Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 05:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
You Are Like A Flame
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-29-2013, 09:07 AM

Steve Davids is sat in a darkened room, cross legged with a candle in front of him making his bearded face visible to the camera shot that is being aired live to the Wednesday Night Warfare arena! His whispers echo around the room like a gust of wind....

Steve Davids
"Shawn Hero, it seems as though you really think you stand a chance this evening... How foolish of you....

Anger is flowing through my veins as does oxygen. Darkness surrounds everyone and everything... The failure of my triumph has been leading to this.... Unknown Solider crumpled my dreams and the image of him raising that championship into the air is a image that is well and truly sickening. I am the greatest demon in this company and Soldier took that away from me...

Hero, i feel sorry for you. You are the one who is going to have to suffer at my hands of vengeance... There's only more fury to come.

This flame is like your chances of winning....."

Steve blows the flame out...

"Extinguished.

All men Must Fall.... You are next."[/i]

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post