Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H-Nation J̶o̶h̶n̶Ron Cena
Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena Offline
Napping my way right past yall fairies

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-04-2018, 08:32 AM

WRESTLER'S INFORMATION

In-Ring Name: H-Nation J̶o̶h̶n̶Ron Cena

Wrestler's Real Name: You know

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: New

Wrestler Date of Birth: April 23rd

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 251 lb

Hometown: Hate Nation

Personality: Finally allowed to not be the cookie cutter candy butter mother fucker! I do whatever the fuck I want to whoever the fuck I want because I finally found the loophole and the place that lets me be me without fucking over my other contracts and sponsorships! Whatever Ron Cena does is a whole different world than that other Cena you see elsewhere!

Looks Description: Looks like John Cena, go fuckin' figure! Wears less colors of the rainbow here though.

Ethnicity: Vanilla

Pic Base, if any: LOL

Strengths: Can hit the A̶̷t̶̷t̶̷i̶̷t̶̷u̶̷d̶̷e̶̷ ̶̷A̶̷d̶̷j̶̷u̶̷s̶̷t̶̷m̶̷e̶̷n̶̷t̶̷ THE BIG FUCK YOU from anywhere at anytime. I mean sometimes it don't even make sense where he's hitting it from because he wasn't even there a second ago. Fuckin' crazy!

Weaknesses: Hot ass bitches, especially when the old ball n' chain isn't around and she's not allowed here so it's on playa! Come get the D!

Entrance Theme Music:

Special Entrance (if any): Jumps out from the crowd after stealing some little kid's John Cena hat. The goal is to eventually collect enough hats back to match the number that were thrown to the crowd in the W.

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves:
Attitude Adjustment
F-U
THE BIG FUCK YOU!!!!!
Punch (rare)

Yo let's make this easy every single damn move is an AA variation also known as the F-U and also known as THE BIG FUCK YOU!!!! If any other move is being done then it's a set up for it, and if no set up is being done, the AA/FU/BFU is being done. If they ain't being done or set up for, the match must already be over and the post match BIG FUCK YOU must have already been delivered too!

Trademark Move(s): Attitude Adjustment, F-U, THE BIG FUCK YOU!!!!!!!
Description(s): They're all just different variations of the same damn move, from all kinds of crazy fuckin' places!

Finishing Move(s): Attitude Adjustments out da ass, F-Us all day long, THE BIG FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Description(s): AAs out da ass, F-Us all MFin day, THE BIGGEST FUCK YOU IS THE ONE THAT FINALLY GETS THE PIN!

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots: Attitude Adjustment, F-U, THE BIG FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

Additional notes: Attitude Adjustment, F-U, THE BIG FUCK YOU!!!!!!! into announcer tables, into regular tables, across the barricades, onto steel chairs, into fans' laps, into turnbuckles, off the top rope, off the apron, into the apron from ringside, into moving vehicles, off of moving vehicles, out of the sunroof of speeding vehicles, into kitchen sinks, into bathroom urinals, into toilets, into mirrors, through walls, off the roof, off the backs of incredibly fatass dudes who can support the weight, off the titantron, out of the titantron when you thought you were just watching a clip but it's really a dude crashing through the screen into yo face! Oh and into the ring steps, off the ring steps, into the ring bell, into the ring bell hammer, into an old ass lady's false teeth, into the kid's wheel chair with or without the kid in the chair, off the kid's speeding down the ramp wheel chair, into a pile of swords, into a pile of silverware, into a vat of acid, into a flaming inferno, into a volcano, into the Grand Canyon, into a shark's mouth, into a cell full of hungry cannibals, into a cell full of horny rapists, into a cell full of STD filled whores, into a guy holding and shooting a gun, and sometimes off of a (fill in the blank)!

-signature-

Join the Hate Nation today : Hate Nation Open RegistrHation

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hate Nation J̶̷o̶̷h̶̷n̶̷ Ron Cena's post:
The Engineer (04-04-2018)