Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Your the one that will be left broken.
salmanvandam007 Offline
Let's get More HARDCORE

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

05-29-2013, 06:48 AM

AWW look what we have here?Same old segment done by an American moran,should we clap and applaude this gigantic idiot who thinks that he is going to physicaly break the Hardcore Icon Salman Van Dam.

Bitch Please..Stop making false promises.Yo!

There is no way in hell Salman Van Dam would now let himself lose his third match.He is been on a losing streak for two straight weeks.It's time he redeem himself and pick up a victory.It's funny how people judge Good Ole Bastard SVD...but these crappy dumb monkey don't have a clue how dangerous Salman Van Dam can be?

On Aimoo circuit he's arguably one of the best Hardcore Wrestler.He has won a W2K Reckless Championship and was one of driving force to exhile Phoenix Winterborn from W2K altogether.

He is known to win 27 Hardcore Championship and he could go for the 28 title reign if he wants to?But he changed his mind--He's now moving on to a different circuit.This time he's on an indy promotion known as XWF where he has yet to win a match?Yet to reclaim his former glory and may I tell you this:He's the best Hardcore wrestler in the world he is even better than Tommy Dreamer and Mick Foley.

Now he is set to face Mister Santos,this should be interesting and should he fail to beat Santos,what will happen next?Should He retire and go back home?

The camera opens up with SVD right infront if.He was ready to speak and share his articulate and vocal view through electronic media.

Salman Van Dam:"Hello chicken nuggets.It's good to be back on another XWF hunt.Why'd I call this an hunt?and hunt for what ?Well hunt for so many things but I want to clarify few things with all of you"

He smirked and then he changed his voice tone to more friendly.

Salman Van Dam:"Ever since I came into XWF people been degrading my country's name.My homeland has been trash talked by my every single opponent that I faced so far but who let these people talk about my country",he looked at the camera as if the people that were watching the show had no clue at all,"Me ofcourse I let them talk about Pakistan,I let them joke about the mediocrity status of my country.I alone let that all happen.Before joining in XWF was their anyone who joked about Pakistan?No I don't think so and these jokes aren't even knew.These jokes be running around from MSN CIRCUIT to Aimoo and now XWF..You see I am making those stupid jokes popular..I alone.If I didn't join,you people wouldn't give a two cent to my country at all and I wanted to see myself how western really feels about Pakistan?Even though I cordially admit that my country is not as advance as the western country but it's my home--and it doesn't matter whether you live in a mansion or a trash can.Home is always sweeter"

He shrugged his shoulder...before he say something more or add something more.

Salman Van Dam:"Tony all you did was mocked me up to the point where you even believe that you are going to implode;phyiscally hurt me..Well I say bring your best pal because I am game for whatever you have in mind but you know something 9 out of 10 people have said that exact same thing to me.....and all nine of them failed to stop me from doing what I do best?So are you going to be one of those 9 people or are you going to be one those not so unique moran who can partially get the job done.If you want to phsyically hurt me than you better make sure I end up on stretcher and don't come back on the next show ...or else all that talk about hurting me will go end up in your OH I REALLY FUCKED MYSELF UPlist...So CHOP CHOP let see what you can do?Cherios amigoes"

Fade.

[Image: qpoz.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes salmanvandam007's post:
JTC (05-29-2013)