Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 08:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Downgrading from Gold to Silver.. [2/2]
MrVyper Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

05-29-2013, 03:31 AM

Downgrading from Gold to Silver...

I sat slumped up against my wall, exhausted from the shouting and balling previous, I had decided it was doing me no good. I sat against the wall slumped up still desperately trying to remember snippets of the night previous. My hands were a wash with blood and cuts. Two of my knuckles were ridiculously out of place. Scratching my more untamed than usual beard, I finally got what I was looking for! A flash back.

250 S Meridian St, Indianapolis
Subterra Lounge, 23:43pm

[Image: bar2.jpg]

# ' # - The bar is a wash with unsavoury characters at this time on a Saturday evening. The jukebox continued to chirp away sounds in the corners whilst games of domino's, cards and drinking games are all in full swing. The camera pans across to a small section of the bar where 'The Xtremist' Bryce sit and The Vyper.

The two men are looking deep into their glasses, moving it around the table with their index fingers. A cluster of pint glasses sit on the neighbouring table as they have crept across onto the next. The two men balance themselves on the chair, just about able to still speak.

Zayne Vyper:
"If you could bloo-, if you sticked to the- if we had sticked out our gameplan, we would of had gold sat on this table."

Zayne hiccups and burps, much to the pleasure of Bryce who chuckles.

Bryce:
"Nah Zayne, it was all you man, it was all you- we I could have had those titles."

Zayne shrugs his shoulders and gets up to go and get another drink at the bar, before WHOOSH, the snooker cue misses Zayne's head by a millimetre. Zayne's drunken turn leaves him face to face with Bryce. The two men exchange heated words however they haven't yet realise that the snooker cue had been let go off and had flung half way across the bar and caught a woman sweetly on the jaw. Zayne look forward and at first glance notice the woman looks familiar, stumbling closer for a better look he finds that he was right. It was infact a familiar woman, XWF Kristen Silver, but as she got closer, the familiarity faded away, but then I heard her voice.

Woman:
"Are you out of your mind? I'm gon' shove this cue so far up yo' ass nobody gon' wanna play with it again!"

That voice just said 'Kristen Silver, Kristen Silver, Kristen Silver', the woman I had been schedueled to have a match with at Wednesday Night Warfare. Her eyes turned silver and what was a random woman at first, became Kristen Silver to me. My usual cocky grin went, and the freaky red glow returned to Zayne's eyes. His wild beard even more intimidating than usual. Without hesitation, Zayne took the snooker cue and delivered a thunderous blow to the head of the Woman who without doubt went flying around three or four metres off the ground before landing on top of a table. It was slow motion as she plummeted towards that table, but after she hit the ground. Pandemonium broke out. - # ' #

Thats why! Kristen Silver had put me in this cell! Damnit! I could feel the frustration and anger beginning to take over my body. She will pay. My blood was boiling, pulsing through my body as the anger swept over me like a tidal wave.

I was sat in a police cell, just like my father had all those years ago. I remember being lead away though the prison, being dragged away from my father who I'd adored for years, was this what had made me what I am today? Had he made me what I am today? That lying sack of scum.

But was I better? I was sat in the exact same place, only at a younger age, and the disgrace was beginning to take it's toll on me. My sanity from sitting in this boxed room, was taking a beating. When I get out of here, SHE is going to get it. She is going to get a beating. Woman or not, she put me here. She made this predicament. My boundaries or reality, dream and though keep enclosing on each other and my grasp of reality was slipping from my fingers. This room was destroying everything I'd built as 'The Vyper'. The freedom from HIM was nullified here, it was void. Like time had stood still, there was no freedom in these places.

I slammed my head back against the wall, my eyes glowing darker red by the second. I made a pact to myself, I may not have Won the Gold, but I can beat Silver and beat what she stands for. This downgrading was a one time thing only. Mark my words when I get out of here..

Just then a head popped through the door, a grinning smirk of a policemen guard who had blaitantly just been given a bribe. His clean white teeth was a contrast so his fuzzy untamed bush above his top lip.

"Your free to go" he chirped. The red in my eyes removed itself and the calmness in the Vyper returned to the surface. I got to my feet, next on the list, KRISTEN SILVER.

[Image: 11038946450a12997168457l.jpg]

"The leader of the egotistical society, the prosecutor of the weak, leader of the great."
I am, "The Serpent"
ZAYNE VYPER

Match Record
Win| Loss | Draw

5 | 2 | 0
Match Record:

Warfare: defeated Frost & SVD via High&Dry
Shove It: defeated Intemporaliter Scelestus w/ Swift Ion
High Stakes: defeated Dean Moxley via High&Dry
High Stakes: defeated by The Crimson Knights via escaping the cage.
Warfare: defeated Kristen Silver via Lights Out
Madness: defeated Danny Danger & Jonathyn Davydson via High and Dry.
Warfare: defeated by Peter Gilmour via pin-fall.
Edit Hate Post Like Post