Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
The Warning Shot
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-29-2018, 09:47 AM

The monitors beeped around her, and she could feel the tubes pricking into her body in places she would have preferred they weren't. Her eyes were dry, and it hurt every time she closed them but it hurt equally as bad to stare into the overly bright florescant lights of the room as well. Her arms felt as though they were being restrained, but she knew they weren't. She listened as her own heartbeat, her own breaths, her own blood, ran through the tubes and the technology that was spread around her like some futuristic alien movie. She knew where she was, the pipe hadn't concussed her, and she knew who did this, who put her here only a few days before Shove It.

Finn Kuhn.

She tried to move, but everything hurt. The last thing she remembered was accidentally spraying Chris in the face with mace......then it went black. Her body felt like it was on fire, even breathing was an ordeal. She thanked God temporarily for the machines. Her ribs were most certainly cracked.

As she laid her head back she wondered now if she was going to be able to compete in this match. Her body was screaming at her to give up, to have Megan send an email to the higher ups that she couldn't compete. She would be fired, so what, was this worth it? Was lying in a hospital bed unable to breath without machines worth it? She was 24 for god sakes, and she was hooked up to more machines than a cancer patient.

But her mind told her no. Her mind told her she couldn't give in. She couldn't allow them to get the best of her. She was already the underdog in everyone's mind but her own, and now she had an excuse to play that card.

Her body screamed at her NO MAS SENIORITA, but her mind was fighting it. Her internal battle was raging harder than D-Day. She moved her hand, and her entire upper body exploded in a sharp pain. She winced, but moved her hand little by little to the tube that was currently down her throat, giving her air. She eventually got her hand to it, and wrapped her fingers around it.

NO!!!!!! I NEED THAT TO BREATHE!!!!!! Her body pleaded with her like someone that was about to be killed.

FUCK YOU!!!!! Her mind screamed like the one who was about to do the killing.

Her fingers wrapped and she used every ounce of strength to pull the tube from her throat, wincing and whimpering as she did so. Finally some tears came to her eyes. She refused to be reduced to this......she refused to be nothing but a vegetable who had to rely on others for her survival. She was stronger than this. As the tube moved further and further towards the exit, her breath got shorter and shorter. If she was about to die, damnit, she was going to do it on her terms.

Finally, the tube was out and she could hear herself gagging, struggling for air. Her mind was on a mission and she reached over and disconnected the wiring attached to her chest and buzzers and sirens went off. She stood up off the bed as nurses ran in. She began to shove them off, making a bee line for the door. Security chased her, tasers in hand. With a quick movement, still short on breath, she grabbed a gun out of the holster of the guard as she flipped him with an arm drag. She held the gun up and fired a shot into the air.......a warning shot.........

[Image: uZirit0.jpg]

"So who in the fuck thought it was a good idea to GIVE this match to me? I mean look at who I have to face in this event. Other than Finn Kuhn, who has a beating of epic proportions coming his way, this match is filled with third-rate nobodies. Not a good look, Madison. When you leave Shove It open to the lesser talent, this is what you get. Probably asking why I am bashing a match I SIGNED UP FOR....well, it is simple.....I was going to be there anyway due to my liasions with Mr. Trump, and I figured this was a free Universal Title shot. Why the hell not? I have worked too hard to not be given a freebie every one and a while. I deserve it. I deserve the inside track to another shot at Engy.

Does Tank Hammet? Pssht. Tank Hammet probably feels he does, but this big ogre is nothing more than a big, clumsy, autistic oaf who can't get out of his own way. The matches are all randomized, I get that. If I get Tank Hammet, I should be worried at my size, a tender back, and coming off a recent cowardly attack from Finn, no? No. I have experience, speed, intelligence. Tank has no shot against me because he is big, dumb and slow. Don't let size fool you. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Speaking of idiots, I see we have a skinny Jim Caedus in this match. Chris Valley, the same man who all of the sudden showed up after Empire ended Caedus, has the same hair, the same empty expression and the same ramble-rousing butchering of the English language. He doesn't speak like a total trucker whose mouth is rotting away from chaw like Jimmy, but he....well....he doesn't make any fucking sense. He is self-righteous and thinks his shit smells a bit better than others, when he has accomplished as much in this business as a toddler has on earth. Valley has put out two promo's and has yet to trash talk, instead setting up a story that nobody understands with dumb selfies and candid camera shots that do nothing for the advancement of the point he is trying to get across. Pure idiot and 200 lb skinnier Caedus doppleganger. He has no chance.

Jackie Pepper, the pretty boy with the big ego and a post-drugs Chris Farley sense of humor. This guy is B-movie funny at best, not to mention his wrestling skills are about as good as Stephen Hawkings table manners. Too soon? Yeah, probably. But if I get matched against this waste of Darwin's belief's, you better believe I am moving on. Jackie, the best part of you can be wiped off with a tissue. You're nothing but a cum stain on the big veiny head of life, and once you're removed we are over you and on to the next one.

Drezdin.......I......god bless you Drezdin. That's all I have to say.

Reeve Gordon.......the perfect candidate for today's fucked up culture. Is it a guy, a girl, both? Don't let them get you down Reeve, you can be whatever you identify as. It isn't anyone's business that you want to dress like a thirteen year old girl with daddy issues who cuts themselves to get attention. Don't let them judge you! If you want to cosplay as Nosferatu, you go girl.....or guy.......or......thing........or, yeah, you get the point! I applaud your courage to stand up in the face of normalcy, but for you to think you have any shot at winning this thing is more comical than your win loss record.

Danny Imperial. Now, this is an interesting one. Danny and I have had our back and forths. Danny and I know each other, and we know what each other can and will bring to the table. I know this derranged sociopath is probaby talking to himself right now, plotting out a game plan about how he is going to win this little shin-dig. Well Danny, and Danny's less amusing inner self, let me tell you that although you may be the biggest threat in this match, you have no idea what you are stepping into. This isn't the same Jenny Myst who shared her lollipop with you, oh no, this is a Jenny Myst who wants to rip your tongue out of your face so you can never enjoy the benefits a lollipop brings again. I am more focused now, more driven, than I have ever been and your lack of air time so far shows me that you are on another one of those bing's from the movie SPLIT. I wanted you to open one of your mouths so I would have something to make you look foolish about but you've pulled a Dolly Waters and vanished into thin air.......the only difference is, we actually miss Dolly.

Speaking of the Waters and their incestuous band of miscreants....Muddy. Muddy is back and gee golly gosh isn't that swell? It looks like the old man has missed a step, or ten, as he has been getting his baby dick kicked in left and right since his return. I appreciate his urge to get back to his old mediocre status and over-hyped fame, but he just doesn't have it anymore. It is okay....you'd think he would be the one who makes the most sense due to his recent tango with The Engineer but in typical Muddy fashion he will choke away an opportunity in the easiest Shove It field to date. Shame.

That brings me to Finn Kuhn. Good old Finn Kuhn. The above average filler talent who Chris and I made relevant who now thinks he has balls the size of boulders and wants to team up with Taylor Mayde to attack us. Finn, if we paid no attention to you, you would still be fighting in meaningless matches early in the cards and the whole Kaiser thing would come off cornier than a Pee Wee Herman marathon. Without Chris and I you would have been nothing more than Harambe....a quick flash in the pan whose fame faded once the meme's got old. Finn you have an ass whopping coming, and it would do me no greater pleasure than to be matched up with you so I can knock you out of the tournament and the Universal Title can elude you once more. Watch your back, Finn, because you just never know who is lurking in the shadows.

Now that Finn and Danny are done...the only two worth a squirt of piss besides yours truly in this entire thing, lemme finish ripping apart the other nobodies who opted in to this match, looking to get lucky.

Richard Dweck.....not really sure who he is. Am I supposed to? Hell of a show to show your face at here, against arguably the best woman wrestler ever to grace a ring. This sad sack of shit probably thinks this is going to be a cake walk, and quite frankly if I wasn't here, it probably would be. Sorry Richard, but you are going to have to wait a little longer to matter.

InFamous....interesting name, lame concept. How many times has this been tried? InFamous sounds more like a Tuesday Night Karaoke DJ at a dive bar trying to make ends meet by telling people he can sing than a wrestler. Hell, I thought Justin Credible was lame, but this takes the cake. InFamous won't even last 15 minutes, so their 2 minute and 45 seconds of fame has to be worth it to them because after Shove It, like most of the rookies here, we probably won't see them again after this.

Shino Ganbo. What? You sound like some sort of dog breed that these private school soccer moms invented so they could have something to talk about while their waterhead kid sucks but still gets playing time. Blowing the coach? Maybe! But she has the newest model Chrysler Pacifica and her Shino Ganbo rides shotgun! Pathetic.

And then there is Mezian........poor, hopeless, useless Mezian. He probably feels confident because he is on a little winning streak as of late. Who has he beaten? He had his shots against the top 3/4 of this company and made a mockery of the word "wrestler", so now we lowered the passing grade for him and miraculously he is keeping his head above water. God I hope I get paired with Mezian.......would be easier than beating up on his little girlfriend Ezariaha Hart Tat Biker Lez over there because even though she is a worthless twat also, at least she shows some heart.

So Engy......I am glad you considered me special enough to service the POTUS.....and when I am done making him cum whatever the hell is still able to come out of that thing....I am coming for you.........and that belt..........oh and do tell Madison I said hi would you doll? Great.

[Image: EdwBY2b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (03-31-2018), Rain (04-02-2018), The Engineer (03-31-2018)