Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
PlaceMarker Act XIV: My Empire (Part 2)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-30-2018, 10:52 PM

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."

~ Winston Churchill

30 March 2018
Crowne Plaza Port Moresby
Port Moresby, Papa New Guinea

"I'm the one making this easy."

"You sure about that, Jenny?"
Finn shines that trademark shit-eating from as he downs his glass of whiskey. He's in the same seat as before, but this time instead of being in an expensive suit, he's in a fine, white dress shirt, with black dress pants. He's dressed to impress as he stares daggers at the camera, but that damned smile is still plastered onto his face. But then, in a flash, that smile gets replaced with a sinister mug as--

"Fuck you Jenny Myst, you cock-blowing, daddy-pleasing, soulless rendition of a person. You're the one going on about how 'knowledge is power,' and yet you very clearly are devoid of that oh-so-precious knowledge."

"You talk how I win a competitive match and blow all the buzz shortly thereafter? Jenny, remind me, sweetie. What was the last match you won? Was it against someone... RELEVANT?"

"Oh, it was against Isabella Ortega... who the hell is she? Well, you claim to be so great constantly, maybe it was just poor timing on my part, combined with management's shoddy booking - trust me, I can attest to that. Maybe the person before Ortega was someone relevant..."

"Oh."

"It was Tommy fucking Wish."

"Fuck you, you shitty bitch. For all of your preaching about how 'knowledge is power,' you make Drezdin look like a fucking scientist. In all honesty, you should sit down, look over your shitty speeches and check to see if they really make sense before you once more reveal yourself to be just the shitty bimbo getting passed around like a joint."

"And your trend of clearly not doing research is being CONTINUED upon. Jenny, sweetie, do yourself a favor and look at who was the Star of the Month for the very first month this year. Was it the Engineer? Jim Caedus? Chris Chaos?"

"No. It was the fucking Kaiser."

"Who on the Universal title rankings is higher than Chris Chaos?"

"Finn Kühn."

"Who has the winning record against Chris Chaos?"

"Finn Kühn."

"Maybe you've been too busy having that plastic ass rammed to see what's been happening, but while I've been marching to the top, your butt buddy Erik Black got killed. Empire is dead in the water. And from its ashes, Paragon will grow to be a MUCH greater threat than Empire EVER was. Your Empire was crashing down from the very beginning, Jenny. You were destined to fail, because your group was made up of losers. You couldn't keep such a tiny division under wraps. Chris kept blaming others and not his own inability to get the job done as to him losing the Uni. And Erik Black, well, I think he speaks for himself now, no?"

"And speaking of you failing to keep a division under wraps, tell me: how does it feel knowing that even what was supposed to be your coronation, what should have been the EASIEST WIN EVER against Abigail and Ezariaha at King of the Ring went totally dead in the water? You couldn't even win one big match when it counts, but as you've said yourself, I can win matches. I HAVE been winning matches, regardless of whatever garbage it was you're spewing of how I basically waste it immediately."

"Face facts, all you'll ever be known as is just Chris Chaos' bitch. At least he was able to win the Uni, but you? You're as equally devoid of accomplishments as I. You have no high ground in this conversation. You really are just a dildo, aren't you? Mandii was right. You're only useful when someone is lonely. Such a shame you couldn't prove a single person wrong and defeat her."

"Go ahead and try and give me an ass 'whopping' - I'll be more worried when you actually stop sucking Chaos' dick and get a firm grasp of the English language. In the meantime, I'll just put my foot over your chest as I win this damned tournament and the Universal Championship."

"Oh, and Jackie? Fuck you. I guarantee I'll punch five times harder than you'll ever hope to."

30 March 2018
Crowne Plaza Port Moresby
Port Moresby, Papa New Guinea

Finn sifted through the pages of The Art of War, fully immersed in the texts before him. His eyes traced the lines before him, and even in the few pages he had gone through thus far, he felt a weight slowly being lifted from him, almost as if he was being filled with the knowledge he could use to succeed.

This was it. He was going to prove his worth and win at the Shove-It, and then win the Universal Championship. Finn was beyond the point of second guessing himself now. He set himself on this path, and he was ready to stick to it. Suddenly--

"Finn!"

"Gah!" Finn shouted, jolting slightly in his bed before seeing that it was only his best friend. "Jon. What do you need?"

"Isabel told me to tell you she's got the flight and reservations taken care of tonight. We'll be leaving shortly, so get ready."

"Mmm." Closing the book with a sharp THUD, Finn forced himself out of bed, his body still slightly fatigued from waking up in the middle of the night just yesterday. Retrieving his suitcase from the corner of the room and slipping on a light gray sweater from inside, Finn nodded at his friend. "Let's get moving."

"Y-yeah." Jon seemed a little shaky as he responded, almost as if something was weighing heavily on his mind. Finn raised an eyebrow, but decided against prodding as he grabbed the suitcase and followed his friend out.

The suitcase rolled against the floor with a small whirrrrrrrr sound, providing the only sense of sound as both Finn and Jon walked in silence.

Turning the corner, they stood face to face with an elevator. A few moments after Jon clicked the button to bring them down, the doors gently opened to greet the duo as they stepped inside.

As the elevator slowly descended down the many floors, Jon broke the silence. "It's not like you to suddenly grow so... dependent on relying with others."

Finn raised an eyebrow again. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Come on, Finn, it's practically obvious!" Jon was almost shouting now as he continued. "What the hell is your big idea with teaming up with Scully? 'Paragon'? Are you trying to set yourself up for failure?!"

Finn was affronted and was taken aback as he responded. "Are you doubting me, Jon?" Finn squinted hard at Jon.

"It's not so much as doubting you, you're obviously capable to lead. But it's not like you to want to lead a group. We were always kind of... the lone wolves? Especially after him." Jon somberly reminded Finn.

Finn had a small pained expression, just slightly noticeable. "Please, don't remind me about him before I start getting nightmares again."

Ding.

The elevator doors slid open as Jon and Finn briskly walked out, the suitcase continuing the same whirrrrrrrrr sound as before as various people were checking in, checking out or checking out the Crowne Plaza's extra amenities.

"Anyway," Finn said. "Ordinarily, I'd agree. Part of me even now is revolting and telling me that latching onto new people is a mistake. But Jon, if this goes off the way I think it will, then--"

"And what if it doesn't?" Jon snapped. "What if this plan of yours blows up in your fucking face and you get backstabbed by the people you thought you trusted? What then Finn? You need to remember, you might be a Kaiser now or whatever, but you can't lose who you are in search of this power that you keep going on about."

Finn didn't respond. He gave his friend a cold glare and kept walking. He had to admit, Jon had a point, but there was no turning back now.

He felt the allure of his new sword, hidden inside his suitcase. Finn still had yet to tell Jon of his new trinket, and given Jon not being particularly crazy about this stable idea in the first place, Finn wasn't sure how well Jon would react over a sword from Finn's ancestry.

"Losing who I am in search of power, huh?" Finn muttered to himself, quietly enough to where Jon couldn't hear him. It was undeniable he had changed recently, almost like a miniature attitude-adjustment. Was it for the better? Or did Jon have a point? Before Finn could think about it further, the door to the outside was swung open. The brisk air caused Finn to shiver, even beneath his sweater. With each passing day, the Australian air was growing increasingly bitter. But Finn tried to not dwell on that; before him was a jet black sports car. Isabel was already inside, waiting on the friends to hop in to go back to the States for the Shove-It.

"You ready, Finn?" Jon asked as he opened the door to the car.

Finn nodded. "It's time to win this fucking tournament."

~FIN~

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Finn Kühn's post:
(04-02-2018), Jon Willis (03-31-2018), Mezian (03-31-2018), The Engineer (03-31-2018)