Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Info Wars with special guest Mezian
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-29-2018, 01:54 PM

Mezian is backstage at what seems to be a studio of some sort. There are cameras and sound equipment and he is being mid'd up. The assistant is going over what he can and can not say.

Okay, Mister....

You can call me Ian, So what can't I say?

It's really not what you can and can not say its more along the lines of what you cant mention.

Like what I really have no political affiliation. I'm immortal, we are kinda above those kinds of things.[/white]

Alright, well, you should still not mention Barak Obama, Hillary Clinton, The Reptilians, Demons, Satanists, or anything that is fringe or conspiracy theory-ish. We have you slotted for about twenty minutes and if you mention these things, Mr. Jones will get very unreasonable very quickly.

[color=#00ff7f]Okay, your humans have a lot of issues with things it's cute and endearing.But he is right,There are Reptilians, Demons and Satanists, Satan is a real being. But I won't tell him if you want.Do I go out this way?

Mezian is standing off-camera waiting to be introduced by Alex. When he hears Gaea's voice in his head.

Mezian we need you back at the Sanctum. There is a very strong presence in the area. They may be an ArchAngel.

I don't care Gaea, I have things to do outside of The Legion.Have Tessa handle it.I have to do this interview with Alex Jones to promote The shove-it show.I don't know why I let Madison talk me into this.

Fine, but if the world ends. Its gonna be on you.

The world isn't going to end. I promise you know that you're just being overdramatic. Ill contact you when I'm done here.

The voice goes silent. A producer of camera signals to Mezian. He begins to do a silent Count.

Welcome to InfoWars I'm your host Alex Jones. Today is a different type of show. Today we are interviewing a member of the X-treme Wrestling Federation. Please Welcome Mezian.

The camera pans over to Mezian sitting in a chair next to Alex Jones.

Now Mezian...What kind of name is Mezian?

You can call me Ian, The name is Sumerian. It means" Firstborn son"

First born son huh? Who's first born son?

My father's. It has been My name since my creation.

Creation Huh? that is a weird way of saying birth. What you are here for is to promote the upcoming XWF show. The Great American Shove-it. How do you feel about being around some of the greatest minds in the free world?

What do you mean. I didn't think there were going to have scientists there?

Not scientists you Goblin. The likes of President Trump, Ann Coulter, Madison Dyson and Myself of course. We are the driving force to free America the tyranny of the New World Order started by Obama.

Mezian sits uncomfortably in his chair as Alex starts to go on a rant.Mezian looks at the producer and the assistant and mouths the words.." I didn't do it".They both drop there heads and palm their face at the same time. The camera focuses in on Alex.

We are still fighting the good fight. To stop the New World Order and their control over our government, our health care and out communications.This is why I broadcast my show on short band radio.The reptilian overlords cant control what I say here. They have already tried to control me on YouTube, but you won't deny me my freedoms as an American.
The Satanists and The Jews that control the big banks. They pay off people to produce anti- American and anti-patriotic literature. They are given jobs and houses as long as they smear the name all that is good in America.They were the ones that caused Sandy Hook, they are the ones that caused 9/11. They have control over the American media and they tell what they want us to hear and see. They use subtle subliminal images in our commercials. They use large platforms like the Super Bowl to perform Satanic Rituals in front of millions so we fall deeper under their control.

Lady Gaga is the man perpetrator of these heinous acts. With her songs of equality and self-empowerment. It's all a ruse to make you believe all that the overlords ant you to believe.They want you to believe that the main problem in America is the guns.But in fact, it's the immigrants who come here and use anchor babies to further extend their stays to take away our jobs and pollute our gene pools.
The idea that these people are intermingling with good working, kind-hearted, honest american's is sickening. The fact that demons like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama wanted them to stay here, only proves my point of them being the rotten apples of America.
I want you to all know that as long as I breathe I will fight for what is right and spread the truth. No matter where it takes me and how hard it may be to report it.

Alex, are you done now? I cam here to talk about the show. I have no Idea what the hell that was.So do you have any questions about the show?

Yeah, It says here that Trump gets to have his way with Jenny Mist? I looked her up on google and I have to say she is a fine piece of ass.

You and everyone else.And the same goes for Trump, once he gets done with her he may need to be checked for something. The woman is the doorknob of the XWF...Everyone gets a turn. But that is not here nor there. I have other plans when it comes to the tourney.

Like what? Do you think you can beat all of those competitors and claim your prize of...

Alex looks over his notes to see what Mezian gets for winning.

Being able to challenge the Universal Champion anytime anywhere.Is that a good thing?

Yes, That is a very good thing. It ensures I get my shot a The Engineer whenever I want.It is almost a guaranteed ticket to the top of this company.

The Engineer isn't that the guy Madison manages in the company?He is a brilliant mind as well. I don't know much about your industry but what I have seen of his work he is a master at mind games.He has most of you eating out of his hand.
Like, look at all the people that signed up for this tourney anyway. It has some of the top stars and some of the freshest faces the company has to offer. To have that kind of Impact across all levels of the company, he must be doing something right.

Yeah. Engy is pretty ingenious with how he has worked most of the roster into an uproar.But like all humans, he has his flaws. He will falter sooner or later and when he does I will be there to use it to my advantage.I m not saying I can beat him flat out. I am saying that when the time comes after I win it all I am going to give him a fight he will remember.

Those are strong words from you Mezian. I hope you can follow through on those words.Well, that is all the time we have for now and remember.The Government is a lie, Sandy Hook was a cover-up and 9/11 was an inside job.Good night and God Bless America.

The signal goes off as Mezian leans over to thank Alex and shake his hand

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mezian's post:
(03-29-2018), Darius Xavier (03-29-2018), The Engineer (03-31-2018)