Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Maybe it ain't so bad...
Mad Dog Valley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-28-2018, 08:31 PM

Chirp...

Chirp...

Chirp...

[Image: MSK9qSu.jpg]

I wish the seagulls were going chirp, that way this would sound much more peaceful, but in reality, the little fuckers don't know when too shut up. Still... the sun was beautiful. A day off... something I needed. I'd been going nonstop since I got out of the joint. Riding a plane, riding more shitty planes too more shitty shows, and just being in a hassle. But right here... right now... with a cup of joe... I sit here feeling like I can relax. It really is a rela-!

???: "Well ah shit homie fuck sorry dawg about yo coffee shit oh well a-ha-huh-heh!"

All of a sudden, just as things got sweet- someone had to mess it up. When I look up, I see a man with a phone directly in his face, checking it and reading something off it like it's the holy grail. He speaks again.

???: "Fuck, smudged my screen up dog. Eh.... heh... heh-heh...."

All of a sudden, his phone echos-

Phone: "KFC AND WATERMELON. BLACK. KFC AND WATERMELON."

He screamed a screech unheard too man, tapping his phone rapidly and ranting about how some invisible person is "banned" over and over again. Five years changes a lot, and the way we interact with humans is the perfect example.

"The Mad Dog" Chris Valley": "Hey uh... "dog", can I talk too you?"

As he turned around, he was uglier than I thought. Yeesh.

???: "Oh what it do? Just streamin' ya know."

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

"The Mad Dog" Chris Valley": "Who's saying that?"

???: "Saying what?"

Suddenly, this "streamer" throws up his arm, sticking his tounge out and swishing it all around.

"The Mad Dog" Chris Valley": "KFC and Water-"

???: "WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH, SHUT THE FUCK UP."

It didn't take long for me too stand up and grab the scrawny bastard's little neck, he was quick too drop the phone and hold his hands too his face.

???: "BACK OFF MAN. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM? I'M ICE POSIDEON. STREAMER? HUH?"

Never have thrown someone off a guardrail faster. The little bastard tumbled down, didn't break anything. But I made sure to take a quick chuck of his camera and bullseye the fuck in the back of the head. He ran away, screaming at his fans and swatting me. Anyway...

It was as relaxing as it could get now in the XWF. I'm fine with it. And moments while these... eh... maybe America ain't that bad of a place. Sure. Shitty people in it. But let a man just drink a cup of joe, enjoy a sunset... it's nice... really nice.

"Every dog's got his day."

The Pride of Boston

[Image: eef754fe314cf8925d9a816c67b16ddd3a9d0035_00.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mad Dog Valley's post:
Nathaniel Idenhaus (03-29-2018), The Engineer (03-31-2018)