Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roleplay feedback.
Calib Wallace Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

04-01-2018, 12:12 AM

Hello everyone, I wrote a post today on the Wednesday board and realized that this was probably the first role play I've written in 8/9 years lol.

I used to be heavy into the efed world, playing in places like the NeWA and WfWA as Blade/Calib Wallace. I recently had a chat with a couple old buddies from back in the day that I did this with, and it sparked my interest.

I wanna say I actually enjoyed writing my first piece, as it felt like it did when I started in the late 90's, as something fun and new.

This leads me to this post. I'm curious if anyone would be up for giving me some good honest feedback on the post. I am totally excited to get back into the game, but I still am a little reserved on how it turned out.

I appreciate anyone who can give some thoughts. I felt ok about it as a introductory piece, but wanted to make sure getting away from the same crowd as I was around for so many years were able to identify with the story, and enjoy the start.

Thanks again,
Ryan.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-01-2018, 05:21 AM

I thought it was great. I enjoyed it, I prefer color coding for most rp. That is just personal thing. Keep it up.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-01-2018, 08:53 AM

Protip: People are lazy. You should always post links to pieces you want feedback on and you're likely to get a bigger response.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post