Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great American Shove It update
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

03-31-2018, 05:41 PM

Hey guys, part 1 of The Great American Shove It is posted in the results section. Please be patient with me, as due to the nature of the show, I'm having to write it in stages. I can say that, after conferring with Shane and Vinnie, the voting is complete. I will be working diligently on part 2 tomorrow night, and there may be a part 3 depending on how I break it up. My goal is to have the whole thing in the bag by Wednesday at the latest.

Again, I appreciate your patience. I'm writing this whole thing solo, and so far with just the opening round done it's already clocked in at 25 pages.

I also wanted to genuinely thank everyone who showed up. Overall, I wish I had had less no shows, but at the very least being able to punish all the no shows made for some fun bits in Part 1. Now that we're down to just the people who actually showed, the matches will be more fleshed out.

Stay tuned folks! Oh, and if you have any feedback you can drop that here, and I'll take it into consideration as I wrap this up.

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-31-2018, 05:47 PM

You've done a lot of great work with the Shove-It so far, and it shows. I was laughing so hard at the commentary booth and the no-show punishes, and it's clear that even with the enormous writing demand, you had a lot of fun writing all of this.

That being said, you shouldn't push yourself too hard. If the demand becomes too great, don't hesitate to outsource a match or two. I for one wouldn't mind picking a match up if it can help save some time waiting for results.

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-31-2018, 08:24 PM

Yeah engy if you need something picked up I can do it too. That's if you need the help to save time.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2018, 03:49 PM

Barring a calamity the rest of the show will be up tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-03-2018, 04:44 PM

Quick question: how are the semi-finals/finals formatted as? Like, are the semi-finals two triple threats with a singles match as the final, or three singles matches as the semi-finals and one triple threat match as the final?

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2018, 05:42 PM

(04-03-2018, 04:44 PM)Finn Kühn Said: Quick question: how are the semi-finals/finals formatted as? Like, are the semi-finals two triple threats with a singles match as the final, or three singles matches as the semi-finals and one triple threat match as the final?

It ended up being three one on one singles matches for the semi-finals and finals are a triple threat.

Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

04-04-2018, 11:02 AM

IT'S DONE! The last half is posted! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to post any feedback, thoughts, LOL's, complaints, or mysterious medical complaints here. I welcome feedback. This is the first time I've written a show on that scale before, so let me know how I did!

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
Pestalance Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2018, 12:17 PM

THAT.....

WAS FUCKING....

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Jon Willis Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2018, 02:19 PM

One of the most insane things I've read in a long time. Also one of the best. Well done man. Very well done. It was a blast to read.

[Image: XVfH5Eq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-04-2018, 02:48 PM

10/10 show, that main event was a nail biter haha. You had some REALLY entertaining segments, and I was laughing throughout.

Also, honored you had me winning, I was almost certain at one point Jenny was gonna win haha. Let's blow the roof off the place when we do face off, yeah?

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2018, 04:26 PM

(04-04-2018, 02:48 PM)Finn Kühn Said: 10/10 show, that main event was a nail biter haha. You had some REALLY entertaining segments, and I was laughing throughout.

Also, honored you had me winning, I was almost certain at one point Jenny was gonna win haha. Let's blow the roof off the place when we do face off, yeah?

Without getting into TOOOO much detail and it was a decenty tough call and I conferred with Shane and Vinnie to make sure my decision was the best one, but yeah, you earned it.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-04-2018, 05:18 PM

great show engy

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post