Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAKE NEWS
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-28-2018, 02:40 PM

Nate hits Chris Valley with his Ford F350 with an extended double cab, making sure to slow down right at the end so his dangling pair of Truck Nutz - made in GOT DAMN AMERICA - drag slowly across Valley's chin right at the end.

He then gets out of the truck, covered by the shade of an old oak tree, and looks down at Chris before spintting out a stream of jet black chewping tobacco.

"Boyyyyyy howdee! I dun heard you was bein' a little sissified BITCH about not gettin' challenges. Well GUESS WHAT SNOWFLAKE? Ol' Nate-Nate is here to burn that ass harder than buttsex from a pinecone! Why ain't you just growed a spine and come after me to begpin with anyways? Cuz you a queer that's why. Time to die, libtard!"

Nate pins Chris.

1! 2!

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Nate's post:
Mad Dog Valley (03-28-2018)
Mad Dog Valley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-28-2018, 05:22 PM

(03-28-2018, 02:40 PM)Nate Higgers Said: Nate hits Chris Valley with his Ford F350 with an extended double cab, making sure to slow down right at the end so his dangling pair of Truck Nutz - made in GOT DAMN AMERICA - drag slowly across Valley's chin right at the end.

He then gets out of the truck, covered by the shade of an old oak tree, and looks down at Chris before spintting out a stream of jet black chewping tobacco.

"Boyyyyyy howdee! I dun heard you was bein' a little sissified BITCH about not gettin' challenges. Well GUESS WHAT SNOWFLAKE? Ol' Nate-Nate is here to burn that ass harder than buttsex from a pinecone! Why ain't you just growed a spine and come after me to begpin with anyways? Cuz you a queer that's why. Time to die, libtard!"

Nate pins Chris.

1! 2!

ALMOST GOT ME WITH YOUR LITTLE p REEE.

A-hem.

[Image: tumblr_n6xocvS8yj1qh0kauo4_250.gif]

"Big Dick" Suit Rollins: "yo what the FUCK are you doing you Pro-Trump looking heterosexual? I ain't into them straight boys like you, get your little P off my fucking belt snatch fucker. ROCEKT-TO-PAAAAWNCH!"

The man known as "Big Dick" Suit Rollins uses his giant penis too kickout, shooting it like a shotgun at the stomach of Nate, and blowing him fifty feet in the air, making him drop down onto his shitty Pro-Trump truck! He looks around like nothing happened, and goes back too reading a magazine featuring his big fat cock on the cover.

"Every dog's got his day."

The Pride of Boston

[Image: eef754fe314cf8925d9a816c67b16ddd3a9d0035_00.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-28-2018, 06:10 PM

Looks like SOMEone didn't scroll that racist fucker's signature down!

Got your challenge at least.

Winner and NEW HMW Champion... ugh. Nate Higgers.

Hate Post Like Post