Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 01:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christ Almighty, we got a "fed" full-a-fags!
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena Offline
Napping my way right past yall fairies

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-04-2018, 09:11 AM

Never in my life have I seen one wrestling organization filled with so many weak ass bitches, flaming goddamn homosexuals, and straight up midcard-at-best talents parading around like they're hot shit with championship belts that just resemble blatant ripoffs of legit titles from bigger name companies. Is anyone here original? Can't any of you mo'fucker's be as original as yours truly? I didn't fuckin' think so! What a bunch of goddamn losers! I could AA, F-U and straight up THE BIG FUCK YOU!!!! all of you in my hot'damn sleep and still wake up ready to get my morning head from Chris Chaos' ugly ass, chip-toothed, sewer breathed mother! And don't even get me started on that Rob Main who couldn't talk his way out of a room full of Mandii's gagging on cocks out da ass!

Losers!

I'm the only real mother fucker here. Thank god I arrived when I did! Fuck!

-signature-

Join the Hate Nation today : Hate Nation Open RegistrHation

Edit Hate Post Like Post