playa!

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post
Pestalance Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2018, 12:41 PM

Let's get something straight, off top. I aint no cog in no one's machine.

And what's all this shit about hate. I don't know what that word even means. Hate's not in my vocabulary. Aint no hate in my blood. Playas don't hate...we play! Sounds to me like you aint no playa...jus sayin.

Cat's like you bring niggas like me's cred down. Aint nobody got time for dat!
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-05-2018, 12:57 PM

Hate ain't in your vo..what?

Quote:Up until this point in my life the answer was an emphatic yes; and that hurt. Never being able to know that feeling of an ultimate victory hurt more than any ligament damage, any surgery, any pain staking rehabilitation…anything.

Pest looks away from the camera biting his bottom lip. After a few seconds he clears his throat and sucks in a lung full of air into his nose.

I’ve lived with that feeling a long time and honestly, I fucking hate it.

Pest adjusts himself in his seat while adjusting his shirt.

Who's that in that clip, rookie? You tellin' yo boy here that you're so stupid you use words that ain't even in that vocab of yours? Tell me more about that!

Quote:You can be the most loved guy in the company or the most hated by the fans. Doesn’t matter to me; I’m not here to make friends and I’m not here to make people cheer or boo. I’m here to win matches, make money and fuck bitches.

Damn, son, here you are again talkin' about that word you don't know. Look at what you said right after it and cry for me a little bit considering all you did out of those 3 goals so far is fuck ugly ass bitches! Pussy! Anything else, dummy?

Quote: Now, look….Far be it from me to hate on that. Sometimes you got to break a few eggs right? I get it. But see, I’ve got to come into this situation prepared to defend myself from your manipulation. At the end of the day I’m a man…a man that thinks with his dick.

Now I get you're saying you aren't hating but I just gotta laugh at what you said after that. Or vomit. Either way. I mean all I did was pull up your hate mentions and of course, surprise surprise surprise, we got you talking about your dick! Looks like you fit right in with the rest of these goddamn queers after all! So now that I've exposed you in like 3 minutes flat with hardly any effort, you ready to get the dick out yo brain nigga and admit to me that I'm your only chance at making a name fo yo'self here? Or you wanna tell me more about hate, dicks, and the money and victories you've yet to attain? Pussy! Rookie! Amateur! What a goddamn fool "dis nigga" is! Da fuck outta here, punk! Owned! Owned! Owned! Owned! Lemme go ahead and rip my receipt up playa because ain't no returns or refunds comin' back from my ownage of yo broke ass!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got you 4 Life!

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post
Pestalance Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2018, 04:24 PM

Yo....da fuck is this dude even talkin bout???

Lame ass mothafuckas round here always takin shit literally.

Ole bitch ass Drax the Destroyer "Nothing goes over my head" face ass motherfucka. Come on son, stop being stupid.

Gotta be the wackest motherfucker walking the face of the Earth. Jocking me hard as shit to be in your wack ass crew full of punk ass bitches.

Da fuck outta here with that weak ass shit. Go find someone else to pretend to be hard with, telephone tough guy!
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2018, 04:32 PM

(04-05-2018, 11:33 AM)Pestalance Said: Dis nigga!!! Yo Engy, dis your boy? Get this lame ass dude the fuck outta here!

Pfffttt...he WAS. Until he started accusing me of being gay.

I swear to God, you develop one teensy tiny little man crush on Seth Feder and you're flyin' the rainbow FOREVER. Honestly...

Hate Post Like Post
Pestalance Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2018, 04:44 PM

(04-05-2018, 04:32 PM)The Engineer Said:
(04-05-2018, 11:33 AM)Pestalance Said: Dis nigga!!! Yo Engy, dis your boy? Get this lame ass dude the fuck outta here!

Pfffttt...he WAS. Until he started accusing me of being gay.

I swear to God, you develop one teensy tiny little man crush on Seth Feder and you're flyin' the rainbow FOREVER. Honestly...

Well whatever the case may be homie's beggin for a stiff punch in the mouth. Additionally, he seems to accuse a bunch of people of being gay. Seems to me like cat's covering somethin up. Jus sayin.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-05-2018, 05:07 PM

EL OH EL look at the two who talk about their dicks and ass holes accusing the guy who said cut that shit out as being the homo 'round these parts. I feel like I got pulled back in time on some magic schoolbus ride to the shit a kindergarten class would come back with!

You guys: Suck my peepee

Me: That's fucking gay as fuck, stop that shit

You guys: You must be gay if you said that hehehe giggle giggle glug glug

Fuckin' pathetic!

Don't stop there though just make sure you continue your paths to irrelevance by bringing up names nobody knows or gives a flying shit about. I'm sure Drax and or Seth are both rolling over in their graves bein' mentioned by two crack head nobodies like yall. At least now somebody worth a damn spoke their names 0.3 seconds ago though, so you're welcome, forgotten corpses.

Sign the fuckin' contract or stop lapping at these hateful balls, pussies. I'm tryin' to stop yall from getting hurt real bad in the near future. "Engy" what a ass nickname by the way, hasn't faced a person worth a damn but thinks he's hot shit, so no wonder Mad Dyke was afraid to name any of the people you supposedly beat in your fake ass Xtreme run, and Pesty also hasn't faced anyone worth a damn but still lost to them! At least Pest is here to make "Engy" (gag) look good! This is how the xtreme totem pole is set up? Nice illusions. Fuck me this is the shit competition around this hell hole? Alright guys you ready to join up or did you lose the copy of the contract? I feel like we vibin', I feel like we can be a strong team as long as yall follow my lead. Pussies.

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2018, 05:37 PM

(04-05-2018, 05:07 PM)Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena Said: EL OH EL look at the two who talk about their dicks and ass holes accusing the guy who said cut that shit out as being the homo 'round these parts. I feel like I got pulled back in time on some magic schoolbus ride to the shit a kindergarten class would come back with!

You guys: Suck my peepee

Me: That's fucking gay as fuck, stop that shit

You guys: You must be gay if you said that hehehe giggle giggle glug glug

Fuckin' pathetic!

Don't stop there though just make sure you continue your paths to irrelevance by bringing up names nobody knows or gives a flying shit about. I'm sure Drax and or Seth are both rolling over in their graves bein' mentioned by two crack head nobodies like yall. At least now somebody worth a damn spoke their names 0.3 seconds ago though, so you're welcome, forgotten corpses.

Sign the fuckin' contract or stop lapping at these hateful balls, pussies. I'm tryin' to stop yall from getting hurt real bad in the near future. "Engy" what a ass nickname by the way, hasn't faced a person worth a damn but thinks he's hot shit, so no wonder Mad Dyke was afraid to name any of the people you supposedly beat in your fake ass Xtreme run, and Pesty also hasn't faced anyone worth a damn but still lost to them! At least Pest is here to make "Engy" (gag) look good! This is how the xtreme totem pole is set up? Nice illusions. Fuck me this is the shit competition around this hell hole? Alright guys you ready to join up or did you lose the copy of the contract? I feel like we vibin', I feel like we can be a strong team as long as yall follow my lead. Pussies.

Do you, like, need somebody to talk to? I can recommend a good therapist.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-05-2018, 05:42 PM

Lap lap lap damn you need a drink? Alright so now that we understand my rules about no fuckin' gay shit being pulled in our group who in this hell hole you think our first target should be or are you too worried about your spastic colon still? You seen a doc for this shit yet you smelly mo'fucker?

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post
Pestalance Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2018, 05:58 PM

So let me get dis straight. You talk a bunch of shit...call us nobodies...call us shit competition... yet still want us to join your sad ass group of loserville residents?

Real talk...dis dude is straight up comedy! I hope you hang around for a while. Gonna be funny as hell watchin you get repeatedly beat the fuck up!
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-05-2018, 05:59 PM

Yo my nigga thanks for sticking it out and still showing that loyalty to yo boy by comin' back again. Never had such a good working boomerang before but anyway dog let's stop the talk and get to that biz-e-ness! Who you think our first targets should be as we spread our Hate across the Nation? Should we go after all the peeps who beat yo ass in the ring or find new guys or girls you think you might be able to actually hang with if it comes to a one on one situation where Engy and I can't save yo ass? I'm all ears homie I made this group to help you rise up and get those W's, those Dollars and some pussy attached to attractive white females for once.

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post
Steve Austin Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2018, 06:12 PM

What?!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve Austin's post:
The Engineer (04-06-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Steve Austin's post!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-05-2018, 06:16 PM

Yo yo yo SCSA what's the word homie? And don't say WHAT you bald ass bitch. You here to join us and turn it into a Fatal 4way Hate Nation? You ready to resurrect yo'zelf and rise from the ashes? These cats need pros like you and me or they're never gonna make it to the big leagues and get a call from the W. Lord knows even with our help they still prolly won't but fuck if I ain't gonna try for 'em.

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post
Rocky Rush

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-16-2018, 07:05 AM

Let me in you Hoe's