Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 01:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's on you bitch!
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena Offline
Napping my way right past yall fairies

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-04-2018, 08:49 AM

Hate Nation Cena hunts Jackson Hart down in South Dakota and hits the F-U! He pins the champ!

Let's see if you can kick out of just one F-U! Just one! I'm pretty sure everybody on the planet kicks outta the first one but seeing as how you let some incoherent Mad Dyke rip you up and toss you like a cheap ass losing lotto ticket a few hours ago and took it like a bitch, I'm betting yo ass can't even kick outta this vanilla mo'fucker's first hit! Pussy ass bitch! Kick out! I'ma make you a man and after this we can team up and I can help you overcome the stupid ass whore's 3rd grade level, wannabe trash talk!

Cena spits in Hart's eye waiting for the generic ass, boring, lame, predictable kick out. He yawns. He falls asleep.

-signature-

Join the Hate Nation today : Hate Nation Open RegistrHation

Edit Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-04-2018, 11:40 AM

zZzZzzZZzzZZZZZzzzzz

A few minutes go by and Cena finally wakes up.

Dang son I missed that shit! Alright so you ready to team up and take on the world? You ready to Hate on some jobbers or are you lovin' on em instead? I mean it's one or the other, clapnut. Seems like I'm your only hope of making a name for yo'self, playboy. Hate Nation Open RegistrHation is official!

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena's post:
Ophelia (04-04-2018)

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-04-2018, 11:48 AM

A'ight no problem my dude. Much love.

[discreetly giving a middle finger as he smiles and walks away] Stupid ass dumb fuckin' idiot.

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena's post:
(04-04-2018), Finn Kühn (04-04-2018), Jon Willis (04-04-2018), Ophelia (04-04-2018), Snow (04-05-2018)

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-05-2018, 05:37 PM

Fairy

-signature-

Hate Post Like Post