Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 05:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Disaster Zone
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-29-2013, 10:56 AM

Steve Davids' music bellows out of the booming speakers as the deluded monster makes his way out from under the x-tron, in his wrestling attire, clearly prepared for his match against Shawn Hero later on in the night. The warfare crowd immediately begin their usual 'you can't wrestle chants' which leads to a grin from the bearded psycho sensation. The tangy disgusting smell of sweat lingers around the arena as Steve strides slowly down the ramp, grinning cynically at the fans who swear and jeer at him. He grasps the middle rope and pulls himself onto the ring apron, raising one arm into the air, leading to more jeers from the crowd. Steve then grabs a microphone off of the ring announcer and ascends to the center of the ring. He raises the microphone to his lips and begins to mutter down the microphone, a sad smile is on his lips.

Steve Davids
"You all heard me earlier in my brief message, but I have more to speak of. If Shawn Hero believes he can superkick me in the jaw and get a three count then it is questionable whether it is actually Steve Davids who is deluded, or the foolish child that is Shawn Hero. He looks like he should be covered in glitter performing in a talent show not wrestling in the most grueling ring in the world.

Wallace, I want you to do something about the scandal at High Stakes, although it would be just like you to brush this incident under the carpet in the pathetic way in which you always do....

The tear trickling down my face is evidence of my sadness. Unknown Soldier defeated me at High Stakes... Yet there is nothing that I can say that will make that loss any better... I am truly wounded by the loss. These cuts and scars run deep... I want that to be known to the thousands of fans that are crammed into the arena today. You people deserved better from your resident psychopath but it seems as though the other man full of delusion and insanity prevailed. I bet you people loved seeing me defeated by a man who worships Satan... Well no faith can save Shawn Hero from the destruction that I shall inflict on him tonight....

I do not care if he is a Christian, a Satanist, a Buddha or a Muslim... No God can save Shawn from the one true faith.... Death....

For Death is factual and not a myth conjured from words of history... Every one knows, me better than most, as shown in the most painful match of my career to date...

All Men Must Fall. Even I...

Tonight though, there shall be no mishaps and there shall be no tricks...

For the evidence was clear, I was scammed out of that championship. The belt kept rising as I kept climbing, yet Soldier climbed the ladder and belt lowered.... Am I suppose to believe that this was some sort of sorcery from the gods? Or Satan? That is simply not true...

I have said it once and I shall say it again...

This is nothing other than a fix. I deserve to be basking in glory. KnightMask is sat holding his tag team title belt in his arms with a smile behind that mask on his stupid little face. He would be screaming up to the skies in delight if the fool could speak. At least this glory has answered all of those questions hasn't it child? Your false truths are now a reality. I heard that Cobra's back was aching? Something to do with carrying you to the tag team championships or something? The man believes that he can handle his opponents, or so he said to Steve Sayors. Are you threatening me Shawn Hero, because when honesty and reality strikes you will see that I am no ordinary opponent...

I am the Psycho Sensation and it seems as though I will have to end this story of yours.... If you think that your story has a happy ending, then i am afraid Shawn... that you haven't been watching. The fans can jeer me... And you can give it your all.... but when all is said and done, just like KnightMask, eventually you will realize that glory is my fate. Whilst yours is.... Blackness.... Disaster...This ring is a disaster zone this evening... for your career.

Blackout was such a lovely when to finish your talk of bull... However, when the mist and fog break away... the light shines through and those four words bask in the light of reality because that much has always been true....These are honest words and not a false threat.

All Men Must Fall...."

[i]Steve drops the microphone and stares deeply into the camera shot. A sad smile remains on his bearded face.... the camera shot fades for a commercial break.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Wallace Witasick (05-29-2013)